Islamic Forum
Truth-Searcher

Seriously, Isn't The Source Of The Qur'an In Doubt?

the whole argument says that satan is this huge deceiver and we are in need of a savior right? Says who? We can't use human reasoning by your logic so how are we to decide the Bible is right? The New Testament goes against the Torah in many many instances. That is why Jews consider the Trinity and the deity of Jesus as blasphemous

PropellerAds

And why would Satan praise Jesus , and his mother if he is the source of this false book , as you suggest .

For your information , the first miracle of Jesus was mentioned in Quran , not in the bible , It happened just after he was born , I will let you research this yourself

Hmmm it seems that to hear God you must earnestly listen to him and seek asfter him in eveyr way possible, so muhomad said to do this, not to follow sattan at all.

i think if it were from satan the religion would be gone and if any following a deity not according to any prphetic tradition

Salam

The history of mankind shows us that even if angels personally come down and provide evidence the people still reject the truth.

The purpose of sending of a new message is to correct the corrupted previous scriptures.

Do you want the Angel Gabriel personally come to you or come in front of the Supreme Court to tell us that he really delivered the message to Muhammad?

Your behaviour is the same as the behaviour of the rejectors of the prophets of the Children of Isra'eel.

Satan does not know the future and he does not know the unseen. He lives in darkness and mindlessness.

The Messenger of Allah, Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassallam, predicted that there will be false prophet appearing among his followers.

One of the false prophets that appeared when Muhammad was still alive was Musaylamah.

Only Islam praises Jesus and Mary more than the Christians. We teach that Mary and Jesus are the only humans not poked by Satan.

Only Islam teaches that Jesus spoke while he was an infant.

You don't love Jesus because you are happy that he was crucified and killed, but he was not crucified nor killed. You are the embassadors of Judas who betrayed Jesus according to the Bible.

Those who compiled the Bible were not trustworty, but they were ignorant people who lived in the dark ages. The source of the Bible is doubtful, because the Romans were not the right people to put together the bible.

Don't you realize that the Qur'an came down directly after the Nicean Corruption.

The main editor of the Pauline texts of the Bible was a heinous person named Marcion from whom the sect of the Macionites is named after. How can the bible be trustworthy if such a untrustworthy man is its editor.

Marcionites were Gnostics which basically derived from Magian/Zoroasterianism/Majoocy. They were like the Illuminati of the Dark Ages.

Edited by Yusha

Maybe, you are confusing Satan with Yaltabaoth a Demiurge from the Gnostic Mythology. Gnosticism teaches that matter is evil and that only the spiritual is good.

If you read some of the Nag Hammadi writings you know why I believe that your thoughts are influenced by such beliefs. Just read the Apocryphon of John and you know what I mean.

The Magians also taught that there is God Almighty and there is an evil Demiurge.

Christianity has alot of teachings that stem from the Zoroastrians and the Gnostics such as Sethians and Marcionites and other devilries.

And why would Satan praise Jesus , and his mother if he is the source of this false book , as you suggest .

Too much praise is just as bad as no praise.

Salam.

I personally think this topic is posted in bad taste.

[at]Razz:

“Its common knowledge that biblical scholars can add or delete things in the bible if they come to a agreement about what they think is appropriate. We have the first Quran and nothing has been alteredâ€

“How can I be wrong when there are different versions of the bible?â€

Razz, you are mistaken.

The manuscripts which are used to compile the bible remain in museums and among other societies where they are studied and preserved. Some of the earliest manuscripts of the New Testament gospels date back between 55 AD and 90/100 AD which is during the lifetime of the apostles, a few decades after Jesus’ death. They have not been changed. The Dead Sea Scrolls which date back to 2nd Century BC contain all the Books of the Old Testament as they are in the Bible.

The Council of Nicaea was a Roman lead council which decided which books would make the Christian Bible. Again, we have the earliest manuscripts which pre-date this council.

The Gospel is not one, there are four. The four New Testament gospels differ because they are the accounts of 4 people so not all the little details are identical. If you and three other people walk into an ice cream shop, you do not notice the same small details. The core of the message is the same.

