Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SisterNashida

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Salam Brothers and Sisters. Alhamduillah I am very happy to have found this forum, as many Islamic forums I have stumbled upon have been sketchy or questionable; and this seems to be a very nicely run forum inshaAllah. I am not sure what to really post in this introduction, maybe I will just briefly introduce myself, inshaAllah. I am a Muslim revert Alhamduillah living in the USA, Ohio. I am studying a dual major of World Religions with a concentration in Islamic Studies and Linguistics with a concentration in Arabic. I hope to make hijrah to an Islamic country to teach English to Arabic Speakers, and Arabic to English speakers inshaAllah. Allah swt has blessed me with a wonderful spouse Alhamduillah, children to come inshaAllah. I hope to continue my studies at Sh. Hamza Yusuf's School in Berkley California inshaAllah, but that depends on how long studies at this university take to finish.

I really am not sure what else to post, my life revolves around my studies and my familay; I do have a few hobbies, but they mainly include studying and embroidery (I am a very boring person I guess).

Anyway, I am very happy to have found this forum and I look forward to meeting, learning from, and increasing my faith in Allah swt with the other members of this site, inshaAllah.

Wa Salam,

Nashida

PropellerAds

We're glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah (God willing) we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensure a smooth relation with everyone around here.