Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Orthodox

Two Inquiries

Assalamu Alykum wa rahmatu llahi wa barakatuh

1. Whomsoever I have afffected in any negative way and injustly, I feel compelled to ask, once again, for forgivness. One of the main reasons I have been here is to make this place active. I cause less good to myself and others. AT the same time, I feel like what I am doing is giving up on promoting my religion. When I remember one of the prophets who gave up on daw'ah. wasn't Allah angry at him?

Daw'ah is abused online anyhow. People do wish evil for me. I guess I was that bad...I am sorry to be known. Blah...blah...

2. I want all versions of tafsir, classical, please?

PropellerAds

Waleykum salaam brother,

thats so brave of you, very few hav the courage to ask for forgiveness, so far u havent affected me negatively, nway forgiveness granted.

Waleykum salaam brother,

thats so brave of you, very few hav the courage to ask for forgiveness, so far u havent affected me negatively, nway forgiveness granted.

That was very sweet sister. May Allah reward you greatly, smiles.

Edited by Orthodox

I do not know if you could see a Lost One such as I a brother or friend, but I have always respected your ideas and your conviction. You, in several ways, have added to my knowledge. And while I don't always reply to different posts, I read many. We may butt heads at times, but I think our hearts are in the right place. I can only speak for myself, but there is no evil in my heart for you or for anyone else I've met here. This place has brought me so much and has moved me down my road. It was after reading the Koran and then readiing one of your discussions here that I gave up alcohol for good, so I have you to thank for that. Orthodox, there is no need to seek forgiveness here. It's always free. Jazakullah khair For what you've done for me.

Panentheist13

:sl:

I do not know sister Orthodox

Sometimes it looks like you using a translator to post.

i do not understand what you are posting.

And you are always attacking people.

If you are a student of Islamic Knowledge

You should be like and empty glass waiting for

Water to be poured in and not a full glass that will accept no more.

Assalaamu alaykum!

Whomsoever I have afffected in any negative way and injustly, I feel compelled to ask, once again, for forgivness.

I guess I was that bad...I am sorry to be known. Blah...blah...

Sis. Orthodox, if you were really sorry, you wouldn't have used the words...."Blah...blah...."

Why have you used those words, could you clarify? It reflects an arrogant attitude.

Assalaamu alaykum!

Sis. Orthodox, if you were really sorry, you wouldn't have used the words...."Blah...blah...."

Why have you used those words, could you clarify? It reflects an arrogant attitude.

Wa Alaykum salam

I felt as if I was getting mushy and I dislike that. I was uncomfortable so I went that way. Sis, I should make these excuses so my brothers and sisters do not have negative suspicions about me. We are not allowed to have negative thoughts about our brothers and sisters unless we see proof. And even if we do, when they are sinning in secret we correct them and conceal their sinns. When they are sinning in public, we correct them in public. Remember that Tawheed unites us even though others sin.

I do not know if you could see a Lost One such as I a brother or friend, but I have always respected your ideas and your conviction. You, in several ways, have added to my knowledge. And while I don't always reply to different posts, I read many. We may butt heads at times, but I think our hearts are in the right place. I can only speak for myself, but there is no evil in my heart for you or for anyone else I've met here. This place has brought me so much and has moved me down my road. It was after reading the Koran and then readiing one of your discussions here that I gave up alcohol for good, so I have you to thank for that. Orthodox, there is no need to seek forgiveness here. It's always free. Jazakullah khair For what you've done for me.

Panentheist13

Thanks! All good is from Allah, the free of all imperfection. Thank him (smile).

I don't!

I do not know sister Orthodox

i do not understand what you are posting.

And you are always attacking people.

If you are a student of Islamic Knowledge

You should be like and empty glass waiting for

Water to be poured in and not a full glass that will accept no more.

You know that everything has rules. All you have to do is correct your intentions next time akhi.

May Allah guide us all. Ameen

So whoever does an atom's weight of good will see it, And whoever does an atom's weight of evil will see it. 99:7

Edited by Orthodox

Brother Mercyonmankind, I would have corrected you privately, please, do not make jokes. I stil want all tafsirs, available?

Edited by Orthodox

Brother's and sister's , to be fair sister orthodox has apologized and thats brave , i think we should give her a break now.

Brother's and sister's , to be fair sister orthodox has apologized and thats brave , i think we should give her a break now.

:no:

Agree :j:

Apology sister if you don't like jokes.

