Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
female

Can I Lie To My Mother ?

:sl:

Can I lie to satisfy my mother? She keeps on belittling and reproaching me for not doing some things and for being a practicing Muslim. I asked others for an advice and I got convinced I have to be the best I can to her and serve her as much as I can, and that there is a great reward in this. This video is great: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=nRoKzXQiebs"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=nRoKzXQiebs[/url]

I am being patient with her. I do not get angry anymore. Well, just a little and sometimes I brush her off a little.

So, the only way I cool her anger is by lying and making suggestions of the future goals she keeps reminding me to do... Therefore, would this be takiyyah or anything permitted?

:sl:

Edited by female

PropellerAds

Assalam Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

The Answer is by Allah Swt's tawfeeq

It is not permissible to lie to your mother but yes you may such things that may have two meanings and not become a lie.

For example: If I want to go to madrassah and my mother wont let me go I will tell her I am goin for some classes without disclosing which classes this doesnt fall in the category of lie. its a twisted answer. but such answers should not be used for wordly things. as for any sinful acts etc.

And Allah SWT only knows the best.

JAzak Allah kHairan

Assalam Alaikum

Umm e Sarwat