Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
let it shine

Is There A Way To Delete Posts?

Salam,

So my computer must have been acting up and I accidently posted the same message two times in a row and I got flagged/reported for it. I wasn't trying to flood the board or anything. Is there a way for me to go back and delete the extra message?

Thanks

PropellerAds

If it was flagged, this was probably done simply to hide it from view of other members and mark it for later deletion. There is no rule against accidental double posting, nor will there be any repercussions.

Oki doki! Thanks for clearing that up!

Still I take it there's no way for me to delete it on my own?

Peace

No, I don't think there is. The most you can do is edit the content.

Asslamu alikum respected brother ,,

Well , you can contact any moderator to delete your post . I still don't have permission to delete posts :sl:

Peace

Salaams, br. let it shine, I saw that someone had posted the same post 4 times, I don't know if it was you or someone else but I made the extra posts invisible, meaning no one but the poster and the Team members can see it. It might not even be your fault sometimes because of the computer acting up we end up pressing the button 2 or 3 times and the post gets posted that number of times.

If this ever happens and you realise within an hour as far as I know you can delete the post, if not then just send a PM. to one of he team members and if they have the permission they will delete it if not make it invisible. I hope that clears it inshaAllah.

Proud Muslima, Guess what? you are what we call a BABY MOD (that's our title for the names that come in Orange) hehehe. Now it is different once your name turns BLUE, then we all (yes even your Khala) are careful not to get in your bad books., lol.

Salaams.

salam

Proud Muslima, Guess what? you are what we call a BABY MOD (that's our title for the names that come in Orange) hehehe. Now it is different once your name turns BLUE, then we all (yes even your Khala) are careful not to get in your bad books., lol.

Lol , I really liked this name a lot baby mod :sl:

No dear Khala , don't say that ! you're my family , you won't get in my bad books :sl: I'm a bit worried when my name turns BLUE . I hope I will do my best to the Islamic forum Insh'Allah

Thank you ..