Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
umAhmad

Eid Mubarak To My Gawaher Family

Assalamu Alaikum, Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters, Nieces and nephews and my sons and daughters on Gawaher.

MAY YOU ALL HAVE A VERY HAPPY AND JOYOUS EID WITH YOUR LOVED ONES, FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND MAY Allah KEEP THE SPIRIT OF RAMADHAN ALIVE IN ALL OF YOUR HEARTS THROUGH OUT THE REST OF THE YEAR, AMEEN.

Assalamu Alaikum, umAhmad.

PropellerAds

Walaikumassalam, umAhmad.

Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters, Nieces and nephews and my sons and daughters on Gawaher.

I can't decide whether you are referring to your blood relatives who might be on this forum, or just to an extended online family. :sl:

Either way: Eid Mubarak to you, and prayers for Allah's blessings. And so too for all other members.

la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Al-‘Atheemu Al-Haleemu, la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbul ‘arshil-‘atheemi, la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbus-samaawaati wa Rabbul-ardhi wa Rabbul-‘arshil-kareemi

there is no god except Allah, the All-Mighty, the Forbearing; there is no god except Allah, the Lord of the Mighty Throne;

there is no god except Allah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth and Lord of the noble Throne.

Salamz

Been a while, Eid Mubarak all

p.s finally i'm free :sl:

:sl:

Ameen to the duas. Eid Mubarak everyone! :sl:

Eid Mubarak to everyone.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcaribbeanmuslims(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/content_images/1/eid_mubarak_461.jpg[/img]

Eid Mubarak ,, !

May Allah swt accept our fasting and our prayers Amen :sl:

Eid Mubarak to all the readers celebrating this occasion on the eleventh. And prayers for Allah's blessings. :sl:

la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Al-‘Atheemu Al-Haleemu, la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbul ‘arshil-‘atheemi, la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbus-samaawaati wa Rabbul-ardhi wa Rabbul-‘arshil-kareemi

there is no god except Allah, the All-Mighty, the Forbearing; there is no god except Allah, the Lord of the Mighty Throne;

there is no god except Allah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth and Lord of the noble Throne.

Assalamu Alaikum,

I can't decide whether you are referring to your blood relatives who might be on this forum, or just to an extended online family.

I have 2 family members on the forum, but they rarely come here anymore because of internet constraints, I was refering to my extended Gawaher family each and everyone are very close to my heart.

llogical, nice to see you came to Gawaher, your free, what does that mean? if it means you will frequent here more often, that would be great, can't wait to read more of your llogical posts.

Salaams.

Walaikumassalam, umAhmad.

I was refering to my extended Gawaher family each and everyone are very close to my heart.

Alright.

llogical, nice to see you came to Gawaher, your free, what does that mean? if it means you will frequent here more often, that would be great, can't wait to read more of your llogical posts.

Salaams.

Salamz Aunty

About "Im free "Since ramadan is over , and I am free , that would make me ( hint:something that rhymes with daytan).....srry, I was going for dark humor there :sl:

Hopefully, I'll have time to post more gibberish considering no one recite Ḥawqala :sl: (j/k)

anywho , I'm happy that u remember me :no:

salamz

Salaams, I know I am going a bit out of topic here, but hopefully as a Eid gift the moderators will over look, lol., This is exactly what we need llogical, a bit of humor of your kind and some interesting posts.

What rhymes with daytan.......................... Seitan, straighten, Capitan, ???????????????????

Happy Eid to one and all.