Islamic Forum
Proud Muslima

Please Welcome Our New Sister :)

Asslamu alikum brothers and sisters ..

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img63.imageshack.us/img63/3517/islamicart9allahoakbar3.jpg[/img]

Allahu Akbaar , Allahu Akbaar , Allahu Akbaar ..

We have a new sister in Islam :sl:

Please welcome our new sister in Islam " Marcy " she accepted Islam and took the Shahada yesterday on msn Alhamdulillah ..

She is an Ex-Christian woman and she is from America , She is a member in Gawaher :sl:

May Allah swt help our new sister in her journey , and May Allah swt keep her on the right path Amen ..

Congratulations dear Marcy , could you please tell your brothers and sisters , why you became a muslim ? why did you chose Islam ?

Takbeer , Allahu Akbaar

PropellerAds

Assalam O Alaikum Sister and to the rest of the readers,

Alhamdulillah it is a great news that we are welcoming another person into the fold of Islam. SubhanAllah!!! Sister Mary may you find peace and harmony in your life because of this great change. May Allah (SWT) grant you lots of happiness, bliss, health and above all always guide you towards the right path. Do share your story with us because it gives us all great strength and joy. Congratulations!! :sl:

JazakAllah.

Wasalam Aleykum Ukhti,

Jazakallahu Khayran.....it is a great day in Islam when we can call another person a Muslim. Inshallah, we will hear your journey...welcome!

Mashallah...i'm very happy for our new sister. people are now converting to Islam. thats very good news...

and the new converters if any one of you have any queries about Islam, Quran, or religious related issue...feel free to ask me...

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh .

Alf alf alf mabrook sis Marcy :sl: :no: :sl:

Allah has bestowed the best of HIS mercy on u by guiding u to the right path alhamdulillah .

May HE keep u on siraatul mustaqeem with the highest of émaan .

May Allah give u the strength and patience to please Allah in the best of manner insha Allah .

love u sis Marcy for the sake of Allah :D

p.s - have u decided the beautiful new Islamic name for urself ? just curious :j:

:sl:

Alhamdulilah great news Mabrook sister Marcy and may Allah SWT increase your Imaan and Taqwa and make you good Muslimah .

Ameen Ya rabal Aalameen .

My New Sisters and Brothers In Islam and the World....

Thank you all for your Love and Support . I cannot begin to express the Joy in my heart at becomming a Muslima..Inchallah!

My Journey has been a heart soul searching journey for me....

I am Hispanic and I was raised a Protestant Christian..My Parents were Catholic and I grew up in A Jewish Neighborhood in Brooklyn New York. How's that for Culture! lol

I am a Single mom and I have 2 grown children .

I learned of Islam from a Muslim Man I met, while palying Poker on Facebook! Allah works in Mysterious ways!!

We became instant friends and all though we have never met..we would talk about everything in the world...He is from lebanon. He told me stories of the war, the death, the sorrow, the poor, the destruction, and the fear they faced every day of their lives. Then one day we talked about his religion. He was a Proud Suni Muslim. He loves his mother...his father..his sister..his country...his people...but more than that...He loved his God!! Inchalah...The more we talked the more of his Muslim Heart was revealed to me...He would type his words and I could hear his "MUSLIM HEART"..

He told me about Mecca....how he snuck out of his country to go to Mecca...how he dressed...and more than that...when he described how he felt at the moment he entered Mecca. He said he had never felt the feeling of being "One with God"...with the Angels all looking down at him....and birds circling above...I was captivated....

It was at that moment that my Heart accepted Islam. I made my decision to learn more and accept Islam...Alhamdulilah! All Praises to Allah!

It is a difficult decision to make becasue i have to give up alot of my culture, religion and American way of life. It will be a hard struggle but Allah will bless me and send Beautiful Sisters , and Brothers like the ones here to guide teach and support me. By the way..he also sent me my beautiful friend Zeinab..who i call my Princess Niece...she will be the next one to hear my shahada..

Oh and one of my biggest Blessings!!!...I talked to Allah one night...and I said" Allah..I am Lonely...please help me to find a Good Muslim husband to love me me"!

Inchalah...the next day...I was reading in a Islamic chat group . I was reading someones Quaranic Verses and was so inspred that i was bold and sent this person and email to thank him for his beautiful postings. We became friends and long story short.."Fell in Love"" I am blessed to say..He has asked me to marry him..Inchalla..and I accepted! Allah willing...we will marry in 3 months or so...

So Allah has blessed me tremendously..Subhan Allah!

PS> I did my first Shahada with my friend from Lebanon on the telephone..he in Lebanon and I in New Jersey, USA...IT WAS INCREDIBLE!! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

As for Muslim names...I have the pleasure of being Named by my Muslim Friends...Moon Iman Khadija Aicha...aren't they just the best names!! :sl:

Alhamdulillah , we're very glad for you my beloved sister :sl:

We'll be here for helping you , please don't hesitate to ask any question about Islam ..

You can also check Dot's posts on how to wear Hijab , how to pray and how to do the ablution ..

I ask Allah swt to help you in every step in your life Amen

Allahu Akbar , Allahu Akbar

Assalamo Alaikum.

Allahu Akbar.

It is an amazing blessing from Allah Marcy to have been guided to Islam elhamdulilah :sl:

Please if you have any questions regarding Islam don't hesitate to ask.

Your sister,

Umman

Allahu Akbar,

welcome sister marcy, Allah mercy has touched mercy

may Allah keep you in the right path path of freedom and honesty!!

Jazakum Allahu Khair brothers and sisters for your responses ..

Keep her in your Du'a , she just needs your Du'a ..

May Allah swt keep our new sister on the right path and may Allah help her in every step in her new life ..

Now she wears the Hijab , and she started praying Alhamdulillah :sl:

Allahu Akbaar