Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Proud Muslima

A New Sister " Sharon_h " Reverted To Islam

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i415.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/pp236/Keefers_/Keefers_Altered/Keefers_AllahuAkbar.gif[/img]

Here we have a new sister " Sharon " who has recently reverted to Islam . Firstly she registered here in this forum as a Believer Without Religion , and now she became a muslim Alhamdulillah

Takber !! [using large font size is not allowed]

I congratulate you my dear sister on your conversion to Islam , May Allah swt help you in every step in your life and strengthen your Iman :sl:

Please everyone welcome our new sister , Takbeeer ..

PropellerAds

:sl: My beloved sister. Alhamdulillah Allah has guided her sould to Him and chosen her to be amongst His honered slaves.

Best wishes to you sister Sharon.

Allahu Akbar!

Edited by Orthodox

:sl:

Maashaa Allah Tabaarak Alllah ! Allahu Akbar wa Lillahil hamd .

May Allah SWT increase sister Sharons Imaan and make her an asset to the Ummah aameen ya rab .

Assalamu alykum wr wbr... Allahu Akbar...! Welcum to the Deen ul Qayyim dear Sister... :sl: :sl: :no: :j: :D ...

Alhamdullilahi roubil 'aalameen...

Thank you dear brothers and sisters for your kind words . Amen to all your Du'as :sl:

Jzakum Allahu Khair

well, I hope our new sister " Sharon " to come and to tell us how she reverted to Islam . We're looking forward to reading your conversion story sister Sharon :sl: