Islamic Forum
al faqeer

Zionistrael Kill

Deaths as israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/middle_east/10195838.stm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/middle_east/10195838.stm[/url]

More than 10 people have been killed after israeli commandos stormed a convoy of ships carrying aid to the Gaza Strip, the israeli army says.

Armed forces boarded the vessels overnight, clashing with some of the 600 protesters on board.

Zionistrael at it again, killing unarmed civilians.

But like they say , every dog has its day :sl: .

PropellerAds

i condem the attack by arrogant zionists.

I scoffed when some israel pm said the commandos were defending themselves because stuff was thrown at them. But why did they stormed the boat? why?

israel has created a real problem for itself with this one. The international press is all over it, and no matter how hard anyone tries to spin it, it's israel that comes out looking bad. Now I see that an Irish ship is going to try to run the blockade. Should be interesting to see how that goes.

Now I see that an Irish ship is going to try to run the blockade. Should be interesting to see how that goes.

My guess is disable and tow :sl:

egypt govt is just as evil as israelis'. no mention yet of their crimes here.

yasnov