Islamic Forum
Mrs. J

"god Bless Hitler"

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislammonitor(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/pics/godblesshitler.jpg[/img]

Hitler is probably one of the most important participants in the domino effect of events which resulted in the formation of the state of israel. Without his profound impact on the Jewish people, would Jews have had the level of insecurity and determination to return to their ancestral and/or spiritual homeland and establish the Jewish State of israel?

It's ironic that some bless him.

PropellerAds

Of course, this woman and others who share her views do not represent ALL Muslims.

dont think god blesses hitler but he did bless the israelites (jews/israelis). they are called the chosen people. along the way they fell from grace when they dont follow torah to the letter. methinks israelis gonna become extinct but dunno when. :sl:

Genesis 12

The Call of Abram

3 I will bless those who bless you,

and whoever curses you I will curse;

and all peoples on earth

will be blessed through you."

Deuteronomy 28

Blessings for Obedience

1 If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. 2 All these blessings will come upon you and accompany you if you obey the LORD your God:

3 You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country.

Deuteronomy 28

Curses for Disobedience

15 However, if you do not obey the LORD your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come upon you and overtake you:

16 You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country.

Hello Friend,

methinks israelis gonna become extinct but dunno when.

You think they will die out or be obliterated? The global Jewish population is very small.

Since Jesus, we all have the opportunity to be God's people.

I just think it's ironic that some crazy people wish that God blesses Hitler, when I doubt the State of israel would exist without him. Intolerance is a hindrance to intelligence it seems.

Peace.

:sl:

Personally; I think it's a doctored pic made by Islamaphobes. It doesnt make sense for any Muslim to make a sign asking Allah to bless hitler; he wasn't a Muslim and he or his ideology did nothing good; thus making this pic a suspect. Like you said it's ironic and it's because of hitler that Jewish state of israel came to be.

The deluded or rather those whom Allah wills to go astray fall for these type of things all the times, as if common sense or rational thinking escapes them all the time..

Here's another example of things that deluded people fall for all the times, Jews/Christians haters pretending to be Muslims and spewing hatred...

i too agree with the admin what he said abt the guidelines and rules abt the forum... i assume that i will stick to the rules and regulations....

Many people revere Adolf Hitler, from Americans to Indians to Muslims. Yet, he was clearly an evil man. It's odd!

[at] Cincinnatus This is the first that I heard that muslma and Indians revere Hitler. Can you elaborate on why you think these two groups revere him.

mrhyder,

Some, but not the majority, of Indians (Hindus) and Muslims admire this evil man. Don't think that I'm trying to paint a broad picture, because it's not true.

Yet, there are some Hindus who admire Hitler as a champion of the "Aryan race" and an enemy of Islam (Hitler didn't have very high opinions of Islam even if he admired the vigor of the Arab people); some Muslims admire Hitler as the enemy of Jews and Christians (Hitler hated Jews, obviously, and merely used Christians to gain power in Germany by pandering to white ["Aryan"] German Christians, yet his private comments reveal his contempt of Jesus and his message of peace).

So too do many Americans revere this idiotic man, almost always disgruntled and angry about something: Muslims, Christians, Jews, etc.

Thanks for your response. It might be true for some wack jobs to revere him but being an Indian and growing up in an Arab country; I had never heard of any Hindus or Arabs/Muslims revering him or being taught to revere him and hate Jews. Some people see the Hindu swastika symbol and mistakenly think it's related to the hitler era. Muslims have problems with the zionists and not the Jews or Christians.

Peace

Hitler had broad appeal because he was a very articulate, charismatic, and intelligent speaker; one of his strongest supporters was a woman named Savitri Devi. She was born in France by the name of Maximiani Portas. She was attracted to eastern ideals, Hinduism in particular, and changed her name to Savitri Devi and married a Hindu man. Portas was also a prolific writer, and her most widely-dispersed book was called The Lightning and the Sun, where she makes comparisons. Specifically, Hitler was comparable to Echnaton (the monotheistic pharaoh of Egypt) and Genghis Khan (the greatest conqueror in world history).

mrhyder,

Zionists are not the same as Jews, just like all Americans aren't members of the Ku Klux Klan or Obama-worshippers. I have friends who are Christians, Jews, Muslims, agnostics, atheists, and so forth.

I am an enemy of Zionism because it's an un-American ideal (now I'm also an enemy of Nazism and Marxism). The Founders said for true Americans to oppose foreign political ideals, regardless of the origin. America was supposed to be a unique land, where people of different religions could live in peace as brothers and sisters. Why do you think that the Founders of the United States blessed God?

Any Muslim who comes to America, becomes a citizen, is as equal as I am by our Constitutional laws- laws inspired by God and the best of human reason.

doctored pic.

the BNP and other white supremacist groups have praised Hitler too, why not make a topic discussing them?

Oh right..I forgot it's not sensational enough to bash non-Muslims for their wrongs.

I'm from Germany and heard many storys from people who lived during the 2nd worldwar and faced Hitler and his ideology directly, including my own grandmother and I really can't understand how someone can like him even just a little bit.

