Islamic Forum
Mungai

Christian Pastor "thanks God" For Terrorists Actions

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmpacuk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/story/130111/christian-pastor-thanks-god-terrorists-actions.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mpacuk+%28MPACUK(contact admin if its a beneficial link)%29"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmpacuk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/story/130111/christi...28MPACUK(contact admin if its a beneficial link)%29[/url]

Pastor Fred Phelps, founder of the Westboro Baptist church in Kansas, praised Jared Lee Loughner for killing six people, including Christina Taylor Green, wounding 14 others, whilst Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords remains in intensive care.

Pastor Fred Phelps states in the video above:

“Thank God for the violent shooter, one of your soldier heroes in Tucson – Westboro Baptist church will picket their funerals.â€

Can you imagine the uproar if these words were stated by a Muslim cleric?

America should deal with its own extremists, before pointing accusatory fingers at anyone else.

Read more: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmpacuk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/story/130111/christian-pastor-thanks-god-terrorists-actions.html#ixzz1B5zdejmx"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmpacuk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/story/130111/christi...l#ixzz1B5zdejmx[/url]

PropellerAds

Pastor Fred Phelps is a legend in the west.

He and his family are regarded as the worst buch of shits exploiting the freedom of speach idea to just upset as many people as possible. They protest at funerals of American soldiers calling the gay for being killed. They are generally beaten up by other Americans.

Fortunately they have no power.

The Westboro church is really a family of lawyers who are an annoyance to everyone. They are extremists in the religious sense of the word, but not in the political. The don't advocate violence but just do the normal religious thing of claiming everything is a sign from god for people to do whatever religious people want them to do.

I don't think Loughner is being considered a terrorist, as he is insane, like medically. His political goals were along the lines of making a currency out of english grammar and such rambling nonsense like that.

His political goals were along the lines of making a currency out of english grammar and such rambling nonsense like that.

So, you were saying that it was his deep-seated anti-government sentiment that had turned him into a home-grown lunatic terrorist?

Salaam,

Yasnov

He and his family are regarded as the worst buch of shits exploiting the freedom of speach idea to just upset as many people as possible. They protest at funerals of American soldiers calling the gay for being killed. They are generally beaten up by other Americans.

He and his family had done nothing at all but they are already regarded as the worst bunch of shi* just for voicing opinions? I haven't seen cases where those Americans, who had caused sufferings and death of millions of people in other nations, are generally beaten up by other Americans. Those Americans gotta set their priority straight.

Salaam,

Yasnov

^ OK "The world's worst" might be an exageration but they certainly rate as the most annoying abusers of free speach I can think of.....(perhaps the IPCC but that's another story.)

Free speach should be used responsibly. However if it must be only used responsibly it isn't free. In a free society others have the freedom to annoy you a little. Doing it whilst you are burrying your son is extreemly out of order.

Free speach should be used responsibly. However if it must be only used responsibly it isn't free. In a free society others have the freedom to annoy you a little. Doing it whilst you are burrying your son is extreemly out of order.

I see. So, it's about how others (the "lunatics") should respect the feeling of the non-lunatic American people (they even made laws for this, right?), but on the other hand, the same general non-lunatic Americans that we are talking about doesn't give a damn about respecting the life of other people in other continent and the sovereignty of their nations. Don't you think this make the non-lunatic Americans selfish megalomaniac hypocrites?

Salaam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

He and his family had done nothing at all but they are already regarded as the worst bunch of shi* just for voicing opinions? I haven't seen cases where those Americans, who had caused sufferings and death of millions of people in other nations, are generally beaten up by other Americans. Those Americans gotta set their priority straight.

Salaam,

Yasnov

huh? The freedom of speech means you are free to voice your views against whoever you think doesn't meet your opinion of good human beings. Feel free to expound on your opinions instead of painting 370 million people with the same broad stroke. We might as well call all white people, or brown people the same right? Nah I didn't think so and I don't think you are that ignorant to do so as well .

Which part of my comment that you addressed, xocoti?

If I think that we are all a little bit lunatic then it is still reasonable to expect us all to know the time and place to shout our lunatic ideas at others, often causing offence.

When some other lunatic is burying their son or daughter the time is not right.

In Britian the dead soldiers returning are driven from the plane to the base through a village, there is respectful silence and old soldiers of other wars stand and lower their flags as the funeral cars pass. Some Islamic hot heads wishing to protest against the war used this occaison to gain publicity holding banners with very insulting statements on them. Bad time and place to say what would otherwise be a reasonable thing.

In Britian the dead soldiers returning are driven from the plane to the base through a village, there is respectful silence and old soldiers of other wars stand and lower their flags as the funeral cars pass. Some Islamic hot heads wishing to protest against the war used this occaison to gain publicity holding banners with very insulting statements on them. Bad time and place to say what would otherwise be a reasonable thing.

