Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
al faqeer

Taleban Attacks Kill Dozens In Pakistan, Including 'al Quds'

[iframe]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_arabnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/world/article125241.ece[i'm not allowed to use this tag yet]

This is totally against the teachings of Islam , and these people who carried it out are deviants and not part of mainstream Islam .

PropellerAds

I posted this (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/show.php/showtopic/733194.html"]same story (only from Al Jazeera) yesterday[/url]. Your answer about them being deviant and not part of Islam answers some of my questions.

I am not generalizing , those who are fighting illegal occupation directly are not included , but these deviants targeting non combatants they will get the worst in the hereafter .

What is the relation between the Pakistani Taliban and the Afghanistan Taliban? Al Jazeera reported that the man who claimed responsibility for the attack was the commander of the Pakistani Taliban.

I dont believe the have a centralized command , not sure however what the nature of their relations are .

Thanks. These things aren't very clear to me. When I said he was the commander of Pakistani Taliban, I was simply quoting the Al Jazeera article. Do you know where I might get some trustworthy information on this issue?

:sl:

I dont think the media is a reliable source , i think you might get more insight if you go onto forums that discuss these sort of subjects in depth , but on the ground things are totally different to what we read , see or hear on/in the media .

Are there English language forums that do that?

:sl: Dear Muslims

Well IF the BBC is anything to go by, the "Pakistan Taleban" and "Afghan Taleban" seem to be some-what exclusive to each other. Probably to the point they only share the name.

Also an article on BBC i read a few days ago, with a "Rare statement from Mullah Omar" released commerating Eid said to the Taleban to avoid harming civllians. As far as i am aware, they dont support civllian attacks and other misc. activities.

But anyone can claim to be from anyone there. I remember also watching a documentry where some Anti-Occupation fighters were drinking whisky and gambling, yet claiming to be the Taleban etc. Which was ofcourse beyond obscure