Islamic Forum
.AMiiNA BiiNT CHRiiSPiiNE.

Dream Interpretation

Assalaam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Inshallah ta ala this reaches everyone in the best state of iman and shifa. Im quite concern for myself and Im not sure what I should do. My family back home practice sihr and Im 100% postive on this because Ive seen them doing it myself. I been having dreams which concern me and them doing something to me while I sleep, what should I do?

PropellerAds

:sl:

Do your adkars. fajr and asar time and remain close to Allah.

As-salamu 'aleikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuhu

No harm can touch you except by the will of God, therefore, ask God to protect you from sihr. Also recite the last two Surahs of the Qur'an, Surat al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas, for protection agaisnt sihr. Ayat-ul-Kursi also is a Ayah which if read gets you protection from God.

May God guard you

Just keep up in your worship and it can not harm you.

You really should tell them to stop though as its only going to bring them grief.

Walaikum Assalam, sister!

Please read the full article in (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islam.worldofislam.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=454&Itemid=44"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islam.worldofislam.info/index.php?o...4&Itemid=44[/url]. It explains in detail what you should do to remove the effects of sihr.

Wassalam

Edited by Aburafay

Wa Alaykum Salam sister, I hope you find relief soon.

There was a thread started a long ago and it might help:

Asalaam alaikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh

You should know that the Jinn fear humans, particularly people with strong faith in Allah. It was related that the Jinn were frightened of `Umar and Abû Hurayrah.

Ibn Abî al-Dunyâ related that Mujâhid (the tabi'i) said:

“While I was praying one night, somebody from among the Jinn, resembling a boy, stood in front of me and when I tried to grab him he jumped over the wall and I heard the noise of his fall. Then he never approached me again.†Then he said: “They (the Jinn) fear you as you fear them. But they fear you more than you fear them. If someone is approached by one of the Jinn, he should not fear him. Otherwise, they will pounce on him. But, if he confronts them, they will flee.â€

[Wiqâyah al-Insân min al-Jinn wa al-Shaytân page 33]

You should not fear the Jinn. Allah says: “It is only the Satan that suggested to you the fear of his votaries: be ye not afraid of them, but fear me if ye have faith†[sûrah Âl-`Imrân: 175]

I hopeeverything turns out well.

Assalamu Alaikum, Please check the link below, it is from Gawaher. One of our member has compiled this Thread about Ruqyah. Ruqyah is a compilation of Ayaats from the Qur'aan. Be particular about your 5 times Salaat, make more Nafl (optional) Salaats and be particular about doing zikr of Allah morning and evening, Read Ruqyah regularly and last but not least do not under estimate the power of DUAA.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=16850.html&"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=16850.html&[/url]

May Allah help you and protect you from all type of known and unknown vices, ameen.

Wassalaam.