Islamic Forum
fiz

Convereted And Married Secrectly

I belonged to a religion which doesnot allow converets I was married before i embraced Islam after meeting a truly good and honest person who is also married and a muslim by religion after much thought he proposed me to marry him coz like me his marraige was not working out as told by him I am an honest person & hence took his words to honestly He took me to a Masjid where i accepted Islam and have been parying my salaah as he taught me a little & thru books and scriptures I could get at hand after my iddat period was completed he proposed me to marry him I accepted his marriage proposal and married him its been three months of our nikkah which was done secretly at the court as he told me that in time to come he will disclose this to his family who may not accept it we meet & lived like a husband and wife when we got a chance after sometime his first wife discovered this and due to his family pressure he has now tols me that he willnot be able to support me as He loves his daughters and for their sake he has to do what his wife and family wants him to do hence best would be to end this. I s this allowed in Islam what will be my identity my past religion doesnot permit me to go back and get reconvereted to the old religion & besides this I have true Iman in Islam & Prophet Muhammad. He has striclty warned me not to stay alone or to meet any of his family due to humilation that they may make me face I haven't told my ex husband what should i do plz help coz I love him truly and feel that he has betryaed & spolied my life & at times feel that Allah has punished me for turning to Islam & forgoing my religion can any one help me save my nikkah

PropellerAds

Therefore be patient with constancy to the Command of thy Lord, and hearken not to the sinner or the ingrate among them. ( Revealed at : Makka ) - ( List all translation By: YUSUFALI ) - ( Volume : Chapter - 76 / AL-INSAN (MAN)-076.024 )

Those are the ones who will be rewarded with the highest place in heaven, because of their patient constancy: therein shall they be met with salutations and peace, ( Revealed at : Makka ) - ( List all translation By: YUSUFALI ) - ( Volume : Chapter - 25 / AL-FURQAN (THE CRITERION, THE STANDARD)-025.075 )

Edited by DAWATEISLAMI.NET mustvisit