Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
al faqeer

Somali Football Fans Executed For Watching Matches

Thats a claim hasnt been proven period till now that name is a hoax that pops up every time US presidents need to be elected .

No respect for the dead illegal occupation mate , they deserve what they get .

PropellerAds

Even if 9/11 has been overused, as you say, it does not change the nature of the event or how it led to the was in Afghanistan. I don't know how common it is to hold consiracy theories about 9/11 in the muslim community, but I understand the desire to not believe bad things about other professed muslims, especially something as terrible as that days events and the horrible aftermath of it (i.e., the war).

No its the mentality , they killed 3000 of us we go and kill 40,000 of them .

Cowboy all the way .

Do those casualties include civilians? That sort of goes to the heart of what I am talking about.

It appears you do not want to discuss this. That is fine, I do not wish to prod you into discussion you have no interest in holding.

I have been talking with you, about the Afghanistan war.

explain to us why you think civilians in afghanistan are dying everyday and why there is still an illegal occupation there , what is their true excuse for being there ?

I think civilians are dying because there are news reports critical of the coalition forces that say civilians are being killed in both Afghanistan and Pakistan. I don't know if the occupation is illegal or not, and as far as I know, the central reason the coalition forces are there is to stabilize the country, prevent the taliban from taking over the country by military force, and search for any remnants of Al Qaeda still in the country, although I think this last one has little chance of success at this time and was only a primary mission objective early on in the war.

Ah so you dont believe anyone is dying ?

Their very presence does not stabilize the the country, and i am sure that is not the real goal and i am sure the normal Gi Joe and Jane dont know what the hell they doing there.

The Taliban already have the country for the simplest of reasons , they themselves are the Sons, brothers , husbands of the Afghani people , so forget the name and consider yourself fighting 3/4 of the population.

I have already said I believe people are dying.

It is debatable whether or not the country is more or less stable at this time. I agree with you that over the long term it would probably be unstable to have foreign soldiers, which is why it can only be a temporary measure. I do not claim to have knowledge of what the normal coalition soldier thinks. I suspect that there is a diversity of thoughts, including some as you described.

I also do not know what fraction of the country is supportive of the Taliban. Your number seems excessive, but I am not in a position to offer a counter claim.

No its the mentality , they killed 3000 of us we go and kill 40,000 of them .

I passed over this because I didn't know the casualty numbers, but I was wondering if these numbers were actual counts or metaphorical to emphasis the one-sidedness of combat losses? If it is an actual count, could you direct me to where you found it?

There are no actual counts , you think the so called coalition are gonna release the real amount of innocent civilians they killed ?

This is how they operate mate

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethrw(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/news/2010/07/26/afghanistan-investigate-any-newly-disclosed-civilian-casualty-incidents"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethrw(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/news/2010/07/26/afgh...ualty-incidents[/url]

You see, it is a very noble thing Muslims sacrifice in the pursuit of a more Islamic life. And that is exactly what the Afghanis will be doing under the Taliban: Sacrificing.

America honestly doesn't care about making the life of the people of Afghanistan any better. America just doesn't want terrorist groups operating from Afghanistan. If there was some guarantee that the Taliban would never let terrorists groups operate from Afghanistan, the US troops would be out within a year.

But there is no guarantee... so the US must install a system which WON'T allow terror groups to form. Well, that is the hope anyways.

The Taliban know this also... that is why they announced that they were only interested in Afghanistan and not the rest of the world right before Obama announced a surge.

America are the ones who made those terror groups in the first place , so in a nutshell they cleaning up their mess .

i think America will never succeed in this battle, they created teerorism themselves and blame it on Muslims. the ideology have now spreaded like bush fire and its beyond control. its also difficult to defeat an ideaology. the more they struggle to fight terrorism the more popular it become. many youth will get attracted and radicalizedt. its better americansand its allied concede the defeat and dialogue with the so called terror group.

its better americansand its allied concede the defeat and dialogue with the so called terror group.

The terror groups say that it is OK to kill any and all American citizens. What do you want every American in the world to do? Just kill themselves?

Actually, all that the "terror groups" want the Americans to do is to stop meddling in the affairs of the Islamic World. Stop propping up tyrant rulers in the Muslim world, stop invading Muslim lands and stop supporting israel. It doesn't even make sense to think someone wants to kill Americans just for being American.

Check this out: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=733493.html&"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=733493.html&[/url]

How is that Brother SS , if the main Inventor of those terrorist group is the very enemy they claim to fight .

They were , your Hero OBL was G Bushes buddy and America made him strong and now dont know how to clean up their mess .

As usual you have nothing to back up your claim. All you do is defame other Muslims when you have no clue about them. Nor do you back any claim of yours with proof. Either back up with evidence or keep quiet.