Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SaracenSoldier

The Last Words Of A Shaheed

Assalamualikum

This is a small video clip taken from a recent video showing the Taliban over-running a US or NATO base in Nuristan. The brother says the Kalimah and has a massive smile before he dies:

PropellerAds

Masrooq said, "We asked Abdullah ibn Mas'ood about the verse:

æóáÇó ÊóÍúÓóÈóäóø ÇáóøÐöíäó ÞõÊöáõæÇú Ýöí ÓóÈöíáö Çááøåö ÃóãúæóÇÊðÇ Èóáú ÃóÍúíóÇÁ ÚöäÏó ÑóÈöøåöãú íõÑúÒóÞõæäó

"Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord, and they have provision."

(3:169)

He said, 'We asked the Messenger of Allah (sallalahu 'alayhi wasallam) about that.' He replied, 'Their souls are in the bodies of green birds that have nests hanging onto the Throne. They go about freely and eat from Paradise wherever they like and then return to those nests. Their Lord glanced at them and said, 'Do you desire anything?' They say, 'What thing can we desire when we go about freely in Paradise wherever we wish'. He asked them that three times. When they saw that He would continue to ask them, they said, 'O Lord, we wish that our souls would be returned to our bodies so that we could fight for Your sake again.' When He saw that they were not in need, they were left (to enjoy their stay in Paradise).' " [Muslim and Tirmidhi]

Anas narrated that ar-Rubayyi bint al-Bara', who was the mother of Harithah ibn Suraqah, came to the Messenger of Allah (sallalahu 'alayhi wasallam) and said, "O Prophet of Allah, will you not tell me about Harithah, and he had been killed on the Day of Badr, shot by an arrow coming from an unknown archer - for if he is in Paradise, I shall be patient but it is other than that, I shall exert myself in crying for him." The Prophet (sallalahu 'alayhi wasallam) said, "O Umm Harithah, there are (many) gardens in Paradise and your son received the highest garden, al-Firdaws."

Al-Miqdam ibn M'adi Karib said that the Messenger of Allah (sallalahu 'alayhi wasallam) said, "The Martyr will have six traits with Allah: He will be forgiven at the first moment (he bleeds); he will see his seat in Paradise (while in the grave); he will be protected from the punishment of the grave; he will be safe from the Great Frightening (on the Day of Judgment); on his head will be place a crown of glory a ruby of which will be better than the world and what it contains; he will be wed to seventy maidness with large black eyes; and he will intercede for seventy of his relatives." [Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah]

Abu Hurayrah (radiyallahu 'anh) stated that the Messenger of Allah (sallalahu 'alayhi wasallam) said, "The martyr does not feel any of the pain of being killed except like what one of you feels as the pain of a pinch." [Timidhi, Ibn Majah and Nasa'i]