Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
xdeadromeox

Anyone Knows Anything About This Sentences?

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah brothers and sisters.

I dont really know how to read arabic and i dont understand the meaning. I found something written on a paper hidden inside the clothes of my mother.

I dont understand what it means, i can only read a few lines written like this:

"Assalatu assalamu alaikum ila hadratin nabiyyin mustada Muhammad Rasul sallallahu alaihi wassallam Al-Fatihah"

then there is

"Assalatu assalamu alaikum Nagur Shahul Hameed Andavar, Al-Fatihah"

then

"Assalatu assalamu alaikum penjaga kepada tanduk kelapa Al-Fatihah"

"penjaga kepada tanduk kelapa" is in Malaysian language which means "protector to horn of coconut"

penjaga = protector / guardian / keeper

kepada = to

tanduk = horn

kelapa = coconut

there are a few more things written in that paper.. but i cannot read / understand them.

i find it really weird.. can anyone help me please? what is this? i've never heard of anything like this in Islam....

PropellerAds

:sl:

Some of it sounds like blessings and salams sent upon the Prophet peace be upon him but part of of the words in the sentences you have quoted, do not appear in a familiar (at least to those that I am aware of) but on the subject, to bear in mind that supplication for blessings upon the Prophet [saw] that are not proven by the authentic traditions should be avoided.

and Allaah knows best

It looks like it is an amulet , Its not to be used period and leads to Shirk Akbar .

Thank you brothers and sisters who replied.

I found it in mother mother's closet.. i suspect her doing something very wrong knowingly/unknowingly.. our relationship is not well now. Can i abandon my mother for her doing something which is against Islam? I cannot stand it anymore, her and me arguing everyday about this.

What should i do now?

[at]warner no brother, i have no intention of advertising a sin or whatever. I am in need of help and i lack of knowledge. I apologize.

Please tell me what i should do and what can i do. Thanks again

You are welcome akhi, as far as I know, we have to be obedient to our parents in whatever is in-line witht he Qur'aan ans teh Sunna. And that we should be kind to them even if they do shirk. I can't give you a good advice... I don't think you should abandon her. Why not try getting an imam to speak with her? Do you have access to a mesjid? You can find a near mesjid on Islamic finder and call.If that doesn't work, you can speak to Sh. Ayman on the following forum: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetahlalhdeeth(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vbe/index.php"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetahlalhdeeth(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vbe/index.php[/url]

I'll make a du'a, InshAllah

Assalamu Alaykum

Edited by Orthodox

No you do not abandon your mother thats against Islam period , you do however advise with wisdom and correct manner.

Salam, Thank you very much for all the replies. I really appreciate it brothers and sisters.

This is sihr/black magic what you need to do first of All is take this peice of paper and dip it into water that you have read quran on, read on the water fatiha, ayatul kursi, and the last three surahs of the quran, then lightly spit in the water, then take this piece of paper and dip it in the water until the writing is gone, then after that when it dries burn the piece of paper.

and you should also advice your mother and tell her that sihr/black magic is kufr and whoever does it is not a muslim anymore. And if she wants something to happen, sihr/black magic is not the way, Allah is the one in control of everything, and if she wants she needs to make her relatiionsihp with Allah better and ASK HIM WITH DUA.

hope that helps

Ashadu la illaha ill Allah wa ashadu muhammadan wa rasoolullah. Bismillah I'm sure this kind of magic was put on me before like five years ago my life hs been a living hell for this long. Time. I. Am looking for a shiekh to get it off of me. Any advice will help inshallah.