Islamic Forum

Hello My name is Iman :sl:

I am a new revert. I'm going to keep my story short, so I don't bore you guys to death in sha Allah :sl:

I reverted to Islam in January of 2010 Alhamdulillah

I am 12 turning 13. Some might say, I don't know what I am doing, or am too young to know..

I had this feeling,inside.. I knew Islam was the way. Since I was younger too, I'd always wondered about religion, and more so , how I came to this world, and why I was here. (I'd always been a curious child) My parents , being agnostic, never taught me religion.

I went from Agnostic, to Christian, to agnostic.

Last year, I searched up Islam. I was very drawn to it, but I knew my parents would dissaprove, so I let it go.

This year, I again felt curious. As I learnt more and more about Islam, I knew that it was the truth.

I would be on, until the late of the night, reading and learning about Islam.

One day, I couldn't wait any longer , I had to convert!

This kind lady helped me say my shahada, through the computer.

I wish to say it again at a masjid In sha Allah

I thought to keep it a secret, but recently told my parents.

they're not too happy about it, but, I fight for my beliefs.

At school also i thought to keep it a secret, but realised. Why should I? I'm going to wear my Islam proud!

Everyday , I'm going to admit, is a strugle. But it sure is worth it :no:

wa alaikum asslam :j:

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaykum

I am truly happpy about your story. I want you to tell it to the following forum, or you can just paste it. There is a shaykh there and students of knowledge.

MashAllah, you're so young.

I would like you to join (smile). Beautiful story indeed.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetahlalhdeeth(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vbe/index.php"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetahlalhdeeth(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vbe/index.php[/url]

Edited by Orthodox

Assalaumalikum

MashAllah lil' sister, I am so happy! May Allah bless you and shower you with his mercy Ameen.

I am sooo happy!! :sl:

InshAllah I will make duaa that your struggle gets easier. Welcome to the Islamic family. :sl:

Assalamu alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu

they're not too happy about it, but, I fight for my beliefs.

At school also i thought to keep it a secret, but realised. Why should I? I'm going to wear my Islam proud!

Wow.Such enviable determination at such an young age.Baarakallah feeki.Never ever let go of it.

May Allah make the path to Jannah easier for you.Ameen

JazakAllah Khair for all the welcomes :sl:

Assalamu alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu

Wow.Such enviable determination at such an young age.Baarakallah feeki.Never ever let go of it.

May Allah make the path to Jannah easier for you.Ameen

:sl:

Sister Salaams, great news and may Allah be with you all the time. I think you need supervision in the beginning just to get on the right track.

Wasalam Aleykum Sister Iman,

Jazakallahu Khayran...your story is inspiring to hear such a young sister who is full of wisdom...Insha Allah you will share your story with others and will bring them into a new journey full of strength and wisdom...

:sl:

Masha'Allah, very inspiring story. Many older people can learn a lot from you. I'm glad you joined our community, please let us know whenever you have any questions.

As a new Muslimah, you may find this how-to guide of benefit to you insha'Allah:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/show.php/showtopic/257749.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/show.php/showtopic/257749.html[/url]

May Allah :sl: keep you always in the right path and reward you in both worlds.

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu lil Imaan :sl: :j: :sl:

Subhan Allah... u JUST DID IT :D iznit ? Ahh am so in love wid ur confidence

May Allah keep u on the right path wid the highest of émaan .and may HE love u more n more n more .

masha Allah u r so young yet ready to face the consequences :D may Allah accept all ur efforts and reward u wid the best of both the worlds .

love u Imaan feesabilillah . :no:

take care sis