Islamic Forum
UmmSuleiman

Appreciation

Assalaamu aalaykum!

I just wanted to write a few words of appreciation for this excellent forum.

I can see the tremendous amount work that has been put in to make this forum beneficial for all.

The moderators do a marvelous job in maintaining discipline and order. :sl:

Moderation is no easy task, what with scores of people wanting to express their opinions, from Muslim and non-Muslim backgrounds.

I feel comfortable here. Thank you so much! :sl:

May Allah reward you for your hard work and dedication.

Salam!

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaikum Peace is Power, I was wondering who this new member is and mashaAllah nice to see it's someone familiar with a different name. Nice choice of name, Alhamdulillah.

Though I am not a Moderator but as a team member I would like to say JazaakAllah Khairan on everyone's behalf for now, it's nice to hear words of appreciation, most of the time the comments are complains or criticism. InshaAllah the other team members will add their own comments.

May Allah use you more to benefit the Ummah and may Allah keep your sincerity intact. Keep posting all your beneficial posts and add your comments where ever needed. We need and appreciate your input.

Assalamu alaikum.

Walaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

I'm glad you like my new name, umAhmad. :no:

I am fiery little thing and can get pretty passionate about things I like or don't like. I refrain from talking too much because that's bad.....the Prophet (saws) told us to speak good or remain silent. But I did have many good things to say about the people I have met here and I felt strongly about it too. So why remain silent about it? It is commanded of us to speak good whenever we can and I am trying to do so. Alhamdulillah!

I would really like to apologize about something. I mentioned moderators and completely forgot the team members. I consider that an injustice done! Coz this work is a team effort, not just something for moderators to manage.

So here are my heartfelt words of appreciation to all team members of Gawaher! If it wasn't for your constant attention and vigilance to the quality of this forum, only God knows where this forum would have headed.

I value quality and this forum delivers quality.

Keep up the good work, you guys! :sl: :sl:

Assalamu Alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I also enjoy reading your posts...keep them up! May Alalh reward us all. Ameen.

Edited by Orthodox

Sis. Orthodox, you are one of the members that makes this forum more interesting. Without you, this place would be duller in my opinion. Thanks for being such an active participant!

:sl:

Assalaamu aalaykum!

I just wanted to write a few words of appreciation for this excellent forum.

..... scores of people wanting to express their opinions, from Muslim and non-Muslim backgrounds.

wa'alaykum salaam,

alHamdulillah,

as an Islamic Forum website, the hijriyah date displayed on upper part of the page, as muslimin should use it.

Assalamu Alaikum Peace is Power, I was wondering ....

...., most of the time the comments are complains or criticism.

wa'alaykum salaam,

I think, it's the intention/niyah to post suggestion but "looked like" complain or criticism.

I say it as it happened last time about the hijriyah date.

wallahu a'lam.