Islamic Forum
Lethal Injection

In Islam It Is Said There Is A Cure For Every Illness...

Salaam

hyperhidrosis: excessive sweating: excessive sweating, either generalized or localized to a particular part of the body

I have hyperhidrosis all over, on my palms, feet, face, armpits, and groin area. I also have facial blushing + my ears get red/hot/painful during certain times of the day. It has all been linked to an overactive sympatheticc nervous system and it is said to be genetic. I have tried every single non-invasive (invasive being the very complicated surgery) method and have found no satisfying results that can help me live like a normal human being. I have tried the black seed/black seed oil and I really didn't feel any difference. Any other Islamic remedies as cure for excessive sweating/overactive sympathetic nervous system. I really feel very desperate.

Salaam

PropellerAds
Salaam

hyperhidrosis: excessive sweating: excessive sweating, either generalized or localized to a particular part of the body

I have hyperhidrosis all over, on my palms, feet, face, armpits, and groin area. I also have facial blushing + my ears get red/hot/painful during certain times of the day. It has all been linked to an overactive sympatheticc nervous system and it is said to be genetic. I have tried every single non-invasive (invasive being the very complicated surgery) method and have found no satisfying results that can help me live like a normal human being. I have tried the black seed/black seed oil and I really didn't feel any difference. Any other Islamic remedies as cure for excessive sweating/overactive sympathetic nervous system. I really feel very desperate.

Salaam

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, jazakallah for sharing this with us. May i ask do you have a lot of hair on your body? Are you a bit over weight?

Salaam, no I am not hairy and I am not overweight (I have an athletic build). It's a condition known as hyperhidrosis due to an overactive sympathetic nervous system. Salaam.

Salaam, no I am not hairy and I am not overweight (I have an athletic build). It's a condition known as hyperhidrosis due to an overactive sympathetic nervous system. Salaam.

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, yes brother i am very aware of the condition as i know someone who has it. Does your sweating get worse after you have eaten?

It is made worse by certain foods. You should stay away from spicy foods in particular and cut down on fish, meat but poultry is ok. Try and avoid foods which make you very hot in the inside like eggs. You should eat a lot of water melon, kiwi and banana in particular. Also try to minimise the quantity of food you may eat.

You should also ONLY wear cotton materials and avoid synthetic amterials and nylon. You should also not rush around too much as this can aggravate the sweating. It can be very detrimental to your social and family life as i am very sympathetic about but it can be reduced by taking these measures. Invasive procedures like botox injections are very extreme and i would certainly not advise it.

Ask of Allah and know that this is a test so NEVER say to Allah "Why"?. Allah is with those who are patient and the reward for patience is Jannah!

Thank you brother. Jazakalaah khayran. I was just wondering if there were some remedies in Islam for this ailment. A herb, anything. I am so tired of modern medicine. It just makes me feel like crap. Salaam

Thank you brother. Jazakalaah khayran. I was just wondering if there were some remedies in Islam for this ailment. A herb, anything. I am so tired of modern medicine. It just makes me feel like crap. Salaam

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, unfortunatley brother i do not know of any cures for this ailment. Maybe someone more learned may know of a cure inshallah. But take the steps i have given you and it will at least reduce the amount of sweating inshallah

Our dear Prophet Muhammad sallallaho alaihi wasallam said, " If my community had only known what there is in fenugreek they would have paid its weight in gold."

Bukhari reports that our Prophet Muhammad sallallaho alaihi wasallam recommended that we "use black seed regularly because it has a cure for every disease except death"

black seeds=nigella sativa,kalonji

So brother why dont u try taking both of these seeds together in a certain amount regularly. Honey is also said to have many benefits.mix them with honey if u have any problem with their taste.

Edited by Nughair