Islamic Forum
mhussain

To My Brother Who Wants To Fight For Islam

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=AMHjqgz0VM8"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=AMHjqgz0VM8[/url]

you are not allowed to post links yetgrandestrategy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

Assallamalaikum. This video is for my brothers who are frustrated with the present Muslim circumstances and wants to fight for Islam.

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

To my brother who wants to fight for Islam

I know what you are going through

For the fire that burns in your heart, burns in my heart to

When we see the injustice and oppression

On Muslims everywhere

A fire burns in our heart

To make a difference

To end this injustice and oppression

But the greatest frustration is that we feel helpless

There seems little we can do

And no leaders to lead the way

The only people acting

Are men like Ossama Bin Laden

When you reach this point

You are thinking two things

On the one hand you are thinking

This is way out there

I can't see myself hurting innocent civilians

On the other hand, you are thinking

Maybe this is the only way we can make a difference

When you reach this point

I want you to think about two things:

Abu Nedal and 911

Abu Nedal was supposedly

one of the first Muslim terrorist organizations

Many years later we found out that in fact

They were a Mossad operation.

Similarly, when 911 happened

Many of us believed that we did it

Nine years later, it is increasingly apparent,

We didn't

Our enemies conducted these operations

To make the world believe

That Muslims are terrorists

I believe there was another purpose as well:

To make young Muslims believe the same

They want to inject their virus of terrorism

Into our blood stream

At some level I believe they know

That we cannot be defeated, insh'Allah

If we follow the Straight Path

So they created Abu Nedal and now 911

To bring us down to their level

To make us terrorists like them.

They are trying to change the circumstance from Badr

Where we obeyed the Prophet (peace be upon him)

To Uhud, where we disobeyed and were defeated

I want to tell you

With all my heart and soul

And may Allah (subhanahut'Allah) be my Witness

And may He hold me accountable on the Day of Judgment

For What I say to you today

I bear witness that there is no god except Allah

And that Muhammad is the servant and apostle of Allah

I bear witness that terrorism is not the way

I advise you my brothers

With all the sincerity in me

Wih everything that I know of Islam

This is not the way we are supposed to fight...

***on the presenters ideas regarding what can be done: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgrandestrategy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2010/01/21st-century-islamic-state-main-page.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgrandestrategy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2010/01/21st...-main-page.html[/url]

PropellerAds

I agree with everything you said. Thank you. (Well all except the God bits)

9-11 is the typical way America goes to war.

The history of the USA starting wars goes like this:-

1 War of 1812. The USA invaded Canada to take it off the British we were busy fighting Napolionic France at the height of it's power; controling all of Europe. Because the war was deliberatly started by the US government half the US army refused to cross the border and the war was lost by 1815. We burnt the White house.

2 Civil war. The Southern Confederate States attacked the norther Union states first. The north had no political problems fighting the war and lots more industry and population. The Union(United) won.

3 The Spanish War. The huge Spanish american Empire was actually showing signs of entering the modern world. Part of the cause/sympton of this was the revolutionary independance movement in Cuba. The USA parked it's most famous but actually old and past it's scrap by date battle ship in Havana harbour. A good will mission. The ship blew up one night. Later investigation has shown that the explosin came from within the ship. But that did not stop the USA defeating the Spanish in lots of sea battles resulting in the break-up of the Spanish americas.

4 The Mexican War. American colonists were settling in Mexican Texas and causing trouble. The Mexican government sent an army in to sort out the illegal seperatists and the American government was able to spin this as an attack on the American people. See the film "The Alamo" for the American propagamda version. America stole Texas and California.

5 First World war. The USA had to wait untill the Germans sank an American liner. The ship was carrieing lots of amminition for the British and was in fact armed but the American people were not told about that. Nice work by British intelegence that, letting the Germans know... and the rout of the ship....and the time....

6 Second world War.The American government wanted to be in but the people didn't. So the USA diplomatically denied Japan access to any oil. So the Japs were forced to invade the Dutch East Indies(Indoneasia, Malaya, Bruni). These had been guaranteed by the USA. But just to make sure that the people were behind the government the US navy parked it's oldest most past their scrap by date ships and four carriers at Pearl Harbour. The carriers were out at sea and the radar was switched off the day the Japanees bombed the harbour. Odd that.

7 Korea. No the Communists did do the starting the war there.

8 Vietnam. The US navy sailed a couple of small boats around closer and closer to the Vietnam's small naval base untill they fired warning shots closer and closer. Eventually one of the ships was hit by a few bulets. War was GO!

9 First Gulf War(if you are not Irainian). That was Sadam.

10 Second Gulf War/Afganistan. 9-11. 4 silitaneous hijackings allowed to fly over New York and Washington. Except 2 of them did not happen to plan....

If you try to fly a hijacked plane over Paris you will not make it. You will be shot down. Washington is generally regarded as a harder place militarily. You will have no chance of doing it 1 hour after your mates have kamakarzed the previous plane.

The plane that hit the pentagon did so without starting a big fire of jet fuel or being filmed on any of the CCTV cameras on capitol hill. Odd that. Also starnge how there was a lack of bits of aircraft lieing about the place.

If you want to defeat the Americans you have to be better at the same game that gives the USA so much power. That game is "how to create wealth".

Fight the disbelievers with your wealth, toungues and lives.

I must ask...

How are you being oppressed?

Whee are your troops? How are you oppressed?

Hallo

The best jihad right now is Marriage and having a lot of children.

Sallam brother Yusha, thank you for the reply. Allah knows best what the best jihad right now is. I understand you live in Germany and I can see were you are coming from. However, I must say that perhaps making babies may not be exactly what the Prophet (peace be upon him) told Muslims to do when Muslims were being persecuted. But actions are judged by intentions, so as long as your intention was right you should be okay :sl:

I think better jihad is to raise up few kids to be goooood Muslims, than to have a lot of them and to let them be raised by street or by strangers.

Some people can't have a children so i think there are and better ways of jihad...Allah knows.

We need to give our best in every part of life.

[at]Yusha and fajr_tear:

Allah and his last Messenger(saw) have told us of the different types of Jihad and which is the best one. This attitude of "I think", "He thinks", "She thinks", is rubbish. If you want to know what the best Jihad is for today then look to the Quran and Sunnah not what you think.

The Best Jihad is that of the Mujaahideen of Islam , the Like of Salahudin Ayoubi and those greater ones before him from the Time of the Sahaaba r.a. .

And for sure they are not the Blow out your own brains and others Jihadis of today .

[at]SaracenSolider,

You're right. May Allah bless you.

[at]al faqeer,

What about fighting with ourselves?

And, I'm a girl-which way of jihad is best for me?

JazakAllah khajr

[at]Yusha and fajr_tear:

Allah and his last Messenger(saw) have told us of the different types of Jihad and which is the best one. This attitude of "I think", "He thinks", "She thinks", is rubbish. If you want to know what the best Jihad is for today then look to the Quran and Sunnah not what you think.

Indeed, remember when David and Saul pbut with several hundreds of Muslims army went to meet Goliath's army of thousands, by the time they crossed the river, perhaps there were only less than a dozen left, yet they won?

As far as I know (somebody correct me), in just about every single war involving the prophet (saw) and his companions, Muslims were always outnumbered, 1:2, 1:3,1:100? and the enemies were always, not just bigger in number but they were also better equipped in term of weaponry etc.Yet most times, the Muslims won.

Keep in mind also that there is a sahih hadith about a ratio of 1:1000, one Muslim for 999 Gog/Magog.

I'm not sure what to make of all this but for certain, true strength and might, as we have seen, do not come with numbers..

Allah Knows best..