Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wishing Well

Reverted Recently

Most of my life I've never done anything religious, the most i ever did was go to church weddings and funerals. I was first introduced to Islam a few years ago (i'm 15 now). My mum met my stepdad at work and he introduced her to Islam. She became a muslim and she married my stepdad. I didn't really know anything about Islam at the time and I thought it was all about the taliban and bombers. But my stepdad taught me about Islam and he was always real patient. Mum wanted me to go much quicker but I know she just wanted what was best for me :sl: I've never really thought much about religion in the past but i've always been curious about how it all started. I found more answers in Islam than I found anywhere else. So i did my shahada at the Masjid on the 12th Feb this year. It was a real amazing moment and i'm real happy i did it.

I have to admit that I find some things pretty tough. I always used to wear jeans and tops but that's all been replaced with modest clothes and I have to wear hijab everywhere from now on. I thought i'd end up wearing hijab sooner or later but things have been moving fast and there have been loads of other changes. But it's probably better to be modest and i've attracted less bad attention.

Overall my life has changed for the better and i'm taking thing one step at a time :sl:

PropellerAds

As Salamu Alaykum dear "wishing well"

Congratulations for making the most important decision of your life.

May Allah Shower his blessings on you , your mother and your father.

please pray for me and all members of the Islamic forum to be guided to come and remain on the right path.

heres wishing you well

Assalamu alaikum

greetings our new sister :sl:

Welcome to Islam , i'm very glad to hear that we have a new sister like you Allahu Akbaar ..

Dear sister , may Allah swt help you and ease everything in your life amen ..

Salam

ALLAHU AKBAR

Im soo very happy for you, and may Allah bless your family ameen.

It makes me soo happy when I hear all the different stories of how people convert

Congratulations, sister. You made the right decision, insha'Allah.

welcome dear to Islam !

i'm a new member and this is the first article i read and reply to!

i'm soooo happy to hear such a great story!

i'm sure you and ur mom have good hearts because Allah sent u this muslem man to lead u to the right path!

may Allah bless u and keep u both on this path

salam :sl:

ohh hello sis ! i am so happy for you :' )

every time a read the words of new muslims i got teary eyes >< i am so happy for you

Islam make sense and make you fell right and fulfilled

sure the hijab may be a little bit weird for you now. but later you won't fell right with out it

i have some questions if you don't mind

where are you from? and what was the reactions of your friends and teachers ?

~ alya

Congratulations, sister.

mashallah