Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DAWATEISLAMI.NET mustvisit

Cant Find A Job

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu

I invoke the Almighty to bless with a halaal work ,bless you abundantly in it and make you and your family contented .Ameen

Please do not lose hope,Allah is indeed All hearing.

Assalamu Alaykum

Dear brother, just be satisfied with what you already have. The reason we suffer is because of our sinns and or because we have gone off the path so we are getting punished for it. And if it gets you closer to Allah, yu have been tested, al-hamdulillah.

Verily, along with every hardship is relief,

Verily, along with every hardship is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs).

(Qur'aan 94:5-6)

Make sure your clothes are halal, clean, and that you aren't consuming non-halal meat. If you get your meat from grocery stores and you don't know who slaughtered their meat, and how was it slaughtered, you don't know if it is halal or haraam. So I suggest that you don't eat it. Since I don't know if the meat is haram, I can't tell you it is haram to eat it. I don't know if it is haram to eat it when you don't know if the meat is halal or haraam. Please stay on the safe side.

Read: The Pre-Conditions of Dua (Supplication):

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_southernmuslimah.wordpress(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2008/01/31/some-pre-conditions-of-dua-supplications/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_southernmuslimah.wordpress(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2008...-supplications/[/url]

You can find a lots of du'aas here:you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamawareness(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Dua/Fortress/

And I'll try to remember to make a du'aa for you.

Baraq Allahu Fiqhum

Edited by Orthodox

Assalamu alaikum, Brother Muslim for life, may Allah make arrangements for you to have Halal sustanence and bless you with a job that will be easy and full of Barakah, ameen.

Wassalamu alaikum.

PM me if you want help writing your resume. I've had trouble finding a job also, maybe I can help.

Where are you in the world? What skills do you have? What job do you want?

Perhaps we can swap ideas. It is often a good money maker to use the best ideas of another culture and apply your own input to them.