Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Saaabz

Is This Allowed?

when it comes to believeing in them we are not to differ

Further, the believers do not differentiate between any of the Prophets, such as, believing in some of them and rejecting others. Rather, all of Allah's Prophets and Messengers are, to the believers, truthful, righteous, and they were each guided to the path of righteousness, even when some of them bring what abrogates the Law of some others by Allah's leave. Later on, the Law of Muhammad, the Final Prophet and Messenger from Allah, abrogated all the laws of the Prophets before him. So the Last Hour will commence while Muhammad's Law remains the only valid Law, and all the while a group of his Ummah will always be on the path of truth, apparent and dominant

PropellerAds
Your deducing of what is said in the tafseer is wrong
What is my deduction of what the tafsir said? My hands off.

Saydina Mu7ammad being the best of Allah SWT creation , deserves praise salat and salam .
No one rejected that. No one has rejected that. Love the Prophet, saw, by doing what he, saw, ordained. We send the salm to the Prophet, saws, when it is to be sent in the Salah(Salavat). Edited by Orthodox

No we can send it all the time , not only in salat sister .

And if poetry was recited in his SAWS praise then we can do so too , end of story .

I never said write , i said recite big difference .

pls tell me who and show me where they did what the brother is talking about pls

Your deducing of what is said in the tafseer is wrong , based on the evidence i have given you sister .

Saydina Mu7ammad being the best of Allah SWT creation , deserves praise salat and salam .

indeed we all agree on this

We are not obliged Islamically to follow modern day scholars sister . If you think we are prove it .

we are obligated to follow the truth and if this modern day scholars say what the old have said we should stick to them the good thing about ahul asunnah wa jammah is that in all times the ruling is the same we dont chage things add things etc

It depends how an where. There is a hdeeth too, saying no to praise the prophet, saws excessively.

Edited by al faqeer

saaabz hope u read the pdf file i posted and sorry about this but as i told you before this person is a person who should be avoided

Brother Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaa'a are more than one Madhab in Both aqeedah and Fiqh , there is not only group who can say we are the truth and everyone esle is wrong . That would be a joke actually .

It depends how an where. There is a hdeeth too, saying no to praise the prophet, saws excessively.

So ? who determines what is excessive and what is not ? Your scholars :sl: ?

Umar a Question for you :

are you secure of the devising of Allah SWT ?

Brother Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaa'a are more than one Madhab in Both aqeedah and Fiqh , there is not only group who can say we are the truth and everyone esle is wrong . That would be a joke actually .

when it comes to aqeedah it is one when it comes to fiqh they may differ

as to not only one group u are wrong it is only one group when it comes to aqeedah

So ? who determines what is excessive and what is not ? Your scholars :sl: ?

Ahul AL ILM yes

dont understand what u mean devisingof Allah pls explain

No they Differ you see the Hanbalis are Atharis , where as most Hanafis , and Shafies are either ashari or matrudi and malikis differ between the three . you stand corrected .

as for your ahlul Ilm we are not obliged to follow.

dont understand what u mean devisingof Allah pls explain

Do you think you are rightly guided and from the saved sect ?

inshallah

Salam

I learned that giving Salams is according to the sunnah. However, we should not go to the grave of Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassallam and then ask him to pray for us and intercede for us. Yes, he is alive in his grave and he can hear us, but he cannot reply back, because the life in al barzakh is different from this life.

We should recite the Darood Ibraheem regularily, because this is sunnah:

Allahummah salli alaa Muhammad wa alaa alee Muhammad

Kamaa barakta a'ala Ibraheema wa alaa alee Ibraheem

Innaka hamedun Majeed ...

To make this a ritual part of Jumu'ah is not sunnah.

but Allah knows best

Brother yusha what does that have to do with out topic ? where did anyone mention the prophets grave LOL :sl:

We can make salat and salam on the Nabiy in different forms not only like salat Al Ibraheimiya brother .

inshallah

So you believe you are ? where as Allah SWT has said clearly , Non is secure of Allah SWT but a loosing nation .

