Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ayad mohammed

Please Brothers...i Need Help (guys Only.. Girls Stay Away)

I am very interested in Islam... I want to stay away from everything which Islam does not allow.

one of those thing is thinking about girls.

I keep thinking about girls and I keep doing bad things... such as watchin unpleasant movies.

HOW CAN I STAY AWAY FROM DOING THOSE THINGS??

does any of you guys have the same problem?

PropellerAds

No soul has authority over another. Guidance and straying is a matter between God and you.

aakwrAllahwbHu

I am guessing that most of us do face this "problem".

I once told my ex-girlfriend that I do not find wine or wealth tempting, so I only need to fight the temptation called women. Of course, I did not mean to say it to her, she somehow managed to get it out of me. Not very surprisingly, she is my ex-girlfriend. :sl:

However, when I am "in love," even online (yeah :sl: ), I am, somehow, a different person.

Another thing that works for me is observing salat regularly; I have noticed that the more I am into in salat, the less i am into women. Which is actually pretty rare. :no:

What else. I guess that's it. :-)

I am aware that this is not going to show me in the best of lights, but I know from personal experience that this can be a very serious distraction, so I don't really mind having shared this info. Hope this helps you, inshallah.

la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Al-‘Atheemu Al-Haleemu, la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbul ‘arshil-‘atheemi, la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbus-samaawaati wa Rabbul-ardhi wa Rabbul-‘arshil-kareemi

there is no god except Allah, the All-Mighty, the Forbearing; there is no god except Allah, the Lord of the Mighty Throne;

there is no god except Allah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth and Lord of the noble Throne.

No soul has authority over another. Guidance and straying is a matter between God and you.

aakwrAllahwbHu

More times when I am a changed person: some times when I am reading the Quran or the narrations regarding the Prophet, his family, and his companions; or any narration that moves the heart.

Yet another time is when I am truly in awe of Allah AWJ, either out of love or out of fear. And this is when I sometimes wish that I had never been created.

Unfortunately, the slightest setback is at times enough for me to lose sight, so that shows my lack of concern for God and the day of Resurrection. If I can keep my focus where it should be, things would perhaps be different.

There, more ways for you to tackle the problem.

And, yeah, I somehow still do hope for Allah's Mercy.

Alhamdu lillahi Rabbil aalameen.

la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Al-‘Atheemu Al-Haleemu, la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbul ‘arshil-‘atheemi, la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbus-samaawaati wa Rabbul-ardhi wa Rabbul-‘arshil-kareemi

there is no god except Allah, the All-Mighty, the Forbearing; there is no god except Allah, the Lord of the Mighty Throne;

there is no god except Allah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth and Lord of the noble Throne.

Asalaamu Alaykum

1) Increase your remembrance of Allah, the best type of remembrance is the Salaat as this contains both recitation of Quran, dua and glorification of Allah... I have posted an article here called "establishing the link" Looking at the ayah 45 of surah 29 where Allah (swt) says "verily the salaah is a prevents committing immoral and evil acts" Article explains how we can conform to the ayah.

2) Another way is to think that these girls are someone else's sister, mother, daughter, wife... and then act according to how you would like your female relatives to be treated.

It is a great test to all of us may Allah give us patience and may Allah (swt) remember us when we forget him

aakwrAllahwbHu

Hey there, ala'adin.

2) Another way is to think that these girls are someone else's sister, mother, daughter, wife... and then act according to how you would like your female relatives to be treated.

The above advice is indeed restraining when thinking about girls, generally. Or where one is trying to "take advantage" of a girl. And fear of Allah is better.

On the other hand, I don't think watching (the girls in) "unpleasant movies" is one of those situations. And Allah Alone knows the truth of all things.

1) Increase your remembrance of Allah, the best type of remembrance is the Salaat as this contains both recitation of Quran, dua and glorification of Allah... I have posted an article here called "establishing the link" Looking at the ayah 45 of surah 29 where Allah (swt) says "verily the salaah is a prevents committing immoral and evil acts" Article explains how we can conform to the ayah.

Yes, that's the verse (29:45) that was vaguely registering itself in my mind. JazakAllah for providing the reference, my brother. :-)

Recite what is sent of the Book by inspiration to thee, and establish regular Prayer: for Prayer restrains from shameful and unjust deeds; and remembrance of Allah is the greatest (thing in life) without doubt. And Allah knows the (deeds) that ye do.

It is a great test to all of us may Allah give us patience and may Allah (swt) remember us when we forget him

Ameen.

May Allah AWJ reward you with better.

Alhamdu lillahi Rabbil aalameen.

HOW CAN I STAY AWAY FROM DOING THOSE THINGS??

Have you tried fasting? :sl: Doesn't hurt to check it out. Highly recommended by the Prophet sallallaho alaihiwa sallam.