Islamic Forum
hamza81

Build Me A House…in Jannah!

Build Me a House…in Jannah![using large font size is not allowed]

The Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said:

“Allah will build a house in Paradise for whoever is diligent in observing 12 sunnah rakaat (as follows):

4 rakaat before and 2 after the Dhuhr Prayer,

2 after the Maghrib prayer,

2 after the Isha Prayer,

and 2 before the Fajr Prayer.” [Reported by Tirmidhi and others]

How easy is it to build a house for ourselves in Jannah? In this world mansions are designed by architects but in Jannah Allah is the architect so can you imagine how beautiful the houses and mansions in Jannah will be encrusted with jewels and made out of gold. They will be beautiful beyond our imagination!

So from now on let us make a firm intention to pray all of these Sunnah and we can have a house in Jannah built for us EVERYDAY! Subhanallah!

PropellerAds

Thanks for sharing..

From where I come, this is a normal practice :sl: . I am not sure why it is a big deal for others.

Edited by Mercyonmankind

Thanks for sharing..

From where I come, this is a normal practice :sl: . I am not sure why it is a big deal for others.

Asalaamu Alaikum, what do you mean?

Thanks for sharing..

I'm curious to know... where do you come from? :sl:

Wa aalaikum asalam all

LOL, i think you guys misunderstood me.

I was mainly referring to this "So from now on let us make a firm intention to pray all of these Sunnah and we can have a house in Jannah built for us EVERYDAY! Subhanallah! "

It is a normal practice to pray all these sunnahs in Afghanistan and and Pakistan, probably in other countries aswell.

I have seen couple of my middle eastern friends, they usually don't pray any of these sunnah. I have no idea why they don't pray any of these sunnah.

Anyway if you still don't understand, you are more then welcome to ask again.

Assalaamualaikum WRB.

I know a lot of Pakistanis as well - a lot of them don't even pray the Fardh Salaah, therefore not all Pakistanis are as ibaadat-focused as you think.

Thank you for sharing such valuable information Hamza 81 - it is always useful and always a big deal, as not everybody knows everything about ibaadat and all its benefits. Good job - please do keep sharing!

Wassalaam.