“o I just wanted to add that I recently heard (I dont know if this is true, maybe you can shed some light on it) that the book of Armageddon was written by 4 guys on shrooms. Apparently getting high on shrooms was common back then and they went up to a mountain, ate some shrooms, and started to come up with the material for Argmageddon. Again i dont know if this is true but it would be funny if it were I can just see them "DRAGONS!!, FIReballs raining DOWN!!â€

If you are referring to the Book of Revelation: it was written by John of Patmos, Jesus’ disciple. He was imprisoned on the Greek Island of Patmos when he received these visions. Not all Christians take this book literally (fundamentalist do). To some it has metaphorical significance.

[at]JamesYaqub:

“No one on this site has any interest in planting seeds of doubt in the minds of Christians concerning the Bible.â€

Not so true.

[at]Redeem

The Quran does not specify word for word what Jesus taught. Are his teachings in the Bible compatible with surrendering to God? Yes.

[at]Yusha

“For your information , the first miracle of Jesus was mentioned in Quran , not in the bible , It happened just after he was born , I will let you research this yourselfâ€

If this concerns Jesus talking as a baby: while I don’t believe it’s impossible, I think Mary would have told the disciples and it does not appear in extra-biblical gospels, even the protoevengelum attributed to Jesus’ brother James which has a more detailed account of the nativity.

“The Messenger of Allah, Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassallam, predicted that there will be false prophet appearing among his followers.â€

Among the followers of Muhammad (pbuh)?

[at]Yusha

“Don't you realize that the Qur'an came down directly after the Nicean Corruptionâ€

The earliest manuscripts of the New Testament gospels pre-date the Nicaean Council. The Old Testament Books pre-date Christianity.

No one can say that Jesus’ message in the NT is false if they have not read it or applied it. I have applied his teachings and they work. That’s enough for me.

Salam

How can Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassallam be a False Prophet when Allah made him a prophet and he is the Leader of Mankind.

Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah, confirmed the second coming of Jesus and all of his prophecies have come to pass so far.

The Arch Angel Gabriel alayhissalam is the Holy Spirit of Truth, because he is the Angel of Revelation and he delivered the message of Qur'an to Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah.

Jesus was a prophet and a messenger of God and is the True Messiah. This is what Islam teaches.

Jesus was a messenger sent to the Children of Isra'eel. Muhammad was sent to all mankind.

There is a difference between Jewish Law and Noahide Law. Jewish Law is for Jews only, but the Noahide Law is for all humanity in general. Jesus came to relieve the Jews from the Jewish Law.

Qur'an is a letter from God Almighty to all mankind. He addresses us with "you" and he addresses Himself with "I" or "we"

Qur'an is from the Second Person point of view, which makes it special. It is direct speech to mankind. Not indirect through a narrator. Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala does not need secretaries or administrative coordinators.

In Isaiah, you can find the prophecy of the coming of a True Messenger of God who is Unlettered and that there is a Sealed Book. No one will receive the Sealed Book, except the Unlettered Prophet. Even the Book of Revelation is talking about a Sealed Book.

Jesus was not unlettered and he did not receive any Sealed Book. The plot of the Book of Revelations happen after the Crucifixion which means that Jesus was already elevated to the Heaven. However, still you can find there mentioned the existance of a Sealed Book.

Yes, there is a Sealed Book sent to the Unlettered Prophet after the Ascension of Jesus alayhissalam.

Not only Jewish and Christian scriptures, but also Buddhist and Vedic scriptures contain information of such a messenger and Book.

Islam teaches that Mary was the greatest woman ever who set foot on the face of the earth.

Edited by Yusha

Through the Messenger of Allah we know how Jesus will save the people from Gog and Magog.

We know how to defeat Satan.

Salam

The False Messiah is called Masihid Dajjal in Arabic. He will come towards the end of time before the coming of Jesus alayhissalam.

The False Messiah will have the powers to perform miracles and he will do miracles which seem supernatural. This is a way to recognize the False from the True Messiah. In the end of time, he will be able to perform miracles, but Jesus alayhissalam will not perform such miracles in the beginning, except for the miracle that he will kill the False Messiah by his vision and by his breath.

There are two Messiahs, the False and the True.

False Messiah:

He is already alive and he had been alive during the time of the prophet. However, he is not active, but waiting for his time to come out. His coming out is predetermined and cannot be stopped.

