Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
White Curtains of the Wind

How Do I Send Sadaqa?

Salaam Alykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong section, I did not know where to put it in.

Well anyways I know we are to usually be discreet with sadaqa and I did want to be but I have no idea how to send some money by mail. I just got some money (funny thing is that it was for Christmas. My family is Christian) and I would love to give some in sadaqa, especially to Pakistan as with the whole flood. But IDK what to do. I looked up some organizations like Islamic Relief but I found nothing for actual cash. It only has things for checks :sl:

How does this work? Thank you though. Jazak Allah Khair.

I pray you are all well Insha'Allah Ameen.

Sincerely, Isa

PropellerAds

If you want an easy "credit card" that's not a credit card as it has no borrowing facility then the best (I think) is to go to phones for you and get a pre-payment card. It costs £10 plus the money you put on it and then you can use it over the internet or phone. You can get them in any currency you want.

As far as I am awair this is the easiest almost bank account availible.

Like a credit card but you have to put the money into it before you can spend with it.

Bank transferes seem to work into it or out of it.

If you want an easy "credit card" that's not a credit card as it has no borrowing facility then the best (I think) is to go to phones for you and get a pre-payment card. It costs £10 plus the money you put on it and then you can use it over the internet or phone. You can get them in any currency you want.

As far as I am awair this is the easiest almost bank account availible.

Like a credit card but you have to put the money into it before you can spend with it.

Bank transferes seem to work into it or out of it.

ah I am a little lost. I am not too familiar with how banks and currency works :sl:

But thank you :sl:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcompareprepaid.co.uk/compare-uk.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcompareprepaid.co.uk/compare-uk.html[/url]

I think that is the link....

Hi Isa,

Peace and blessings to you too.

You can open a cheque account which is linked to a cheque/debit card. It works the same as a credit card, you can shop online, etc. but credit/overdraft facility is not manditory. They also can give you a cheque book. Solves both problems.

God bless you for giving to charity. May He bless you with more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more....

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcompareprepaid.co.uk/compare-uk.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcompareprepaid.co.uk/compare-uk.html[/url]

I think that is the link....

Thank you :sl:

Hmmm... I think I will just ask one of the brothers at Masjid to help me with this hahaha

Hi Isa,

Peace and blessings to you too.

You can open a cheque account which is linked to a cheque/debit card. It works the same as a credit card, you can shop online, etc. but credit/overdraft facility is not manditory. They also can give you a cheque book. Solves both problems.

God bless you for giving to charity. May He bless you with more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more....

Thank you Samantha. :sl: May God bless you as well Ameen.

I don't know how to use a credit card :no: I never had one.

I suppose I will just have to ask one of the brothers at Masjid insha'Allah.

Hi Isa,

The bank wil teach you everything you need to know and also how to safeguard your details.

You can use it to swipe when you shop in a store or use it online by entering the number on your card. It's really easy! :sl: