Islamic Forum
Proud Muslima

Wake Up Atheists !

I hope each Atheist comes here and watches this video . Just think about it !!

PropellerAds

Of course , here you go : :sl:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=3Rxsil3qNuw"]Click here [/url]

It worked this time.

1 I do not see any evidence for the existance of a supernatural intelegence designing any part of the world or being involved in any way with the world.

2 If you show me such evidence can you then show me how your Koran is in any way more credible than the idiotic non-sence of the Hindu's religion?

3 Please also explain why any being which has lived for 13.6 Billion years so far and has awairness of all of the hundreds of millions of stars and plannets in this galaxy as well as an equal awairness of all the billions of other galaxies would care what I had for dinner?

The video worked in that it played. It did not address the fundimental idea of weather God exists. Thanks for the interest though.

Insh'Allah I will try to answer your questions later .

But now I want to ask you - if you don't mind - because I have been thinking about this for a while . I love learning about different religions although I didn't read much about Atheism , so my question is :

If someone dies , whom do you atheists think takes the soul and lives of people ?

Thanks

Edited by Proud Muslima

:sl: for posting that, 'try not to think'..too funny :-) , Imagine our resident Plumber trying as hard as he could NOT to think, haha

1 I do not see any evidence for the existance of a supernatural intelegence designing any part of the world or being involved in any way with the world.

Then you must have not seen any part of the world !!

I would highly suggest you to read about Genes , then I'm sure you would realize one - Only one - evidence for the existance of a supernatural intelligence of God's creation .

and for sure the creation is one part of the world : )

Edited by Proud Muslima

If someone dies , whom do you atheists think takes the soul and lives of people ?

The question is what is a soul?

British Vicorian (1850 to about 1900) was facinated by this question. They failed to find any evidence for the soul.

When you switch off a computer what happens to it's thoughts?

British Vicorian (1850 to about 1900) was facinated by this question. They failed to find any evidence for the soul.

I tried to loosen a screw once. Using a kitchen knife. It didn't work. Suffice to say, I was using the wrong tool for the job. Question is, what tool was this man using to find the soul?

Salam.

Salaam to all brothers and sisters,

I would try my very best to convince my answer to the existence of supernatural intelligence.

Let me narrate you a layman example. Give our power, we will able to move thing using our hand and push thing using our legs. This means, we have the control over them. Logically, there is someone whom we address him as The God has the control of the universe. For instance, the Earth orbiting arounfd the Sun where we experience day and night. These are controlled by someone who is known as one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe termed as The God. In arabic, it means Allah. i hopes i answered your question.

Thanks.

May Peace of Allah(swt) be upon you.

Salaam to all brothers and sisters,

I would try my very best to convince my answer to the existence of supernatural intelligence.

Let me narrate you a layman example. Give our power, we will able to move thing using our hand and push thing using our legs. This means, we have the control over them. Logically, there is someone whom we address him as The God has the control of the universe. For instance, the Earth orbiting arounfd the Sun where we experience day and night. These are controlled by someone who is known as one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe termed as The God. In arabic, it means Allah. i hopes i answered your question.

Thanks.

May Peace of Allah(swt) be upon you.

:sl: for that beautiful example & welcome to the forum brother..

The main problem with atheists, the way I see it is, they only limit this kind of rational to things that are within what humans are capable of building or constructing. For example, there is intelligence behind thousands of man-made satellite around the earth because satellite is something that humans are capable of building. Yet when the 'satellite' is the moon or the earth, this rationale is no longer applicable since no human can ever hope to build,construct or move the likes of the moon or the earth.

This is the kind of double standard that we are dealing with, and we know this arise from some kind of sickness called arrogance and Allah makes it clear that he would not guide the arrogant ones.

Allah Knows best.

The moon is a huge ball of rock. It's orbit can be predicted by physics. It does not change it's motion. It makes no decisions. The behaviour of the planets, moons and stars is very predictable. No guiding intelegence is making decisions about the paths of the stars.

If we wanted to alter the path of the moon we would have to build a solar sail and tow the moon using the gravitational attraction between the moon and the sail as a tow rope.

We could alter the path of the sun in a similar way.

This will be a good idea in the distant future as, if humanity is still around, the Milky way galaxy and the Andromeda galaxy are going to collide and the chance of the solar system surviving is poor.

These would be clearly actions of intelegence. The natural world does not show such deliberate actions just the unfolding of events governed by unchanging physics.

I tried to loosen a screw once. Using a kitchen knife. It didn't work. Suffice to say, I was using the wrong tool for the job. Question is, what tool was this man using to find the soul?

Salam.

And tool they could think of. Can you suggest any?

The moon is a huge ball of rock. It's orbit can be predicted by physics. It does not change it's motion. It makes no decisions. The behaviour of the planets, moons and stars is very predictable. No guiding intelegence is making decisions about the paths of the stars.

Precisely,,the fact that these objects move in precise computable paths, rotate in precise computable time etc, all of these require intelligence. The movement of the moon for example can be predicted or rather computed, and from there we can relate or compute phenomenas such as the sea tides etc.

And this is precisely the kind of mentality I'm talking about..the moon maybe just a huge ball of rock, but if earth were to lose it, that would probably mean the end of earth and its entire creatures..

If we wanted to alter the path of the moon we would have to build a solar sail and tow the moon using the gravitational attraction between the moon and the sail as a tow rope.

We could alter the path of the sun in a similar way.

This will be a good idea in the distant future as, if humanity is still around, the Milky way galaxy and the Andromeda galaxy are going to collide and the chance of the solar system surviving is poor.

These would be clearly actions of intelegence. The natural world does not show such deliberate actions just the unfolding of events governed by unchanging physics.

Are you nut? We all are going to die pretty soon, well before any puny creature called themselves great humans can move the moon or the sun. Please get real and please try the get real answers.

And tool they could think of. Can you suggest any?

And they ask you concerning the soul. Say: "The soul is one of the things, of which the knowledge is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little." (Al-Israa' 17:85)

Indeed, as of today science knows just about nut about what a soul is..

Allah Knows best

Edited by RAHIMI

Precisely,,the fact that these objects move in precise computable paths, rotate in precise computable time etc, all of these require intelligence.

This does not follow.

This does not follow.

Well, let say you use bus or train, why do you wait at the road side or station at certain times fixed time? Perhaps because you have in you hand a sheet of paper that listed the times that buses or train passes through that particular point. That is not 'prediction' sheet, that's a timetable even if you were the one who 'compute' it. The fact that the route and time can be computed is because there is intellect behind the timing, operations and maintenance of the buses and train systems. Oh and buses and trains maybe just lumps of metals, rubber and plastics but there is no doubt that intellect is also required to build them.

When a bus moves down a hill it will if the brakes are not applied speed up. The process of it speeding up is easy to predict. The intelegence which appies the breaks can not be predicted in the same way.

When we study systems like busses with intelegence involved in them we see different choices made. When we we see systems where no deviation from the predicted path ever happens there is no involvement of any decision making and thus no intelegence.

The idea of influencing the orbit of the earth or the course of the sun may be difficult today but it will be practicle in 70 to 150 years if we continue to develope as we are doing. How would your great great grandfather have reacted to the thought of mass tourisim for fairly poor people traveling thousands of kilometers in flying machines going at two thirds of the speed of sound? Given that the first air plane flew to a height of about 4 feet(1.2m) 106 years ago....

It worked this time.

2 If you show me such evidence can you then show me how your Koran is in any way more credible than the idiotic non-sence of the Hindu's religion?

3 Please also explain why any being which has lived for 13.6 Billion years so far and has awairness of all of the hundreds of millions of stars and plannets in this galaxy as well as an equal awairness of all the billions of other galaxies would care what I had for dinner?

The video worked in that it played. It did not address the fundimental idea of weather God exists. Thanks for the interest though.

a monotheistic God is self-consistant as a source of absolute morality; polytheistic Gods are not. This is a rather ancient arguement, started by Socrates as he went to Euthyphro; If there are many Gods, and they disagree, then what is the holy? What is holy to Aries and what is holy according to Aphrodite disagree; thus polytheistic Gods cannot be a source for morality as they disagree amongst themselves. As such, they are cannot be perfect being and thus are not Gods.

A monotheistic God, on the other hand, is self consistant.

God has an interest in what you had for dinner, because unlike the supernova and the nebula of distant galaxies, you are a soul while they are just dumb matter.

What evidence do you have for the theory that I have a soul?

Why would the aliens of other galaxies not intest this God being as much as humans?

With it's attention so divided why would my dinner be of any importance?

a monotheistic God is self-consistant as a source of absolute morality; polytheistic Gods are not. This is a rather ancient arguement, started by Socrates as he went to Euthyphro; If there are many Gods, and they disagree, then what is the holy? What is holy to Aries and what is holy according to Aphrodite disagree; thus polytheistic Gods cannot be a source for morality as they disagree amongst themselves. As such, they are cannot be perfect being and thus are not Gods.

A monotheistic God, on the other hand, is self consistant.

God has an interest in what you had for dinner, because unlike the supernova and the nebula of distant galaxies, you are a soul while they are just dumb matter.

The question is still posed and not answered by a monotheistic God.

When you switch off a computer what happens to it's thoughts?

Okay , if someone dies what happens to him ?

No one knows. As far as it is known that brain activity is tied to consciousness when it stops a person as we would call them ceases to exist. Maybe there is something different but nothing has never been conclusively shown besides what I mentioned above.

Okay , if someone dies what happens to him ?

The same as happens to your computer if it breaks down.

Our brains are extreemly good and complex "computers" which work in slightly different ways to digital computers but similar in that they both use electrical circutes to calculate, process data and make decisions. Our brains have other abilities which are more complex and difficult to describe such as the involvement of hormones and emotions.

I know that this is an unpleasant and cold idea. Unlucky.

Enjoy life.

The same as happens to your computer if it breaks down.

Our brains are extreemly good and complex "computers" which work in slightly different ways to digital computers but similar in that they both use electrical circutes to calculate, process data and make decisions. Our brains have other abilities which are more complex and difficult to describe such as the involvement of hormones and emotions.

So you keep saying that a human is like a computer?

And then when it comes to the obvious fact that a computer has been created by a being, you draw the line there and say they're no longer the same?

As for enjoying life,

Alif-Lam-Ra. These are Ayat of the Book and a plain Qur'an.

How much would those who disbelieved wish that they had been Muslims.

Leave them to eat and enjoy, and let them be preoccupied with (false) hope. They will come to know.

[Al-Hijr "Stoneland", 1-3]

Tim the Plumber, if there comes a day when you regret that you lived this life only for the sake of enjoyment, will you blame anyone but yourself? And don't bother reverting the question on me for two reasons:

1) This is an Islamic Forum. We help you learn about Islam; you don't help us learn about lack of faith.

2) Even if I were to consider your scenario, that I become nothing when I die, I will lose nothing by not enjoying life. I will simply not exist, and at such a time, it wouldn't matter if there was a fleeting moment of enjoyment. I wouldn't be around to reminisce.

Salam.

if there comes a day when you regret that you lived this life only for the sake of enjoyment, will you blame anyone but yourself?

No, my life is my responsability.