He will come out from the East. The Prophet Muhammad was in Madinah and pointed that the False Messiah will come from the East, the East of Madinah.

He will come from a land called Khorassaan. Remember, that nowadays there is a province or state in Iran called Khorassan. Remember, that the city Esfahan/Isfahan is located in Khorassan. It is mentioned that 70000 Jews from the city of Isfahan will follow the False Messiah thinking that he is the True Messiah. This is a punishment for not believing in Jesus as the True Messiah.

These Jews will wear white clothing with white stripes. I saw this kind of dress with the Kabbala. This does not mean that all Jews will follow him, but these 70000 will follow him.

The False Messiah will be travelling around the world for 40 days. The first day will be as long as a year. The second day will be as long as a month. The third day will be as long as a week. The following days will be normal days, 24 hours.

During that time, he will travel all over the world, except for Makkah and Madinah. In some lectures, they also included Jerusalem to the cities the False Messiah is not able to enter. He can't enter because angels will be guarding and protecting the cities.

The Antichrist will be one eyed. It does not mean that he only has one eye, but he is blind on one eye and the other eye is protruding like a grape.

His trials:

He is able to do a lot of evil to deceive people. However, he needs the assistance of Satan and his Shayateen (Devils). Shayateen are evil jinn who try to mislead people through inspiration/waswasa.

He will be able to kill people and revive them again. People see that and they will follow him thinking he is the True Messiah. They follow him because they did not heed the warnings and they did not read. Ignorance is not an excuse.

He will have two rivers accompanying him. One river is a river of milky water and the other is a river of fire. The Prophet informed us that if we pass by those rivers and the Dajjal tells us to jump into one of the rivers, we should jump into the river of fire, because it is cool water.

A Bedouin will be asked by this Antichrist: "If I resurrect your mother and your father, will be follow me?" The bedouin will say yes. Two devils will assume the physical and personal features of his parents. Then the fake parents will tell him: "Follow him, he is your Lord!"

The True Messiah:

Before the coming of the Dajjal there will be a war called Armageddon. During that Armageddon, a righteous person will appear whose name is Muhammad or Ahmad ibn Abdullah Al-Mahdi. He is called Al-Mahdi which is his title. This mahdi is not a prophet, but he will be a political and religious leader. He will reunite the Muslims and fight five wars:

After the fourth war he will fight against the armies of the Antichrist. It is a war which the army of Al Mahdi cannot win by himself. The army of the Mahdi will hide inside the Great Umayad Masjid in Damascus. The Masjid is surrounded by the soldiers of the Antichrist. There is nothing they can do.

In this difficult situation, on a Friday during the dawn prayer Jesus will descend. The gate to the heavens is over Jerusalem. Therefore, he will descend through the Heaven's Gate over Jerusalem, but he will appear at the Great Umayad Masjid in Damascus. He will land next to the white minaret of this Masjid.

Jesus will be like on a cloud and he will be accompanied by two angels. One on the right and the other on the left.

Jesus will wear a yellowish garment/gown and he will have very dark hair. The hair looks very handsome. It will look as if it is wet, but it is dry.

He will land on the minaret of this Masjid and climb down the stairs and walaa he is here.

He allowed the Mahdi to lead the dawn prayer. Jesus will pray behind Al Mahdi.

Only Jesus is able to kill the Antichrist. He will kill him.

Jesus will receive the warning that Gog and Magog came out and are corrupting the earth. Jesus will flee with the believers to At Thur = Mount Horeb/Sinai to hide from Gog and Magog. They are so many that they cannot fight them. Jesus said a supplication to God All-Mighty and God will send worms on the Gog and Magog. Each one of them will have a worm in their throats and they get killed by that. However, the earth will be contaminated by the rotten bodies of Gog and Magog. Jesus will supplicate again and God All-Mighty will send huge birds with necks the size of the necks of camels. The camel has the longest necks after the giraff. They eat those bodies away. God then will send a rain for many days until the earth will be so clean that rocks will be like mirrors.

This will be the Most Blessed Age on earth:

After the war with Gog and Magog, there will be peace around the globe and Christians and Jews will accept him and his religion.

Peace will literally come down and live on earth. It will be very peaceful. No environment ppllution. No Satan Pollution. No Wars and no anger.

