Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

New Attack On The Forum: New Chance For Dawah

:sl:

Some people are currently planning a new wave of attack on this forum, and many other Islamic forums and websites.

We're used to such waves, and we are fully prepared for their little nice tricks.

We would like to welcome our attackers, and we hope to be able to replace the hate in their hearts with friendly feelings towards all people, including Muslims. I invite all members to welcome them, and treat them with kindness. There are many cases where people who registered here to attack Islam, who were deeply touched when we treated them with kindness and gratuity, so much that they managed to see the truth and the beauty of Islam, and became Muslims themselves.

We as Muslims have a duty upon ourselves to educate the world and help people see the truth of Islam. Perhaps this is a great chance for us to earn rewards for every human being we manage to help be guided to the perfect way of life.

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum, I'm back after quite some time, and perect timing Alhamdulillah.

Wassalaamu Alaikum.

Wa Alaykum Salam

It is nice to see you back khala.

Barak Allahu fiqhum brother dot, for your service to this true faith of Allah, azz wa jall.

Of cource we're ready to defend our deen! One of the best ways to do that is to have Allah in the remembrance and remember to post purly for His face. May peace be upon prophet Muhammad, saws, his family and the companions, ameen.

Edited by Orthodox

Great, as long it is not pictures, I remember when this forum was attacked with nude pictures.. But solution for that is 50 posts are required before any link to be published, that solve that problem.

Looking forward to it.