Neither i want to be around those who don't accept jokes :sl:, won't happen again Inshallah.

Edited by Mercyonmankind

My respected brother, I will paste a great fatwa about joking in Islam. I am sure you will like it.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=733722"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=733722[/url]

Help you one another in Al-Birr and At-taqwa (virtue, righteousness and piety); but do not help one another in sin and transgression. And fear Allâh. Verily, Allâh is Severe in punishment. 5:2

By Al-'Asr (the time).

Verily! Man is in loss,

Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience.

Edited by Orthodox

My dear sister, neither my joke was extreme and neither it leads to extreme laughter :sl:.

Did you read my signature? The answer lies there, i even pointed to it.

I wanted to see your reaction to what I posted and I wanted to see your sincerity. However, it is manifest now :sl:.

Anyway here an example of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) joke:

"Holy Prophet Muhammed (saw) smiled often and would make jokes with members of his community. For example, an old woman came to our Holy Prophet Muhammed (saw) and said: "O Messenger of Allah, pray to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) that I will enter Paradise." Holy Prophet Muhammed (saw) said jokingly, "O Mother of so-and-so, no old women will enter Paradise." The old woman went away crying, after hearing from Holy Prophet Muhammed (saw). Then Holy Prophet Muhammed (saw) sent one of his companions to tell her that, she will enter Paradise by becoming a young lady, because the Paradise is for only young people."

Btw I have heard somewhere that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said that neither be too extreme and neither be too lazy in the religion, but rather choose the one in the middle :no:.

Anyway back to the topic: check this website for different tafsirs: or Perhaps you may already know about it, apology for that.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetaltafsir(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=0&tSoraNo=1&tAyahNo=1&tDisplay=no&LanguageID=2"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetaltafsir(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Tafasir.asp?tMadhN...mp;LanguageID=2[/url]

Edited by Mercyonmankind

thats so brave of you, very few hav the courage to ask for forgiveness

In my opinion, it is better to abstain from making such statements.

La ilaha il Allah, Muhammaddar Rasul Allah!!!

In my opinion, it is better to abstain from making such statements.

La ilaha il Allah, Muhammaddar Rasul Allah!!!

I think you are correct: Abu Bakr reported that a man was mentioned in the presence of the Prophet, saaws, and another praised the man. The Prophet, saaws, said, "Woe to you, for you have broken your friend's neck!" The Prophet saaws repeated this several times and then said, "If any of you simply must praise another, let him/her say, 'I think the person is this way or that...' if you genuinely think the person to be that way. The Final Reckoner is Allah, and no one can tell Allah anything about anyone."

Hadith - Bukhari's Book of Manners #337, Bayhaqi, and similar version by Ibn Majah

Edited by Orthodox

I think everyone including me should be calm when posting and remember the Etiquette of disagreement and remember what Sayidina Muhammad Õáì Çááå Úááíå æÂáå æÓáã has said that a Muslim is the one who does not harm other Muslims with his hands or tongue.

We Should take jokes and criticism with, open heart and open mind , that way we will have a better atmosphere on the forum :sl: .

My respected brother, assalamu alaykum

My dear sister, neither my joke was extreme and neither it leads to extreme laughter
I do not mean to find faults in you. You joke often. I am not saying this is forbidden. Joking with opposite genders is not wise for us at all. It is a different case with the Prophet, sall-Allahu alayhi wa salam, because he is a mahram of all women:

* Ibn Hajar in Fathul Bari 9/203 said:

It became clear to us via powerful evidence that the Prophet ASWS was especially permitted to be alone with a women who is foreign to him (non Haram to him), and to look at her. This is the correct response to the story of Um Haram bint Milahan, when He ASWS entered her home, and slept in her home. And when she cleaned His hair, without them being married or being Mahrams.

* Al-Suyooti in al-Khasaais 2/431 dedicated a chapter for:

Special permissibility for the Prophet ASWS to look at foreign women and to be alone with them.

Then al-Suyooti mentioned the story of al-Rubaai’ bin Muawwath and that the Prophet ASWS entered her home and sat next to her.

This is what one of the students of knowledge wrote as to how we should address one another on forums:

Generaly speaking:

1. Address them with sister all the time

2. If you have an answer to their question then post it otherwise refrain from posting!

3. Avoid discussions and off-topics esp. that I know most of these discussion that happen out of no knowledge but just because poeple like to discuss!!

