Islamic Forum
Imaan_

Giving A Qu'ran To A Muslim Family For Eid?

Asalamalakum :sl:

RAMADAN MUBARAK, EVERYONE!

There is a Muslim family I am very, very close to and keep close to my heart. They are the sweetest, accepting, loving people I have ever met in my entire life.

I went to their house many times during Ramadan to break fast.

I want to give them a good Eid gift, for the whole family, but I wasn't sure of what.

The father is a very knowledgeable man when it comes to Islam and he collects Qu'rans. All different types, all different translations from all over the world.

For Eid, should I get the family a brand new Qu'ran?

Is there another gift anyone has in mind to give to a whole family?

Please share!

Thank you and again, RAMADAN MUBARAK!

PropellerAds

Walikum asslam ,,

Ramadan and Eid Mubarak to you dear sister :sl:

Hope you have a blessed Ramadan and Insh'Allah you'll have a great Eid ..

Well , i think in my opinion that the Qur'an is the best gift for the muslims , so i think that Qur'an is a good a idea . If they have kids you can bring some balloons and candies they will like it ..

May Allah swt keep you on the right path dear sister : )

Peace

Asalamalakum :sl:

RAMADAN MUBARAK, EVERYONE!

There is a Muslim family I am very, very close to and keep close to my heart. They are the sweetest, accepting, loving people I have ever met in my entire life.

I went to their house many times during Ramadan to break fast.

I want to give them a good Eid gift, for the whole family, but I wasn't sure of what.

The father is a very knowledgeable man when it comes to Islam and he collects Qu'rans. All different types, all different translations from all over the world.

For Eid, should I get the family a brand new Qu'ran?

Is there another gift anyone has in mind to give to a whole family?

Please share!

Thank you and again, RAMADAN MUBARAK!

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, since they already have many Qur'ans it would be more beneficial to get them something they have'nt got. You may want to get them biography of the Prohpet or another good collection of books. Go to your local book shop and ask the owner for advice i am sure they would recommend you a good collection of books to give them which they will benefit from inshallah.