It will be so peaceful that lions play with antelopes, the wolves play with sheep and goats, and children will play with snakes. The snakes don't want to hurt the child and the wolf does not want to cause harm to the sheep.

Peace will be among humans and will even spead all over the animal kingdom. The will be peace among animals and humans and even humans, animals, and jinn.

This does not mean that there will be no corrupt people on earth. The people who are corrupt are the worse of people ever on earth, but during the time of Jesus they are cast away. Their corruption will come out after the death of Jesus.

Jesus will perform Pilgrimage with the Muslims to Makkah.

Jesus will die and the Muslims will bury him. His grave will be in Madinah next to the grave of Muhammad.

Do you know that the grave is already there and the hole is already prepared. He will have peace in the grave and comfort.

It is important to know that the bodies of Prophets don't decompose in the graves, but remain intact. If you opened the grave of Abraham or Muhammad or Adam you would see their bodies as if their are still alive. If you poked their skin, blood would come out. They see their place in paradise and are happy. We can meet them in paradise.

When Muslims occupied Jerusalem and the Holy Land when Umar ibn Al Khattab was the Caliph, a flood uncovered the grave of the Prophet Dani'eel = Daniel. They saw that his body was as if he was alive and blood would come out if someone poked him.

Umar ordered that they bury thirteen grave holes and place Daniel in one of them, so that people don't know where he is buried exactly. This is to avoid that people start visiting his grave and worship him.

After Jesus death there will be some more major signs such as sinking of the earth, the sunrise from the west, the coming of the Beast, and the Fire of Adnan.

The Beast is neither Satan nor the Antichrist, but another creation and a servant of God All-Mighty. He has the task to mark the people, to stamp them.

He carries the ring/seal of Solomon and the staf of Moses. He stamps the disbeliever with the seal of Solomon and the believer with the staff of Moses. The mark will be on their foreheads.

A wind will come from Yemen and will kill all the good people/the believers. Every person who has one atom of belief in his heart will be killed. This is a good death, because it is mercy...

...because they will not witness the Apocalypse/the Hour which is a tremendous calamity for those who witness it. It is a curse for those who are still alive.

Edited by Yusha

I personally think this topic is posted in bad taste.

[at]Razz:

“Its common knowledge that biblical scholars can add or delete things in the bible if they come to a agreement about what they think is appropriate. We have the first Quran and nothing has been alteredâ€

“How can I be wrong when there are different versions of the bible?â€

Razz, you are mistaken.

The manuscripts which are used to compile the bible remain in museums and among other societies where they are studied and preserved. Some of the earliest manuscripts of the New Testament gospels date back between 55 AD and 90/100 AD which is during the lifetime of the apostles, a few decades after Jesus’ death. They have not been changed. The Dead Sea Scrolls which date back to 2nd Century BC contain all the Books of the Old Testament as they are in the Bible.

The Council of Nicaea was a Roman lead council which decided which books would make the Christian Bible. Again, we have the earliest manuscripts which pre-date this council.

The Gospel is not one, there are four. The four New Testament gospels differ because they are the accounts of 4 people so not all the little details are identical. If you and three other people walk into an ice cream shop, you do not notice the same small details. The core of the message is the same.

“o I just wanted to add that I recently heard (I dont know if this is true, maybe you can shed some light on it) that the book of Armageddon was written by 4 guys on shrooms. Apparently getting high on shrooms was common back then and they went up to a mountain, ate some shrooms, and started to come up with the material for Argmageddon. Again i dont know if this is true but it would be funny if it were I can just see them "DRAGONS!!, FIReballs raining DOWN!!â€

If you are referring to the Book of Revelation: it was written by John of Patmos, Jesus’ disciple. He was imprisoned on the Greek Island of Patmos when he received these visions. Not all Christians take this book literally (fundamentalist do). To some it has metaphorical significance.

[at]JamesYaqub:

“No one on this site has any interest in planting seeds of doubt in the minds of Christians concerning the Bible.â€

Not so true.

[at]Redeem

The Quran does not specify word for word what Jesus taught. Are his teachings in the Bible compatible with surrendering to God? Yes.

