Islamic Forum
Hasib

Where Is The Great Aunty?

:sl:

Where has the great aunty disappeared off too??????????

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum, Alhamdulillah I'm well.. I have been going though some issues, alhamdulillah nothing to get to concerned about. Inshaallah I will be more regular now on the Forum. I have really missed it very much and I have missed all the brothers and sisters too.[##][/##]

Wassalaam.

Salam

we are not just Cybermuslims, but we all are real human being who have a real life to be concerned with and in this real world we sometime go through tough situation and sometimes we go through easy situations.

After darkness follows light and after sunshine follows rain. Hardship is followed by easy and easy is followed by hardship. This is the normal part of our lives because dunya is not our home, but our testing ground. If everything is easy, how then can we miss Jannah and have homesickness towards Jannah.

Hardship means atonement of your sins and that is something we need.

Assalamu alaikum, Alhamdulillah I'm well.. I have been going though some issues, alhamdulillah nothing to get to concerned about. Inshaallah I will be more regular now on the Forum. I have really missed it very much and I have missed all the brothers and sisters too.[##][/##]

Wassalaam.

Assalamu alaykum Khala, I hope everything is okay, if you want to share anything to let it off your mind, I'm here. Miss you so much. Insha'Allah the family and everyone are okay.