Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cifrado

Just Wanted To Say... Hi!

Hi!... There. I said it. Now, On with the introduction! I am a reformed/Calvinistic Christian, who believes the Bible to be the infallible word of God. I follow the teachings of Calvin who surfaced the teachings of the early church which followed the teachings of Jesus before these doctrines fell into apostasy with the Roman Catholics. Why am I here? Because out of love, I would like to share with you all the true gospel of Jesus Christ. I know what your thinking, you've heard it all before right? This is very unlikely as most of the American church has polluted the gospel with prosperity preaching and 'wall street methodology'. That Jesus Christ died for sinners is considered to be common knowledge. But what does it really mean that "Christ died for sinners?" Very few people have come to an understanding of the subject, and I look forward to sharing it all with you soon. Just not tonight, as I'm too tired for that. I look forward to seeing your responses on the forum.

:sl:

PropellerAds

hello Cifrado and peace be upon you

welcome to you .

we are looking for more post of you.

best wishes

I would like to share with you all the true gospel of Jesus Christ.

Hello Cifrado,

Welcome to Islamic Forum. I have some background in reformed/Calvanistic Christianity, although I am not there now. You are not allowed to advocate another faith here, since the purpose of this forum is to advocate Islam. If you wish to learn more about Islam, you are more than welcome, but posts that violate this will be removed.