[at]Yusha

“For your information , the first miracle of Jesus was mentioned in Quran , not in the bible , It happened just after he was born , I will let you research this yourselfâ€

If this concerns Jesus talking as a baby: while I don’t believe it’s impossible, I think Mary would have told the disciples and it does not appear in extra-biblical gospels, even the protoevengelum attributed to Jesus’ brother James which has a more detailed account of the nativity.

[at]Yusha

“Don't you realize that the Qur'an came down directly after the Nicean Corruptionâ€

The earliest manuscripts of the New Testament gospels pre-date the Nicaean Council. The Old Testament Books pre-date Christianity.

No one can say that Jesus’ message in the NT is false if they have not read it or applied it. I have applied his teachings and they work. That’s enough for me.

[at]Redeem

The Qur'an might not specify word for word what Jesus taught (because it is for the people of prophet Muhammad, not Jesus), but if anything that the Bible states is in contradiction to what the Qur'an teaches, then we know what to reject. The safest thing for a Muslim to do is that when they hear something quoted from the Bible and they cannot verify it, the best thing to do is neither to believe in it, or to disbelieve.

Salam.

Brothers and Sisters,

You know this man seeks no truth but only trys to decieve. Inshallah one day his blindfold will come off.

My question is 'why' is he here?

~shrugs~

SOLDIER and RAZZ-MATTAZZ …

Muslim websites have brainwashed you into believing falsehoods.

The Bible was not altered nearly as much as you think.

ALL of the major important doctrines are in ALL Bibles.

NO Bible has ever been brought forth which is missing ANY of these.

As for added and deleted words, phrases, clauses, sentences, books …

WHAT A JOKE … How many times does the same info have to be in the Bible?

What do you recommend? … 20 times, 10 times, how about 5 times, 3 times?

I assume you’re referring to Lot. Was he a prophet of God? Doesn’t matter, he was a man.

David was “a man after God’s own heartâ€, and he committed adultery and murder.

News Flash … David was a man.

I’ll give it to you straight … boys and girls …

Muslims’ problem is they do not understand GOD, SATAN, or MAN.

Period, end of story.

To repeat what I've already said …

ALL of the major important doctrines are in ALL Bibles. Show otherwise.

I said the “angel†was not tested for authenticity, which the Bible insists

must be done for all spirits, angels, etc. who come along (see 1 John 4:1-3).

IF Satan was the source of the Qur’an, he surely would have mixed truth with lies!

He would have included many impressive things and sayings to deceive us.

I’m still SEEKING for more truth … how about you?

Nashida, this is an updated version. See especially the second >>>

Please try to follow my observations and reasoning …

>>> In many verses, the Bible teaches that Satan is an extremely intelligent liar and deceiver!

And historically, man has always been a spiritual moron (note all of the different faiths).

The Bible warned that “Satan transforms himself into an angel of lightâ€.

It warned against a false “angel from heaven†who preaches another gospel.

It instructed how to TEST “angels†to see if they are from God or from Satan!

It did a lot of warning about the arrival of false prophets and false gospels.

I believe God intended for man to take ALL of His warnings seriously!

600 years later … an “angel†who called itself “Gabriel†appeared to Mohammed.

It was not tested at all for any kind of authenticity!

I see several other reasons why the source of the Qur’an is in doubt.

Much of what this “angel†said is opposed to what the Bible says,

i.e. its versions of the Torah stories are different than what the Torah says.

It praises the Bible, and says it came to confirm it, but then preaches against it.

Allah says he is the God of the Bible, but I see several differences between the two.

>>> IF Satan was the source of the Qur’an, he surely would have mixed truth with lies!

He would have included many impressive things and sayings to deceive us.

An obvious conclusion would be: this false “angel Gabriel†deceived Mohammed.

Another “angel†called "Moroni" deceived Joseph Smith resulting in Mormonism.

I am very anxious to hear your thoughts on this extremely serious matter.

So since you believe the bible to be true - since you keep insisting it is - it is truth correct? So why is it truth to you? Because your idea of truth has to do with common sense right? Otherwise whats the point of believing something to be right if it has no common sense? You say that the bible is the true word of God and that anything else besides it is questionable as the devil's work. Okay so lets use the bible. Doesn't the bible have Jews (the chosen people of God) questioning Jesus as a blasphemer?