That's interesting. Not that I support them, but I am wondering who decides when it is an appropriate time for a protest? Logically, it should be the perfect time and situation for those who hate and are against the war from the beginning. That's if you know what a protest really is.

Salaam,

Yasnov

Which part of my comment that you addressed, xocoti?

There wasn't much of your comment to address. There isn't some kind of hierarchy of American priorities listed anywhere. It is 360 million individual people all with their own ideas, priorities, wants, and desires. So to say that Americans should get their priorities strait is an incoherent statement. Any more than saying any other large group should some how have a coalescent structure of priorities. If nyou want to find praise/ condemnation of any person you can find it unhindered. Most of the hoopla of the Westbro church comes from a misguided idea that people shouldn't be offended and that there isn't anything that can be done with it. It isn't hard to recognize that the Westbro church is a not even a baker's dozen of people who hold stupid ideas. We should accept it and move on. You're free to address other people's problems and even publish your ideas no matter how controversial they are.

Edited by xocoti

There wasn't much of your comment to address. There isn't some kind of hierarchy of American priorities listed anywhere. It is 360 million individual people all with their own ideas, priorities, wants, and desires.

Fine. When I said Americans, I referred to those elected representatives. Your representatives.

Salam,

Yasnov

Well they don't represent me. I don't vote and I maneuver my finances so that I pay the least amount of taxes possible. The state in generally in league with corporations that make political and economic interests compete with humane and democratic ones. The ability to steal money from American citizens though taxes and effect propaganda makes it far easier to persuade people to join war and other atrocities against other people. It would seem that there are plenty of people who don't have their priorities strait. People, either through government or though blind obedience to a supreme being don't see other human beings for what they are, equal in their right to life and liberty as any other human being. I don't mind decrying bullshit from politicians who want to use "patriotism" or " defense" to persuade others to commit crimes in the same way that I am sure that you decry " obedience to God" and " to be a true Muslim" as a way to silence diversity and dissenting opinions. We are after all, all human beings.

That's great, Xocoti. Do you think there are many Americans who think and act like you do? 20%? 30%?

Salam,

Yasnov

That's interesting. Not that I support them, but I am wondering who decides when it is an appropriate time for a protest? Logically, it should be the perfect time and situation for those who hate and are against the war from the beginning. That's if you know what a protest really is.

Salaam,

Yasnov

To protest against the war is fine and reasonable but to do so when the families are burying their dead is not at all considerate.

If the family of a suicide bomber is attending the funeral of their daughter who died whilst killing others, an act which I consider extreemly bad, it would be fruitlessly unkind to use that ocaision for me to put my agenda forward.

Those that wish to protest against the war are very free to do so. Good luck to you. I also think we should pull of of a stupid unwinable war. We are doing much more harm than good.

That's great, Xocoti. Do you think there are many Americans who think and act like you do? 20%? 30%?

Salam,

Yasnov

I'm not sure. You're the one that seems to be sure of the percentages claiming that American's should get their act together. You tell me. As to the proportion to people who dislike the Westboro Chuch vs other causes or people the answer is pretty obvious. Their crass and unsophisticated rational that everything bad irregardless of the cause is related to the nebulous idea that there are homosexuals in America and their blantent attempts to capitalize on the grief of random people makes them social parahias. I'm sure the some higher moral standard that all people should hold themselves to and "see" the more "evil" people but disgusting opportunism coupled with a fanatical flippant message does go a long way to making people dislike them.

Edited by xocoti

Fred Phelps is a vile person; he's been around for years and I'm surprised that his little group hasn't been shut down by, well, someone. He butchers the message of God, Jesus, and all prophets and focuses only the portions of the Bible where God speaks of his judgement of evildoers, yet he never speaks about God also judging hypocritical and false preachers and false prophets.

Christian Terrorist attempts to blow up Masjid:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgrandestrategy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2011/01/christian-terrorist-american-attempts.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgrandestrategy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2011/01/chri...n-attempts.html[/url]

Having lived over half a decade in the West, I can say that Islamophobia is widespread and the hatred for Muslisms is rife. 99% of the bigoted attacks do not get reported, not to mention employment discrimination and social / political attacks.

You mean the Christian who says he converted to Sunni Islam, tried to blow up a Shi'ite Masjid with firecracker, the refused the state appointed council who was a Shi'ite, and who has been mentally unstable for years? That Christian?

You mean you want to hide your terrorists with apologetics and claims of insanity while blame Islam for every attack made by any lunatic? Its time the West lived up to their standards.

No, its that you got called out for either not reading the news very carefully so being misinformed on accident or knowing the truth and willfully misrepresenting it. In the first case keep reading the news even after the inicial report so you'll know that he wasn't a "Christian terrorist" and the second for the second don't willfully lie to people. Take your pick.

Edited by xocoti