Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SaracenSoldier

British Soldiers Beating Iraqi Children

PropellerAds

:sl:

A bunch of barbarians.

Sooner or later everyone pays for their bad deeds .

Fasabrun Jameel Wa Allahul Musta'عaan.

Hi all

Agree its not nice to see kids acting so Barbaric!. If my kid was outside in the streets playing with guns shooting at the taliban or other terrorist group, would they only get a hiding for it?.....lol they do worse for women getting jobs!!!! lets keep this in perspective.

Its called an education...where i come from. When ur a kid...you dont fire guns at troops= Simple really.

Barbaric! Children. you know i never seen the English "barbaric" kids act like this, and hopefully most the ones that would are in prison. Would it have been better to shoot back at them?

What would you have done out of interest? How would you teach them kids not to play with guns?

Peace

Not a single one of those children is holding a gun. If they had been firing, the soldiers would have been dropping like flies, being out in the open like that. They would have shot back.

What is happening is that a bunch of kids - maybe all, maybe some - are throwing rocks in the direction that the soldiers come from. It's not clear if their intention had been to hit the soldiers or to annoy them (meaning, the rocks wouldn't have reached them but would get on their nerves). What we ARE sure of is that these soldiers grab some kids, take them inside an enclosed compound, and beat the daylights out of them. They hit them with rods all over the body (including the head), knee them in the stomach, kick them in the ribs and back.

The mischief of those boys does not warrant the brutal response. Nothing justifies a group of grown men ganging up on three boys and beating them like that.

The kids "only" got a hiding? Does such a form of discipline usually include being kicked and kneed in the stomach? Being hit on the head? Dragged all over the ground? Do people where you come from generally whip kids in groups, and hit them with all of their strength? Were those soldiers really disciplining those children, or taking revenge?

An education should guarantee against such ugly things, not be the cause of it! Subduing them (as they did at the end) would have worked just as well from the beginning. Scaring them a little would have worked. Giving them a lecture on the dangers of what they were doing might have even worked.

Barbaric! Children. you know i never seen the English "barbaric" kids act like this, and hopefully most the ones that would are in prison. Would it have been better to shoot back at them?

Last I knew, English kids never had to deal with an invasion of their country. What do you think they'll do, offer tea and crumpets to the enemy soldiers who are bombing their homes and killing their families, intentionally or otherwise?

Maybe you prefer the children to trust the soldiers and get taken advantage off, like those soldiers who were teaching kids to say "bomb Iraq", or those soldiers offering urine-filled water bottles to kids, or maybe those soldiers paying kids money to beat each other up, or maybe those soldiers teaching kids to insult themselves in English. These men are obviously cut from the same cloth.

I wonder if you would be okay with a group of western officers beating up a 10-14 year old child who attacked them.

Salam.

Hi all

Agree its not nice to see kids acting so Barbaric!. If my kid was outside in the streets playing with guns shooting at the taliban or other terrorist group, would they only get a hiding for it?.....lol they do worse for women getting jobs!!!! lets keep this in perspective.

Its called an education...where i come from. When ur a kid...you dont fire guns at troops= Simple really.

What would you have done out of interest? How would you teach them kids not to play with guns?

Peace

Well Since The brits never belonged in Iraq in the first place , i think the everyone including kids should have driven them out .

They were illegal occupiers and deserved the worst while they were in Iraq .

• Like 1

:sl:

A bunch of barbarians.

Barbarism would be slowly decapitating them with a knife and posting the video on the Internet. I'm not aware of any British Soldiers doing that but I have seen plenty of brave muslim fighters do it.

This video must be 4 years old. It's a shame that the many daily acts of compassion and kindness don't get the same coverage as the few incidents of brutality.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=SjJ1lu8bEg4"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=SjJ1lu8bEg4[/url]

Edited by canacolin

Barbarism would be slowly decapitating them with a knife and posting the video on the Internet.

I think you should be disgusted when you see a group of soldiers beating up children, not think of ways that you can top the Muslims with tales of horror. As for your point that compassion isn't covered but brutality most often is, we can relate.

Salam.

I think you should be disgusted when you see a group of soldiers beating up children, not think of ways that you can top the Muslims with tales of horror. As for your point that compassion isn't covered but brutality most often is, we can relate.

Salam.

It is disgusting, it's also 4 years old. It's a group of soldiers taking the law in to their own hands; not the orders of their commanders, their government or the wish of their fellow countrymen.

Does it help anyone to have the promoters of hatred to keep reminding us of past wrong doings?

I would be happy to start posting some hate inspiring videos if that is acceptable behaviour on this forum.

What was the point in the original post? Perhaps SaracenSoldier will tell us? My bet is on hatred mongering.

Wait a minute canacolin , so why dont you tell the Jews to stop screaming Holocaust ?

