Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ufaq

Will Allah Forgive Him?

Okay there's a boy. 18 years old. He loves Allah. And everything was fine. But he was addicted to a certain sin. So he used to do that sin in ignorance. But then he started to do that sin intentionally, knowingly and realizing that Allah is watching him. And then after doing the sin he would then beg for forgiveness from Allah. But after some days he would do the same sin again and then again begged for forgiveness. He couldn't control it and this cycle continued for some time. Then one day after doing the same sin again he felt guilty and was so terrible sad and realized what he does was wrong and cried a lot while praying prayer and felt very ashamed at what he had done. He promised Allah that he would not do that sin again and he would stick to the promise no matter what happened. Even if he has to fight within himself he would do that but would not return to the sin. But he now doesnt know whether Allah will forgive him for what he did? He thinks that Allah would not forgive him cause he did the sin knowingly.

So my question is will Allah forgive him?

PropellerAds

Allah has told us in the Quran to never despair of his mercy. He will always forgive as long as u call upon him. There is a hadith saying that Allah is more pleased with repentance than any of you is upon finding his lost camel in the desert.

From Anas, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, say:

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me, and hope in Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds in the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I shall forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with an earthful of sins and were you then to face Me, without having associated anything with Me, I shall grant you an earthful of pardon.'"

Also it is advised to do charitable acts such as feeding poor persons, giving alms etc. The Prophet (pbuh) said that good deeds wash away the old deeds.

InshaAllah this boy's repentance will be accepted by Allah. Ameen

JazakAllah khair

Allah has told us in the Quran to never despair of his mercy. He will always forgive as long as u call upon him. There is a hadith saying that Allah is more pleased with repentance than any of you is upon finding his lost camel in the desert.

From Anas, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, say:

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me, and hope in Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds in the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I shall forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with an earthful of sins and were you then to face Me, without having associated anything with Me, I shall grant you an earthful of pardon.'"

Also it is advised to do charitable acts such as feeding poor persons, giving alms etc. The Prophet (pbuh) said that good deeds wash away the old deeds.

InshaAllah this boy's repentance will be accepted by Allah. Ameen

JazakAllah khair

Thanks a lot for this hadith. Hopefully Allah will forgive him.

Allah is the greatest

a person can get tired of asking for forgiveness but Allah will never get tired of forgiving him

allahs mercy is unimagnible so as long as a person does proper tauba Allah will forgive him if he does it again and does proper tauba again Allah will forgive him and Allah will never get tired of forgiving.