Islamic Forum
ummammaar

If You'd Stand In Front Of The Prophet Just One Minute...

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaykum

I would tell Resool, sall Alalhu alayhi wa salam, I wouldn't be able to say anything... for many reasons.

Edited by Orthodox

:sl:

We would say Asalaamu alaikum Ya sayyidi Ya Rasuulullah Asallaamu alaina wa Ala Ibaadillahis Saaliheen followed by Salawaat or As salaa al ibraaheemiya .

اللهم صل وسلم وبارك على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم

mmmmmmmmmm !!

you made my cry -happily- ..

,, i'll cry & kiss his feet ..

& say : " i love you more than my self O given mercy " ..

" Çááåã ÃÊ ãÃãà ÇáæÓíáÉ æ ÇáÃÖíáÉ ,, Çááåã ÔÃÚäÇ Èå æ Õá æ Óáã Úáíå ãÇ Ã᥆ ÇáÃÇßÑæä æ ÛÃá Úäå ÇáÛÇÃáæä"

keep dua for the prophet mohammad pbuh to have Al-waeela wa Al-fadeela couse no one can have them exept the pest person/servant ..

may Allah let's meet him-the prophet- at paradise & let's drink from his Al-Kawthar river ..

UMAMAR ,,

jazaki Allah Khaira

Allauma aameen

Mashaa Allah sister PFofo Allah yis'idik dunya wu Aakhira aameen .

اللهم صل وسلم وبارك على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله وأصحابه وسلم

Salam

Out of his humbleness he would not let anyone bow down and kiss his feet.

What would you tell him if you meet him in Jannah?

At first, I would just cry.

I wish I could enter to Paradise, and see him, alejhi selam... and what would I tell him, I think it's less important...

Inshallah we will All meet Muhammad Salalahu alahi wasalaam One Day, and We Will be with him forever, and ever and ever.

I would think to have the honor to stand before him an reward in itself. I would say to the Prophet (upon him be peace) surely I must be in Jannah!! And then go crazy because I can't handle the joy and happiness.

Salam

I would be speechless, but I would smile. However, on the Day of Judgement when I meet with my Creator, even Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassallam and Jibreel alayhissalam would not be in my mind, because meeting Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala is much more superior in greatness.

subhanallah....speechless...

Allah is our creator and He is indeed omnipotent, Muhammed :sl: was His messenger and His beloved...May Allah guide us and resurrect us with His beloved

I thank the one who posted this thread which caused us to reflect on what it would be like to stand before Allah and His Messenger.

Jazak Allah khairan! :sl:

Salam

When I meet him I want to drink from his hands when he stands at his Pool/Hawd and I wish that I am not rejected by the angels which will happen to the Innovators in Religion (those who died as Mu'tadeen).