Women World's Most Prized

"car magazines, shows- women

shaving machine ad-women

basketball/football games-women cheerleaders in the skimpiest of clothes

weather report-women

news- women

sports ads-women

almost everywhere and on everything-women

beauty contests-women in bikinis (yes they have 2 strip 2 b respected and considered beautiful)

they say ###### business is booming (especially in the US), and guess what, its not men that r being tracked there....

-------

apparently women sell like hot cakes, and whats funny about it is that those women who appear in the above mentioned venues r very happy & feel they r given their full rights & r respected in society!!! what they dont know is how smart the man has been in fooling them & using them however he liked!! why dont women wonder why there are not mr. world or mr. universe contests and even if there were, why not given much media attention???? why dont those women wonder that when they host a news show they have 2 show some cleavage and some part of their legs yet the men r fully covered? infact if a man appeared on the show wearing a shirt with the upper buttons open, he will b fired/ridiculed/insulted and labelled as unprofessional, yet no 1 minds the women showing much more???? where is the so called "equality" now? what respect those women think they r getting when they have 2 lay down on car roofs wearing skimpy outfits???? r the people attending a car show or what??? dont they ever use their minds? if they had 1????

the women 2day r the least respected species on the planet....they r used & abused, day & night....

turn 2 Islam...and see what real respect is there 4 women....yes a woman does not have 2 strip infront of people 2 b respected, she is doing nothing but degrading herself..."

PropellerAds

Are you arguing against your Bible?

I have no problem with God's law. Do you?

Are you arguing against your Bible?

I have no problem with God's law. Do you?

Christ said, God allowed stuff, because of the hearts of people, but Matt. 19:4 And he answered and said, Have ye not read, that he who made `them' from the beginning made them male and female,

19:5 and said, For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife; and the two shall become one flesh?

19:6 So that they are no more two, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Jesus goes back to Adam and Eve with one wife and one husband.

Do you feel the original set up was the best or what man added and God later lived with?

I hope you are doing well on your journey. Forgive my stern behavior at times.

To proceed:

Do you feel the original set up was the best or what man added and God later lived with?
I truly dislike speaking about polgamy as scholars concider it because I believe it is a beautiful practice. For your knpwledge, Islam did not outlaw polgamy, but regulated and restricted it. It is neither required nor encouraged, only permitted. Because dozens of Muslims were martyred, leaving behind widows and orphans. "If you fear that you shall not deal justly with the orphans, marry a women of your choice two three of four: But if you fear that you shall not deal justly with them, marry only one." (4:3)

Polygamy was to be practiced for the benefit of women and children.

Plus, men are responsible for ther household. 'Marry woman of your choice in twos' threes' or fours' but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly, (with them), then only one' [Al-Qur'an 4:3]

In Matthew 22:24-28, the Jews referred to Deuteronomy 25:5 from the Old Testament where it states that if a woman's husband dies, and she didn't have any kids from him, then she must marry his brother regardless whether he had a wife or not. When the Jews brought this situation up to Jesus in Matthew 22:24-28, Jesus did not prohibit at all for the childless widow to marry her husband's brother (even if he were married). Instead, Jesus replied to them by saying that we do not marry in heaven, and we will be like angels in heaven (Matthew 22:30).

So in other words, if Jesus allowed for a widow to marry her former husband's brother even if he were married, then this negates the Christians' claim about the Bible prohibiting polygamy. A man can be one flesh with more than one woman. In the case of Matthew 22:24-28, the man can be one flesh with his wife, and one flesh with his deceased brother's wife. Also keep in mind that Exodus 21:10 allows a man to marry an infinite amount of women, and Deuteronomy 21:15 allows a man to marry more than one wife.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetanswering-christianity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ntpoly.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetanswering-christianity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ntpoly.htm[/url]

Read: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamawareness(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Polygamy/why.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamawareness(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Polygamy/why.html[/url]

If you ask for my personal opinion, I think that people are different and depending on their circumstance, I would recomment second wife for some.

As for what Islam teaches, polygamy is only permissible, not favored as other things are under Islam. And last time I checked, you believe Solemon, and Abraham (pbut), ere prophets. Solemon had a 100 wives and Abraham two according to some text. I don't know if we affirm they have had. I love these righteous people who are superior to you and me. Are you condemning their ways?

Edited by Orthodox

I hope you are doing well on your journey. Forgive my stern behavior at times.

To proceed:

I truly dislike speaking about polgamy as scholars concider it because I believe it is a beautiful practice. For your knpwledge, Islam did not outlaw polgamy, but regulated and restricted it. It is neither required nor encouraged, only permitted. Because dozens of Muslims were martyred, leaving behind widows and orphans. "If you fear that you shall not deal justly with the orphans, marry a women of your choice two three of four: But if you fear that you shall not deal justly with them, marry only one." (4:3)

Polygamy was to be practiced for the benefit of women and children.

Plus, men are responsible for ther household. 'Marry woman of your choice in twos' threes' or fours' but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly, (with them), then only one' [Al-Qur'an 4:3]

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetanswering-christianity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ntpoly.htm

Read: you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamawareness(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Polygamy/why.html

If you ask for my personal opinion, I think that people are different and depending on their circumstance, I would recomment second wife for some.

