Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
White Warrior

This Made Me Smile :) Parallel Parking By A Kid

PropellerAds

Asslamu alikum ,,

The first child was soo cute , I liked his car Mash'Allah so small and easy to park LOL !!

I bet all those drivers in the second vid were women lol because I saw the same vid on youtube and the title says ( (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=7RMLt28n0-M"]The Worst Women Drivers EVER[/url] ) so I'm just glad you didn't mention that :sl:

Thanks for sharing brother ..

I bet all those drivers in the second vid were women lol because I saw the same vid on youtube and the title says ( (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=7RMLt28n0-M"]The Worst Women Drivers EVER[/url] ) so I'm just glad you didn't mention that :sl:

My wife thought that vdo was hilarious. She knows what a bad driver she is herself and felt comforted that she was not alone. lol. Did u see how that guy got fed up waiting for the lady to back up into that parking spot? :sl: Finally he told her to get out and parked the car for her himself in one shot.