Matthew 12:22-26 ======

22 Then a demon-possessed man, who was blind and couldn’t speak, was brought to Jesus. He healed the man so that he could both speak and see. 23 The crowd was amazed and asked, “Could it be that Jesus is the Son of David, the Messiah?†24 But when the Pharisees heard about the miracle, they said, “No wonder he can cast out demons. He gets his power from Satan,[d] the prince of demons.†25 Jesus knew their thoughts and replied, “Any kingdom divided by civil war is doomed. A town or family splintered by feuding will fall apart. 26 And if Satan is casting out Satan, he is divided and fighting against himself. His own kingdom will not survive.

So like one of the brothers said, if you say Islam is Satan and it preaches about unity of one God - the God of Jesus and down the list- it is like Satan going against himself. Would Satan really do that? Would he preach about something so gloriously - about which he hates?

Also do not christians believe that sin was created because of Adam? And that because of Adam every man is born with sin? Yet it is only the Christians who believe this. I do not see Jews believing this - as the OT Ezekial 18:4,18-20============

4 For all people are mine to judge—both parents and children alike. And this is my rule: The person who sins is the one who will die.

18 But the father will die for his many sins—for being cruel, robbing people, and doing what was clearly wrong among his people. 19 “‘What?’ you ask. ‘Doesn’t the child pay for the parent’s sins?’ No! For if the child does what is just and right and keeps my decrees, that child will surely live. 20 The person who sins is the one who will die. The child will not be punished for the parent’s sins, and the parent will not be punished for the child’s sins. Righteous people will be rewarded for their own righteous behavior, and wicked people will be punished for their own wickedness.

So if I am born of sin because my greatest of great great fathers sinned - how come the bible tells me I am free from their sins? So the whole idea of this and other confusing things like the trinity all conflict with each other from the source of its own book.

Someone here said that the bible is the true word of God. I'd like to show how it is falsely claimed. Revised Standard Version shows a verse no one ever knew until now. (At least I never knew) In RSV Matthew 27:15-17======

15 Now at the festival the governor was accustomed to release a prisoner for the crowd, anyone whom they wanted. 16At that time they had a notorious prisoner, called Jesus Barabbas. 17So after they had gathered, Pilate said to them, ‘Whom do you want me to release for you, Jesus Barabbas or Jesus who is called the Messiah?’

Whoops did it just say Jesus Barabbas?

NIV Matthew 27:15-17=======

15 Now it was the governor’s custom each year during the Passover celebration to release one prisoner to the crowd—anyone they wanted. 16 This year there was a notorious prisoner, a man named Barabbas. 17 As the crowds gathered before Pilate’s house that morning, he asked them, “Which one do you want me to release to you—Barabbas, or Jesus who is called the Messiah?â€

Have we been reading and believing that the man named Barabbas was a mass murderer the whole time? Because Barabba in aramaic isn't a persons name, rather it means "The Son of the Father." So now in the RSV, Jesus Barabbas means Jesus The Son of the Father. So who was crucified then? Jesus the Messiah or Jesus the Son of the Father?

The list can go on with problems about the bible. And seeing how now people are just discovering these mistakes and correcting them (RSV) almost 2000 years after it was supposedly revealed - makes me wonder how people still buy that the bible is the true infallible word of God

I do not believe what is being taught in the Quran to be true because the early Christians were warned beforehand about false teachings.

“But there are some who are disturbing you and wish to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach (to you) a gospel other than the one that we preached to you, let that one be accursed! As we have said before, and now I say again, if anyone preaches to you a gospel other than the one that you received, let that one be accursed!†– Galatians 1:7-9

What’s Ironic is that Muslims accuse Christians and Jews of changing the scripture when in fact it’s the Quran that changed the salvation events...

The Bible explained that Satan is a super-intelligent liar and deceiver.

It warned that “Satan transforms himself into an angel of lightâ€.

It warned against “an angel from heaven†who preaches another gospel.

It gave instructions on how to test “spirits†to see if they are from God or from Satan!

It also warned about the coming of many demons, false prophets, false teachers, etc.

600 years later … an “angel†who called itself “Gabriel†appeared to Mohammed.

It was NOT tested for any kind of authenticity, and much of what it said is opposed to what the Bible says.