Wait a minute canacolin , so why dont you tell the Jews to stop screaming Holocaust ?

A few things:

1. How do you know I don't? How presumptuous of you.

2. There is somewhat of a difference between a couple of children getting a beating and the systematic torture and genocide of millions of men, women and children.

3. I have never heard a Jew even mention the Holocaust in person.

4. I don't believe the Jews scream at the Germans about it. I believe they hold the Nazis responsible not the German people of today.

Finally, FYI I stand against what the israelis are doing and have done to the Palestinians. Much of the evil perpetrated by the military there is sanctioned by their commanders, government, politicians and supported by the people.

A few things:

1. How do you know I don't? How presumptuous of you.

2. There is somewhat of a difference between a couple of children getting a beating and the systematic torture and genocide of millions of men, women and children.

3. I have never heard a Jew even mention the Holocaust in person.

4. I don't believe the Jews scream at the Germans about it. I believe they hold the Nazis responsible not the German people of today.

Finally, FYI I stand against what the israelis are doing and have done to the Palestinians. Much of the evil perpetrated by the military there is sanctioned by their commanders, government, politicians and supported by the people

1- I am only answering what you post , reading your mind is not my headache.

2- The Iraqi invasion in general was based on a WMD hoax which killed close to 200,000 people in the first two years of the illegal occupation so how cant it be compared to the holocaust or is cause they are arabs ?

3- Jews use the holocaust till this day to gain sympathy as per their race and not individuals.

4- Jews collect money till this day for that , why dont the Japanese collect blood money from America ?

1- I am only answering what you post , reading your mind is not my headache.

Eh?

2- The Iraqi invasion in general was based on a WMD hoax which killed close to 200,000 people in the first two years of the illegal occupation so how cant it be compared to the holocaust or is cause they are arabs ?

I must have missed the news item that showed the death camps containing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis that were subsequently murdered in gas chambers. My mistake, I will try and find it on Youtube.

3- Jews use the holocaust till this day to gain sympathy as per their race and not individuals.

That may be true but all I am saying is that I have never encountered it.

4- Jews collect money till this day for that , why dont the Japanese collect blood money from America ?

If you mean the Reparations Agreement then I say rightly so. The Jews lost everything; property, businesses, bank accounts, livelihoods and of course the deaths of between 11 and 17 million people.

The Germans also made reparations to the allies.

Did the Americans have extermination camps for the Japanese? Did they evict them from their properties, businesses, livelihoods? No they didn't.

If anything the Japanese were the ones with the camps where POWs were worked to death in appalling, sub-human conditions.

I must have missed the news item that showed the death camps containing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis that were subsequently murdered in gas chambers. My mistake, I will try and find it on Youtube.

They didnt need death camps , they had 21st century weapons to do the Mass Murdering , in fact they killed more people in Two Years than the tyrant saddam killed in 30 years .

So yes concentration camps and all that old story over and over just dont work mate .

If you mean the Reparations Agreement then I say rightly so. The Jews lost everything; property, businesses, bank accounts, livelihoods and of course the deaths of between 11 and 17 million people.

Where do you get your numbers from dude ? There werent even that number of Jews in Europe at the time .

And besides it took hitler years to kill those folk , but it took 1 second to mass murder 250,000 Poeple in Hiroshima and Nagasaki .

contemplate .

That's pretty ridiculously horrible. This was actually posted on this forum when it first happened a few years ago.

I'm confused why the guy with the camera has an American accent and sounds like he is ready to drink human blood.

OMG i couldn't even complete watching this video !

That's horrible , how could these soldiers beat innocent children ?!! if these children did anything wrong ( and i'm sure they did nothing ) why didn't just put them in jail , they don't have the right to beat them that way omg ..

i wish i could kill the guy with the camera , he's a killer. They must put all those killers in Mafia , they can't be soldiers !!

Remember that America fights in Iraq for peaceful reasons , America really cares about Iraq that's why they're fighting there to protect Iraqis !! heh

then who is the terrorist now ? what a shame !

May Allah swt help our brothers and sisters in Iraq and in everywhere Amen ..

That was absolutely horrible. There is no excuse for that. None. There is no justification. I also could not finish watching that clip. How many years ago it was filmed does not justify the brutality. Nothing does.

As far as I have become aware, we should not have entered Iraq. We entered using the testimony (under torture) of Ibn al-Shaykh al-Libi who was an extremely skilled man and was a trainer who taught others how to mislead interrogators. Even when the CIA and DIA told Bush there was no connection between Saddam and Al-Qaeda and the evidence that they were using al-Libi's testimonies, were false, he still decided to go ahead with the war. Hundreds of thousands of Iraqis have died since then.

Any warrior, no matter the side, that harms an innocent intentionally, ceases to be a warrior and becomes less than a man and worst than the enemy they fight.