Not only did he killed jews but also gypsies, disabled ppl and other minoroties he disliked

I'm from Germany and heard many storys from people who lived during the 2nd worldwar and faced Hitler and his ideology directly, including my own grandmother and I really can't understand how someone can like him even just a little bit.

Not only did he killed jews but also gypsies, disabled ppl and other minoroties he disliked

:sl:

I would imagine that, if someone were to make a poster like that, it would be intended to hurt Jews over the Palestine issue. As they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, even if this "friend" is an enemy as well.

Propaganda people.....Don't we just love the media? Of course we can be sure that those women are muslims lol ....it couldnt be possible they are acting no? :sl:

I visit several forums covering diverse topics, but this certainly is the only one in which one would find Hitler referred to in a positive manner. On one hand it boggles the mind, on the other it is good to see diverse opinions.

If one is looking for an example of cultural differences, this might be one to keep in mind.

Heil Hitler! LOL

Greetings Samantha

We know a minority of muslims revere Hitler as they feel he was 'on their side'. However, such views are formed through sheer ignorance of the teachings of Islam. No muslim who has knowledge of Islamic laws would consider Hitler to be a good man for what he did to the Jews.

About war, Allah subhana wa 'ta 'ala says in the Quran:

"God does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. God loves those you are just and equitable." (Qur'an: 60:8).

This verse makes it clear that muslims are to bring no harm to those who do not fight them. Then how can we condone something Allah has forbidden for us?

This hadith of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam, then warns muslims to observe mercy by keeping their emotions in check even at the time when war, and not transgress the limits ordained by Allah subhana wa ta 'ala.

The Messenger of Allâh [pbuh] asked people to facilitate but he forbade them to bear down hard on others or constrain. "Pacify", he said, "and do not disincline". [sahih Muslim 2/82,83] When it happened that he arrived at the battlefield by night, he would never invade the enemy till it was morning. He utterly forbade burning (i.e. torturing people) in fire, killing children and women or even beating them. He also forbade theft and robbery and proceeded so far as to say gains acquired through plundering are not less forbidden than the flesh of a corpse. Corruption of tillage and race and cutting down of trees were all forbidden unless they were badly needed and there was no other substitute:

"Do not kill a wounded person nor run after a fleeing one or kill a captive."

He decreed that envoys cannot be killed. He also stressed on not killing those who made covenants. He even said:

"He whoever kills one who is under pledge to a covenant shall not smell Paradise, though its smell could be experienced at a forty-year distance from it."

"Do not kill any old person, any child or any woman" (Abu Dawud). "Do not kill the monks in monasteries" or "Do not kill the people who are sitting in places of worship" (Musnad of Ibn Hanbal).

It is narrated by Ibn 'Umar that a woman was found killed in one of these battles; so the Messenger of Allah forbade the killing of women and children. - Muslim Book 019, Number 4320

There are many such hadith forbidding the of killing innocent people. But I will leave you with a beautiful verse from the Noble Quran in hope it will cause you to reflect on the beautiful religion of Islam, so that you may be guided.

The Qur'an declares, "..If anyone kills a person for any reason other than for (the killing of) a person or for sowing corruption in the land, it will be as if he had killed the whole of mankind." (5:32)

Such is the mercy of Allah, Glorified and exalted be He, not just upon muslims, but for the whole of His creation.

Peace.

hail hitler

hell hitler

no god be he jewish, christian, buddhist, muslim, hindu etc god wanna bless a murderer. perhaps a few sour grapes wanna do so for spite sake :sl:

When you are due for punishment, it will come to pass.

what do you mean? :sl:

I visit several forums covering diverse topics, but this certainly is the only one in which one would find Hitler referred to in a positive manner. On one hand it boggles the mind, on the other it is good to see diverse opinions.

If one is looking for an example of cultural differences, this might be one to keep in mind.

Heil Hitler! LOL

There is more negativity toward israel than positivity toward Hitler here. Don't do people injustice.

Salam.

There is more negativity toward israel than positivity toward Hitler here. Don't do people injustice.

Salam.

A) I don't really need to be told what to believe or post.

B) Having more comments on one issue does not erase all the other comments, even if that may be your desire.

A) I don't really need to be told what to believe or post.

You have full autonomy to believe what you wish, but when you post things that besmirch the reputation of this forum, by insinuating that the Muslims on this forum view Hitler in a positive light in comparison to the Muslims in other forums, you shouldn't expect us to agree with you, especially those of us who are on the IF staff.

B) Having more comments on one issue does not erase all the other comments, even if that may be your desire.

What I desire is that when people make a comment in regards to a group (Gawaher), they shouldn't insinuate that supporting Hitler is a characteristic of that group, especially when only a single individual has shown any signs of having that characteristic. And if they did so inadvertently, they should at least make it clear that they were not generalizing the forum as a whole, so that new members will not have the wrong impressions.

Your comment makes it sound as if other forums are proper and respectful, but all of the deviant Hitler lovers flock to Gawaher.

Your closing remark "Heil Hitler" does not help your case.

Salam.