Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ain chaudhry

Jinnat Or Just My Perception?

ASLAM O ALAIKUM i need special help if any scholar or any one else can hel p me out i will to like evaluate my experiance first I am 21 years old we hapened to shift in our present house about 7 years back. I started havin sleep paralysis at age of alm ost ten when we shifted here in new city i also started experiancing loud sounds with it { exploding head syndrome}. I experianced lot of things with these ataks including illusions searched on net and being a medical student i considered it psychological. The story i want to share is about the sounds that come from the roof of my room they are like sounds of some constructin work under progress or something being destroyed via hammer. As we are resident in the second story and there are other families at the third story aswell so we first considered it as some construction work. One day my mother went upstairs to check for it but there was no one except plain roof but sounds were evident in my room quite strongly they are not at any specific time sometimes even late night when m busy studing. We assumed that there is something supernatural there and ignored. As my examz finished i shifted to my sisters home it waz about a month i dint have any sort of atack of sleep paralysis etc . During dez days my sis happened to visit my home and she experianced those noises i told her there is smthing wrong there next day she again went there but there were no sounds rather the sounds shifted into my present residence.I assumed them to be just my imagination coz my sis dint happened to heard any.LAST NIGHT at about 9.30 i slept out of migraine and i had an attack of sleep paralysis extremely severe i woke up my migraine was getting quite worst, so i went for a bath round about 10.30 pm. Next as soon as i steped out of bathroom doz sounds started comin from the roof of the living room where i was standing they were extremely loud i stared at my sister we were both in total shock. Time was 11 pm almost out of fear i went inside bedroom where my sis was sitting and those sounds shifted with me towards the roof of the bedroom lemme mention here my sis hapens to b resident at the third story there is no residence above dis storey just a plane terrace. I sat inside the bedroom sounds were getting severe i started reading ayat ul kursi sounds of something being broken stoped but it was easily anticipated that sm1 is running over the roof then i played azaan in my laptop those sounds just vanished. Those sounds seem to have shifted with me from my house into my sister,z house i know its hard to believe but it just hapened please help if any one can my apologise if something wrong with my english thakx FE AMAN Allah

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum,

Welcome to the forum.

Your answer is the qur'an, specifically ayatul kursi, alfalaq, alnas and alikhlas. You must read your morning and evening supplications without fail. You must not sleep without reading these surahs. You should make wudu before you sleep and sleep on your right side. By the will of Allah taala, all of the sleep paralysis symptoms should disappear.

May Allah help you.

Psychologically, you must remove the fear from your heart because fear makes you more vulnerable. If something is trying to scare you and it is finding you scared, it will continue.

Don't think too much about all of this. Just take your precautions.

Peace

Assalamu alaikum,

Welcome to the forum.

Your answer is the qur'an, specifically ayatul kursi, alfalaq, alnas and alikhlas. You must read your morning and evening supplications without fail. You must not sleep without reading these surahs. You should make wudu before you sleep and sleep on your right side. By the will of Allah taala, all of the sleep paralysis symptoms should disappear.

May Allah help you.

Psychologically, you must remove the fear from your heart because fear makes you more vulnerable. If something is trying to scare you and it is finding you scared, it will continue.

Don't think too much about all of this. Just take your precautions.

Peace

walaikum aslam thanks for the help jazakallah

ask the help of Allah to protect you and believe with CERTAINTY that He will protect you. take note i capitalize the word CERTAINTY because thats the key seeking Allah's help. also, make sure to read surah baqarah as devils flew away when surah baqrah is read. Dhikr or remebrance of Allah plays an important solution to whats happening to you.