Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Yank

As An American

I just want to say that as an American, I find the planned act of burning the Quran by a church in Florida absolutely deplorable. It is the idea of an idiot. I personally will be buying a copy of the Quran with the intention of donating it as a replacement for one of the copies destroyed. Many of us find this act to be horrible, and I hope you do not judge my nation based on the acts of the ignorant.

PropellerAds

Hi readers

Most Christians including myself are strongly against burning Qurans by a small group of people in Florida. Personally I have sent Pastor Terry Jones of the Dove World Outreach Center three separate emails not to burn Qurans. I explained to him that there are many other polite ways to convey his message. We will see if Pastor Terry Jones will listen to our imploring or not, and I hope he will.

I wanted to add my own American voice in agreement with the above statements.

:sl: Dear Muslims

I think most Muslims are aware that this is the action of an idiot, and it's supporters have no justifications except they harbour alot of hate.

The most ridiculos thing about this, is that this "Pastor" has got around 50 members, and seems genuinley like a nutcase. But alot of the blame lies with the media (as usual). The media frenzy over this nutcase should never have reached to the state it has reached now. A state where even the President has come out in condemnation.

Had the Media not been so money hungry, this could have been quietly condemend and stopped. But, money talks for some people, and the Media will do anything for that sound bite or story they can sensationalize.

salam alikum wa peace be upon you,

thanks for all people who feel this way ,that what we muslims think and expect of you all people,

all people are good but always there is few bad ppl who want to spoil the rest

for greed reasons ,but no matter what happen ,we would never feel any bad about christian or any relgions or ppl

tolerance and peace are always the message of all relgions,

and this so called pastor represent nothin from christianity,and he should learn this relgion from its resource here in midle east to learn this figure about belivers.

Salaam, all of us at the Forum appreciate and respect all the Non Muslim members here who come and share their thoughts and their views with us and try to understand our views. Br. yank, I am really happy to see you post here, I know your probably busy with family, but it would be nice to see you post now and then and keep in touch, my regards to your family. Br. truth finder, your a new member so Welcome, nice to have you, and appreciate your thoughts, they are most welcome too and I pray for you and your family. Br. sad clown, thanks for your thoughts and views and your continuing support on the forum, May Allah grant you rewards for that and you and your family are in my prayers too.

And to all the members: There are good and bad in every place, instead of giving publicity to the bad and keep calling them bad lets increase our good actions and deeds, so that he bad things will not get the reactions that they are geting. Like one of my very dear friend once said (She is a strong Catholic BTW. instead of cursing th darkness when the Electricity goes off if we lights a small candle or lamp and share one with neighbours who dont have, the whole street will be comfortable.

take care, Salaam.