As for what Islam teaches, polygamy is only permissible, not favored as other things are under Islam. And last time I checked, you believe Solemon, and Abraham (pbut), ere prophets. Solemon had a 100 wives and Abraham two according to some text. I don't know if we affirm they have had. I love these righteous people who are superior to you and me. Are you condemning their ways?

It is my belief and the Bible teaches that all the prophets sinned and I am very much like them, but Jesus the Messiah did not sin. Solomon and David had many wives. Solomon’s wives brought him much grieve and introduced many false gods. David actually later repented took care of but dismissed all his wives but one. We learn a lot from the mistakes of others that the bible does not hide or gloze over.

We also believe that prophets (pbut) were humans, without supernatural powers, sinned.

Your personal likes and dislikes do not prove that polygamy is perhaps needed at times. Not everyhing is "love" and fairy tales. Sometimes we sacrifice this for a better cause.

Neither can you confirm taht Solman (pbuh) has committed shirk. I don't know waht are you trying to convince me of?

Angels are free from sins...

We also believe that prophets (pbut) were humans, without supernatural powers, sinned.

Your personal likes and dislikes do not prove that polygamy is perhaps needed at times. Not everyhing is "love" and fairy tales. Sometimes we sacrifice this for a better cause.

Neither can you confirm taht Solman (pbuh) has committed shirk. I don't know waht are you trying to convince me of?

Angels are free from sins...

As an example from the Bible:

1 king 11: 4 As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the LORD his God, as the heart of David his father had been.

Satan and His followers were angels, had free will and desided to fight God.

You went off topic.

Do you fight God? Becasue you sin. Why are you belitting prophet Solemon?The Messengers, including Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), never committed any sin intentionally as an act of disobedience towards Allaah after receiving their Mission.

. This is according to the consensus of the Muslims. They were protected from major sins but not from minor sins.

Quote:

Yes, the Prophets and Messengers made mistakes, but Allaah did not approve of their mistakes; rather, He pointed out their mistakes as a Mercy to them and their ummahs, and He forgave their mistakes and accepted their repentance as a Grace and Mercy, for Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. This will be clear to anyone who checks out the aayaat of the Qur'aan in which the matters raised in the question are discussed. With regard to the sons of Aadam, even though they were not Prophets. Allaah explained how evil was the deed which he did to his brother.

(Fataawaa al-Lajnah al-Daa'imah, no. 6290, 3/194).

Thirdly: before they were given their Mission (risaalah), the scholars have said that it is possible that they may have committed some minor sins, but they were protected from committing major sins such as zinaa, drinking wine, etc.

But after they received their Mission, the correct view is that they may have committed some minor mistakes but this was not approved of and they were rebuked.

Shaykh al-Islam [ibn Taymiyah] said:

Most of the reports from the majority of scholars state that they were not infallible with regard to minor mistakes, but they were not allowed to persist in them; they do not say that this could never happen at all. The first suggestion that they were completely infallible came from the Raafidis, who say that they are so infallible that they could never make any mistake even by way of forgetfulness and misunderstanding.

(Majmoo' al-Fataawaa, 4/320).

If they were as you say, God still chose them to be better than you. They ar eprophets according to you!

Edited by Orthodox

You went off topic.

Do you fight God? Becasue you sin. Why are you belitting prophet Solemon?The Messengers, including Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), never committed any sin intentionally as an act of disobedience towards Allaah after receiving their Mission.

. This is according to the consensus of the Muslims. They were protected from major sins but not from minor sins.

Quote:

Yes, the Prophets and Messengers made mistakes, but Allaah did not approve of their mistakes; rather, He pointed out their mistakes as a Mercy to them and their ummahs, and He forgave their mistakes and accepted their repentance as a Grace and Mercy, for Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. This will be clear to anyone who checks out the aayaat of the Qur'aan in which the matters raised in the question are discussed. With regard to the sons of Aadam, even though they were not Prophets. Allaah explained how evil was the deed which he did to his brother.

(Fataawaa al-Lajnah al-Daa'imah, no. 6290, 3/194).

Thirdly: before they were given their Mission (risaalah), the scholars have said that it is possible that they may have committed some minor sins, but they were protected from committing major sins such as zinaa, drinking wine, etc.

But after they received their Mission, the correct view is that they may have committed some minor mistakes but this was not approved of and they were rebuked.

Shaykh al-Islam [ibn Taymiyah] said:

Most of the reports from the majority of scholars state that they were not infallible with regard to minor mistakes, but they were not allowed to persist in them; they do not say that this could never happen at all. The first suggestion that they were completely infallible came from the Raafidis, who say that they are so infallible that they could never make any mistake even by way of forgetfulness and misunderstanding.

(Majmoo' al-Fataawaa, 4/320).

If they were as you say, God still chose them to be better than you. They ar eprophets according to you!

I do not have any problem with prophets sinning, so if prophets had multiple wives that could have been one of their sins.

I do not have any problem with prophets sinning, so if prophets had multiple wives that could have been one of their sins.

Prophets had multiple wives. They were far more religious than you and me. Anything can be used in a permitted way (halal) or a forbidden way(haram, sinful) depending on how you use it.

Having one wife can be sinful depending on your relationship with her.

If you love a thing alongside Allah, but not for the sake of Allah is partnership to Allah.

Edited by Orthodox