Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shaikhspeare

Salam

Hello every1..this is my first ever registration on a forum and im really excited...i tried to browse around a bit but its just too huge...guess it ll take some time to get used to on the site..any help and tips on how to startup would be welcome...i hope to have a good experience here and share and receive valuable inputs /outputs. Im a Muslim from India. More on me later in the forums...JazakAllahkhair :sl: !

PropellerAds

Hello shaikhspeare. Clever name you have there. Since you asked for tips, I suggest you first have a look at (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/show.php/showtopic/2081.html"]what every new member should know[/url]. This will orientate you both to the forum, as well as the temporary limitations that a new member has. Next, you'll probably want to take a quick look at (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]the rules for the forum[/url] to know what is expected, both from yourself and us.

As for where to look, the forums typically have themes, and this will guide your choice. If you want, I suggest going into each forum and reading the header description of it. This will give you a rough rule of thumb both for what to expect in the forum as well as what topics you should post in them.