4. Stick to the topic and discard other comments.

5. Observe the manners that I posted to you in the link above.

In regards meeting non-mahram: what do you mean meeting?? can you please explain with an example and the circusmtances of such meetings.

Barak Allahu feekum

I have heard somewhere that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said that neither be too extreme and neither be too lazy in the religion, but rather choose the one in the middle .

About the hadeeth you quoted, is it in Muslim or Bukhar? If so, it is authentic I believe. If it is in other chains, it may or may not be authentic. The other hadeeth you are speaking of is probably this one: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was never given the choice between two things but he would choose the easier of the two, so long as it was not a sin; if it was a sin he would be the furthest of the people from it Narrated by al-Bukhaari (3367) and Muslim (2327) –

Allah created us to abstain from what He commanded and do else what He ordained. Anything leading to sin becomes haram though this the scholars do and some of it is in itself haram. This is an advanced subject. On the contrary of what you've stated, the Prophet, :sl: told us to alwys take a fatwa making haram AMONGST DUBTFUL ONES to save your religion and honor. Extemism is to go beyond what religion forbids and take something optional as obligatory. For example, if I took Asr Sunna prayes as obligatory when the Prophet, :sl: ofered it often, not every single day [Allahu Al'am].. . The hadeeth you quoted means that the Prophet, saw, always chose the easier in worldly matters where religion does not command or forbid anything. It is absurd to use that hadeeth, as many of today do, in matters where religon does have commands and especially prohibitions because we are created to obey His commands and heed His prohibitions.

Read: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/ref/103889/easier"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/ref/103889/easier[/url]

Edited by Orthodox

I think everyone including me should be calm when posting and remember the Etiquette of disagreement and remember what Sayidina Muhammad Õáì Çááå Úááíå æÂáå æÓáã has said that a Muslim is the one who does not harm other Muslims with his hands or tongue.

We Should take jokes and criticism with, open heart and open mind , that way we will have a better atmosphere on the forum .

Agreed upon. As you know respected brother, it is obligtory to enjoin the good and forbid evil. What Allah is pleased with, we are. What he is not pleased with [injustice], we are not. This is the tranquility of the heart as is the remembrance of Allah. Though we must not cause greater evil when forbidding it. I love this hadeeth so I feel like quoting it:

1570. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales. Do not look for other's faults. Do not spy one another, and do not practise Najsh (means to offer a high price for something in order to allure another customer who is interested in the thing). Do not be jealous of one another and do not nurse enmity against one another. Do not sever ties with one another. Become the slaves of Allah, and be brothers to one another as He commanded. A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim. He should neither oppress him nor humiliate him. The piety is here! The piety is here!" While saying so he pointed towards his chest. "It is enough evil for a Muslim to look down upon his Muslim brother. All things of a Muslim are inviolable for his brother in Faith: his blood, his wealth and his honour. Verily, Allah does not look to your bodies nor to your faces but He looks to your hearts and your deeds."

Another narration is: "Do not feel envy against one another; do not nurse enmity; do not spy on one another and do not cheat one another. Be Allah's slaves, brethren to one another."

Another narration is: "Do not have estranged relations with one another. Do not nurse enmity and do not feel envy against one another. O Allah's worshippers! Be brothers!"

Another narration is: "Do not estrange mutual relations and do not intervene into the transaction which is likely to be settled with another person."

[Muslim].

Commentary: "Beware of suspicion" means such suspicion about a Muslim for which no apparent evidence is available. Similar is the case of that thought which emerges in one's mind without any logic. "Najsh" means to give higher bid in auction only to deceive others. Thus, it is a false bid which is not at all intended for purchasing the thing which is being auctioned. The instructions given to the Muslims in this Hadith are meant to secure the honour of Muslims. Since, doubt without any reason, and search for defects and weaknesses go against the security of a Muslim's honour, Islam has strictly forbidden Muslims from them. Another purpose for forbidding such things is to consolidate Muslim brotherhood. For this reason, they have been forbidden from oppression, leaving their Muslim brothers in lurch, considering others humble, and from taking pride in worldly possessions. In fact, the life, property, and honour of a Muslim have been declared unlawful for all other Muslims. Increase in a bid without any intention of buying the thing being auctioned and bargain over a bargain have also been prohibited because they also create ill-will and enmity.

Edited by Orthodox

Panentheist13

That was really nice to read man! May Allah give you good and guide you and us all to his path. Ameen