Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
al faqeer

World’s Oldest Bible

Ok! this thread will go on for ever. Those texts were pretty clear. I think they should even be deleted so others do not read them.

You still did not point out the mistakes sister , if you cant , dont make statements you cant backup as usual :sl: .

The thread stays for everyone coming to the forum to see :sl: .

PropellerAds
Yeah in a real erotic way eh ? AKA ###### .

I have never known any Christian who has read it the way you have. Perhaps it is ###### for you, but if so, it would seem that the differentiating factor in the various outcomes is what the reader is bringing to the text and not the text itself.

It does not matter who sees what ? its what the content itself is - those verses in Ezekial clearly fits the ###### category and no decent man would let his family read it.

All I can do is repeat what I have said. No Christian I know has read or interpreted it that way. However I recognize the tendency of perceptual bias to control which data registers in our observations and which does not, for both the text and this discussion.

You would know my answer to that if you had actual read what I have written in this thread.

I never got an answer , only some scientific English sentences and your personal deductions :sl: .

Those scientific English sentences and deductions are my answers. So I guess it was comprehension and not reading that was the problem. Did you have any questions that I could help clarify?

ankles are ###### to a keyboard mujahideen.

That was unnecessarily perjorative and dismissive. Please don't do that again. Thanks.

brother Al Faqeer,

if you fear Allah (swt) you should stop. For if some of those Biblical passages you quote were passages that were NOT changed, then you are mocking Allah's (swt) revelation. Calling another person's Holy book "filth" will not win anyone over to Islam and will only create hostility. How would you feel if a non Muslim began to do that to the Qur'an and called it filth?

And another thing is, why argue apologetics? If you want to give dawah what I have seen what works is not by showing how the Bible has been changed or whatever, but by explaining what Islam is about. Focus on the Tawheed. Tell about the beauty of the Qur'an, and the sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saws). The Prophet Muhammad (saws) never insulted another's religion. We are not to argue in matters of faith unless in a kind and gentle manner.

brother Al Faqeer,

if you fear Allah (swt) you should stop. For if some of those Biblical passages you quote were passages that were NOT changed, then you are mocking Allah's (swt) revelation. Calling another person's Holy book "filth" will not win anyone over to Islam and will only create hostility. How would you feel if a non Muslim began to do that to the Qur'an and called it filth

You are entitled to your opinion and me to mine , on this topic i will take the stance of Shiekh Ahmed deedat who has exposed the so called Bible for what it actually is , I dont think you have extensive knowledge on the subject otherwise you would not have said what you said.

And another thing is, why argue apologetics? If you want to give dawah what I have seen what works is not by showing how the Bible has been changed or whatever, but by explaining what Islam is about. Focus on the Tawheed. Tell about the beauty of the Qur'an, and the sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saws). The Prophet Muhammad (saws) never insulted another's religion. We are not to argue in matters of faith unless in a kind and gentle manner.

The Name of this section is Refuting Non Muslims in case you did not notice :sl: .

Tell me akhi, does this Bible mention the part where Jesus gets executed via crucifixion and rises three days later?

Oh... it does?

Does that mean you'll accept Jesus was crucified?

Some how I doubt it :sl:

Tell me akhi, does this Bible mention the part where Jesus gets executed via crucifixion and rises three days later?

Oh... it does?

Does that mean you'll accept Jesus was crucified?

Some how I doubt it :sl:

1. Did brother al faqeer accept the Biblical tales about the Prophets [peace be upon them]?

2. Why not, is it because we do not know who said what? You tell us baout all these songs, who placed them into th eBible?

1. Did brother al faqeer accept the Biblical tales about the Prophets [peace be upon them]?

The point was to make you guys realize the variants among the texts are really insignificant, the overwhelming majority of these comprise of accidental changes, e.g. a scribe misspells something or skips over a sentence while copying, the typical things you'd expect. What you dont find is radical changes to the substance of the text, so the Quran is add odds even with what we know is reliable, e.g. the crucifixion

2. Why not, is it because we do not know who said what? You tell us baout all these songs, who placed them into th eBible?

Songs? Not sure what you're talking about. As for authorship, even if we suppose that the writers of the NT are unknown, it doesn't really matter because they reflect what the community knew and believed about Christ. For this reason, it still holds historical value.

community knew and believed about Christ

If we relied on that, my religion would be full of innovation.

we know is reliable, e.g. the crucifixion
Again, your reliability is not reliable according to all historians in all fields.

If we relied on that, my religion would be full of innovation.

If you are Sunni your religion does rely on that, it's called following the salaf

Again, your reliability is not reliable according to all historians in all fields.

lol... I laughed when I read this... give me some historians who think Jesus wasn't crucified (don't worry, I wont try to make you find one that believes a disciple took his place!)... and please, don't give me some Islamic "scholar" who doesn't believe Jesus' crucifixion because of an aya in the Quran.

If you are Sunni your religion does rely on that, it's called following the salaf

Do you know what is being text based?

give me some historians who think Jesus wasn't crucified
You give me historical value he was crucified.

I wont try to make you find one that believes a disciple took his place
A follower of the shaytan who relies on other shaytani followers :sl: Is that why you believe he is a god? That evidence is against you kaffir.

Do you know what is being text based?

I like how you totally ignore my point... lol... obviously i said something right! So again, if you are Sunni following the Salaf is important... if you can understand that, youll understand following the salaf of Christianity is important as well.

You give me historical value he was crucified.

There is a unanimous consensus among the earliest sources that (1) Jesus of Nazareth was executed via crucifixion and (2) his followers were convinced that he resurrected.

This is includings the NT, non-canonical writings by early Christians, e.g. Clement, Ignatius, Polycarp, Ireneus, Justin Martyr, Cyril, Barnabas, etc etc, and early writings by non-Christians, such as the first century Roman historian Tacitus who records Jesus being executed under the Roman Procurator Pontius Pilate.

There is absolutely nothing strange about a Jew being executed by crucifixion in Jerusalem under Roman rule. So why is it so hard to believe that Jesus was crucified? The only reason you reject it is because of an aya in the Quran. I say, and this the qualifier that its my opinion, that aya is wrong because it contradicts the wealth of evidence.

So now I turn it to you ukhti... stop playing games, bring your daleel... otherwise recant your statements and embrace the truth!

A follower of the shaytan who relies on other shaytani followers Is that why you believe he is a god? That evidence is against you kaffir.

BRING YOUR D-A-L-E-E-L

if you are Sunni following the Salaf is important... if you can understand that, youll understand following the salaf of Christianity is important as well.

He is retarded. Uh... our Salaf based things on clear commands and prohibitions from Resool, saw, with chain. Your ancestors rely on tales of people.

Well ukhti, if our Salaf were so naive and gullible, then it would be easy for you to prove there isn't an ijma concerning the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus...

...so go ahead, bring som daleel to the table for a change

Well ukhti, if our Salaf were so naive and gullible, then it would be easy for you to prove there isn't an ijma concerning the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus...

...so go ahead, bring som daleel to the table for a change

The belief of the Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jamaa'ah is that Jesus did not die and was risen .... It is black and white clear...