Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SaracenSoldier

The Tragedy Of New Muslims In Egypt

PropellerAds

There are a lot of people who post fantasy crap in the hope of creating hatered.

This is done by idiots in all large debates.

I find it very difficult to believe that women who convert to Islam in Egypt do not have the protection of the police and of the society around them.

If this is the case the revolutionaries in Egypt are going to win this week.

It may also be the case that there are those who would like to have an ethnic cleansing of egypt and get rid of the Christians.

Not really. The only way that this will stop if is freedom of belief is allowed by both Muslim and Copt sides. Muslims should allow Muslims who wish to become Copts be able to. Currently they cannot because of State discrimination. Copts should allow for divorce so that Coptic women don't have to convert just to avoid abusive husbands. Once people are free to choose their belief without discrimination then these kinds of problems be as prevalent.

Sallam brother Saracen Soldier, thanks for posting. I'll share this with the world. My heart cries out for this brave Muslim lady.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgrandestrategy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2011/02/tragedy-of-new-muslims-in-egypt.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgrandestrategy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2011/02/trag...s-in-egypt.html[/url]

May Allah(swt) help them.

thank you for sharing this with us.