When Sayidina Umar r.a. found out that Hudhayfah ibnal Yamaan r.a. knew who the Munaafiqs were he was scared and asked hudhayfah if he himself was one , so from this we can see that even though Sayidina Umar r.a. is one of 10 blessed with the Jannah he never claimed to be rightly guided .

But you a person who lives 1431 years after the prophet :sl: claims he is rightly guided and is from the saved sect :sl: ?

:sl:

After reading through all the posts, I've come to this conclusion.

Writing and reciting poetry pertaining to the Prophet (pbuh) is permissible as some Sahaba (ra) did this, we see this in present day nasheeds. Although I do feel that organizing a time after Salat to stand facing the Qiblah and send praise to the Prophet (pbuh) is a form of innovation.

Ibn Al-Jawzi, may Allaah have mercy upon him, said:

“A Bid’ah is any form of worship that did not exist (at the time of the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam and his companions) then later it was innovated.â€

Furthermore there are a few people who participate in this who believe the Prophet (pbuh) is there with them while they do this, that definitely can't be right.

I will ask the Imam of that masjid the next time I meet him, he's a graduate from the Al-Azhar University in Cairo, perhaps he will be able to make sense of the whole issue.

Writing and reciting poetry pertaining to the Prophet (pbuh) is permissible as some Sahaba (ra) did this, we see this in present day nasheeds. Although I do feel that organizing a time after Salat to stand facing the Qiblah and send praise to the Prophet (pbuh) is a form of innovation.

Brother, no one has said that writing poetry and nasheeds about the Prophet, sall-Allahu alayhi wa salam, is not allowed. Just wanted to clarify.

When it comes to religion, I shouldn't even make the statment I just did. That's really dangerous. We all have to take everything from trusted scholars. People of knowledge are known.

Wa Alaykum Salam

I don't think you need any more investigating since what you described is obviously wrong.

Edited by Orthodox

Assalamu Alaikum, There is nothing wrong in writing Nasheeds or reciting or singing them. Saaabz, you understood it right Alhamdulillah, chanting praise of RasoolAllah after every Salaat making it a religious obligation on oneself and thinking that not doing so will somehow make their Salaat less worthy is wrong.

We Muslims Alhamdulillah send Salawat on our beloved RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam in each Salaat whether Fard or Nafl, may Allah accept our Ibadaah, ameen.

Assalamu Alaikum.

Edit: Got it(wink)

Edited by Orthodox

Assalamu Alaikum, by chanting I meant repeating in a rhythemic manner loudly after every Salaat. I did not say it is FARD, on the contrary it is not desirable at all.

I hope it is clear now.

Salaam.

Wa Alaykum Salam

I deeply apologize for my assumtion of you believing that.

May Allah unite us all. Ameen

Assalmu Alaykum

Al faqeer, my deduction of the tafsir was what I have said; that it somewhat relevent. I dd not say that Resul, saws, is not better than all other prophets (pbut).

I shouldn't have pasted it because it was irrelevent.

I had in though that the Prophet, sall-Allahu alayhi wa salam,didn't want others to give superiority to him even though he is superior. But it is only when it comes to arguments I guess.

Edited by Orthodox

:sl:

sisters and brothers these matters we have been discussing lately is evidence that we have a lot of Ikhtilaf in Fiqhi issues between the madhaahib.

The important thing is to acknowledge it and not just say only we are right and everyone else is wrong.

Brother saabz if people believe the Prophet PBUH is with them as in omnipresent then this is totally not part of Islam to start with never mind bidah.

I doubt people think that though, but the Madeeh or praise in these Nasheeds if you take note actually first of all is for Allah SWT then sayidina muhammad :sl: .

so i dont think anyone can have a problem with it . Place and time is the ikhtilaf .