Islamic Forum

Peace be upon you all. I am a fifteen year old sister who has recently reverted .. I was born sunni muslim and raised in an arab family with my father who was incredibly strict and used violence to keep us (my mother and siblings) obedient. But i have gone through the most eye opening experience and seen the western life in its true light: for the shallow existence it is. I tried to run from Islam for as long as i could, cutting off all ties i had with it, including leaving my family. But you cannot run or hide from you creator or the truth and in my heart of hearts i knew there was no other way of life: Islam is the truth. And so here i am, I took my shahada again and reverted back last weekend and I am seeing it as if it was my first time. It is so incredibly beautiful. I would appreciate any help at all, as i have only an inkling of the strong faith some of you may have. In turn, I will also try to share what little knowledge I have.

Jazakum'ullah khairan

PropellerAds

And peace be upon you too sister.

Allah o Akbar kabeerah.

for some reason I share a similar story. Alhamdulillah. I welcome you back to Islam. *wam hugs*

May Allah SWT steadfast us all and encompass us in his mercy.. Allahumma aameeen

Allah Akbar ..

how amazing to say shahada truely ..

i agree u my sister ,

**have a great life**

MashAlalh! May Allah grant you th ebest in this life and teh best in the hereafter. Ameen. Fell free to ask anything and contribute.

sallam allaykom, Allah hu akbar w alhamdulilah. subhanallah to grip on the fact that you know Allah is watching is a big accomplishment.Allah nowrik sister and may Allah grant you the best here and the hereafter.