The obvious question is: Was this a false “angel†who came and deceived Mohammed?

(Another “angel†deceived Joseph Smith resulting in Mormonism.)

These are excellent points. I have brought them up as well, but I never get an answer that makes sense! I get answers that are confusing, but Satan is also the author of confusion. I don't understand how Christians convert to Islam except that they were never really Christians that knew the Lord,

So since you believe the bible to be true - since you keep insisting it is - it is truth correct? So why is it truth to you? Because your idea of truth has to do with common sense right? Otherwise whats the point of believing something to be right if it has no common sense? You say that the bible is the true word of God

We believe by faith which is more sure than a known path. It is the substance of the things we hope for and the evidence of the things we do not see, It is written the just shall live by faith. For without this faith I speak of, you may be able to please Allah with your common sense, but we Christians could never please our God (The God of the Bible & of Isaac & Jacob) with human intelligence and human reasoning without faith.

Edited by aj4u

We believe by faith which is more sure than a known path. It is the substance of the things we hope for and the evidence of the things we do not see, It is written the just shall live by faith. For without this faith I speak of, you may be able to please Allah with your common sense, but we Christians could never please our God (The God of the Bible & of Isaac & Jacob) with human intelligence and human reasoning without faith.

In Islam, the right belief (in heart) and the good deeds (with physical body) can't separate. They are just like the fuel and the engine. Non of them can work alone, non of them. While a lot of fuel with a stronger engine will be so great.

Allah never separate them in the Quran, all the time "those who believed and did a good deeds"

In fact if we lean to only the physical activities with out the right beliefs that will drive us to the Judaism (a huge worshiping activities but no good belief, many of them didn't beleive in the day of judgement, and they didn't care about the prophets too much, they killed many of them,.....),

and the god sent a spiritual dosage (with the great prophet, the Messaih) to balance that materialism, and repair the Jews religion. and that what Jesus and all of his apostale did ,perform and obey the reformed religion, they apply the law of Moses with kind hearts.

while some one, for a reason or another, decided to separate that spiritual dosage and create a new religion, which todays christianity.

and since the human being is composed of the two parts (the physical and the speritual), imphasizing on one of the two parts alone will not be the right solution.

the right solution is to feed both and together in an optimum balance, and that is called Islam.

In Islam, the right belief (in heart) and the good deeds (with physical body) can't separate. They are just like the fuel and the engine. Non of them can work alone, non of them. While a lot of fuel with a stronger engine will be so great.

Allah never separate them in the Quran, all the time "those who believed and did a good deeds"

In fact if we lean to only the physical activities with out the right beliefs that will drive us to the Judaism (a huge worshiping activities but no good belief, many of them didn't beleive in the day of judgement, and they didn't care about the prophets too much, they killed many of them,.....),

and the god sent a spiritual dosage (with the great prophet, the Messaih) to balance that materialism, and repair the Jews religion. and that what Jesus and all of his apostale did ,perform and obey the reformed religion, they apply the law of Moses with kind hearts.

while some one, for a reason or another, decided to separate that spiritual dosage and create a new religion, which todays christianity.

and since the human being is composed of the two parts (the physical and the speritual), imphasizing on one of the two parts alone will not be the right solution.

the right solution is to feed both and together in an optimum balance, and that is called Islam.

In Christianity it is different; for instance, one can have good works and not believe that God even exists. So Islam doesn't make sense to me that way and is not true to the way things really are. It is possible to live a moral life, do good to help others and not have faith in God at all. But it is not possible to truly have faith in God and it not be accompanied by good deeds. Again, I say good deeds are the fruit of faith not the cause. Good deeds will not gain favor with God only our faith in Him. For it is He who by our faith creates in us to do according to His will according and to His good pleasure.

Unless the Lord builds the house, the labors work in vain that build it. God must be doing the work through you or your good deeds will only be good for you here and now but for paradise they will be burnt and not benefit you one iota! This is wisdom speaking to you!

"In Islam, the right belief (in heart) and the good deeds (with physical body) can't separate. They are just like the fuel and the engine. Non of them can work alone, non of them. While a lot of fuel with a stronger engine will be so great." It is this way in Christianity as well except for the condition I mentioned above!

Edited by aj4u