Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Muslimah7

Well Done Usa I Guess America Will Be Doomed Soon...!

Not really SC its more a joke on the world super power who could not get the job done in over 9 years , and the only defense they have is , we are no using full force :sl: .

PropellerAds
Not really SC its more a joke on the world super power who could not get the job done in over 9 years , and the only defense they have is , we are no using full force :sl: .

My mistake. I forgot my previous discussion with you about death and war. I hope you can eventually overcome this apathy for lives and care for all humans. Just because others don't is no excuse for us not to.

As a matter of fact, they conquered the country in a few days. At that point they should have just pulled out, either that or commit the resources to do a proper job.

WWII was a war we neither started nor asked for. Japan engaged in genocide, rape, scienctific experiments, and other crimes against humanity against our allies, the Chinese. We had a duty to them to prosecute the war to its fruition. Framing the arguement about hiroshima and nagasaki, when the firebombing of tokyo was equally destructive, is merely a primitive's fetishization of nucluer power.

No, a full-scale war means using all available technology. When the Muslims invaded the Middle East and North Africa in the 7th century, that was a full-scale war because all available recources were used.

It goes without saying, of course, that I disagree with your second statement.

Are you Atheist, what? If your an Abrahamic, I'd like to point out that you God and the Muslim God are 1 and the same. But you're labled as "Other Religion" so who knows.

Are you Atheist, what? If your an Abrahamic, I'd like to point out that you God and the Muslim God are 1 and the same. But you're labled as "Other Religion" so who knows.

He is not an atheist, nor is he a monotheist. He is a (polytheistic?) pagan. You can click on the link in his signature if you are interested in learning more about his beliefs.

I'm a Pagan.