Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
UmmSuleiman

The Next Book

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

I am the editor of a magazine. I had initially joined this forum to get the word out about a book, "The Far-off Event." I edited the book and posted the chapters in this forum. Alhamdulillahir Rabbil Al Ameen. The author continued to write and send me chapters of the next book. The next book contains incredible information, calling people to right guidance. I have with me 64 chapters and I have finished editing them as well. I was planning on posting these chapters but something kept me back from doing so. I have lost contact with the author. Therefore, even though I find the chapters of the next book to have high value, I will abstain from posting those chapters. But to give a piece of advice from this next book, the advice is this: keep an open mind and your ears wide open. This is the key to your success in the Hereafter. Don't be so concerned about who is right. Be concerned about what is right. I can't tell you more.

I have learned much during my stay here, alhamdulillah. Jazak Allah khair to all those who read "The Far-off Event" and supported the mission of the author, to convey the message of Islam to this world.

This will be my last post in this forum. I ask my respected brothers and sisters here to forgive me for anything inappropriate I might have said. May Allah's peace and blessings be upon you all. Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

PropellerAds
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

I am the editor of a magazine. I had initially joined this forum to get the word out about a book, "The Far-off Event." I edited the book and posted the chapters in this forum. Alhamdulillahir Rabbil Al Ameen. The author continued to write and send me chapters of the next book. The next book contains incredible information, calling people to right guidance. I have with me 64 chapters and I have finished editing them as well. I was planning on posting these chapters but something kept me back from doing so. I have lost contact with the author. Therefore, even though I find the chapters of the next book to have high value, I will abstain from posting those chapters. But to give a piece of advice from this next book, the advice is this: keep an open mind and your ears wide open. This is the key to your success in the Hereafter. Don't be so concerned about who is right. Be concerned about what is right. I can't tell you more.

I have learned much during my stay here, alhamdulillah. Jazak Allah khair to all those who read "The Far-off Event" and supported the mission of the author, to convey the message of Islam to this world.

This will be my last post in this forum. I ask my respected brothers and sisters here to forgive me for anything inappropriate I might have said. May Allah's peace and blessings be upon you all. Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

:sl: and :sl: for your hard work, may Allah reward you and the author abundantly..

Since you have the chapters with you, why don't post them anyway? The author had made it clear the last time that she has no problem about others distributing her work.

So why don't post the latest work here like the last time? Perhaps we all could draw some benefit and gain some knowledge from it?

:sl:

Sister UmmSuleiman was hesitant to post the chapters because the book is incomplete. But without doubt there is much to benefit by reading this book, if readers don't mind being left in suspense after chapter 64. So I will be posting the first chapter soon, insha'Allah.