Islamic Forum
AgnosticAtheist

Do You Muslims Really Believe This?

Hello Agnostic...

You think you are wise, you think you know the truth, but this all what you have is nothing, because you don't have the most important thing: Faith.

You say show me the evidence. Example with frog won't persuade you, why? because you demand other sort evidence. Evidence of God's existance.

Allah says in Quran to look at all His creation. Look around you. God created this all, if you believe or not, it is the truth. For me evidence of God is that He gave us Holy Quran.

I know that for you it is not evidence at all. As Quran says, you will say it is made up and false.

But bring me or create any Surah like this in Holy Quran. Can you do it?

look around you, evidence of God's existance is out there. maybe put some glasses on, if you cannot see it.

PropellerAds
As you say we can observe and understand the process by which stars form.

As a gas/dust cloud colapses under it's own gravity it does not lose any of it's existing momentum.

As a bit of gas falls into the forming star any momentum due to it not traveling directly towards the star is maintained. The net result is that the star will inevitable spin.

The correct question is why would you expect it not to? The moon is always showing the same face to earth. That is strange. But explained by the action of tidal forces whch have slowed both the spin of the earth and moon.

Tim, you would never expect a football that spins, spins itself, nobody does, OK?. A Muslim believes when a football, regardless of size, spins someone or something would be responsible for it. You on the other hand believe, when a small football spins, someone is responsible for it, when the 'football' is millions of times bigger, it magically spins itself, wow.Who is then the irrational ones? You or the Muslims?

When a spinning football lands it stops spinning because it is in contact with the ground and there is friction between the ball and the grass of the pitch.

A star spins because it formed from a spinning cloud of gas.

If we were to find an object of any size in space which was not spinning the first thought would be "Alien space craft?".

The artificial satalites in orbit around the earth would be obviuosly made by intelegent design because of their orbits and lack of spin even if the close up image of them was not known.

This was first explained by Newton in 1687. It is the basis of all physics and the idea that the world is deterministic. Not ordained by external intelegence.

Salaam to all.

You have missed the point that Rahimi was trying to make, Tim. Who created space, clouds of gas, aliens, etc? Who makes the ball spin, or fall? Who decides life and death? And if we are one of the most intelligent beings in the universe, why can we not control life and death?

Here's an interesting piece I thought I'd share with everyone.

Many years ago, during the time of the Taabi'een (Generation of Muslims after the time of Sahaabah), Baghdad was a great city of Islam. In fact, it was the capital of the Islam Empire and because of the great number of scholars who lived there, it was the Centre of the Islamic knowledge.

One day, the ruler of Rome at that time sent an envoy to Baghdad with THREE CHALLENGES FOR THE MUSLIMS. When the messenger arrived at the city, he informed the Khalifah that he had three questions, which he then CHALLENGED Muslims to answer. The Khalifah gathered all the Scholars of the city and the messenger climbed on a high Platform and said:

"I have come with Three questions. If you answer them, then I will leave with you a great AMOUNT OF WEALTH which I brought from Rome ." As for the questions,they are :

"WHAT WAS THERE BEFORE Allah? IN WHICH DIRECTION DOES Allah FACE? WHAT IS Allah ENGAGED IN AT THIS MOMENT?"

The Great assembly of people remain SILENT! (Can you think of answers to these Questions?)

In the midst of these briliant Scholars and Students of Islam, there was a man looking on with his SON.

"Oh, my Dear Father! I will answer him and SILENCE him!" said the youth. So the boy sought the permission of the Khalifah to answer the questions and was granted permission.

The Roman addressed the young Muslim and repeated his first question:

"What was there before Allah?" The boy now asked, " Do you know how to count?" "Yes" said the Roman.

"Then count down from Ten!" said the boy. The Roman started,"Ten, Nine, Eight....." until he reached One and he stopped.

"But what comes before One?" said the boy. "There is nothing before One. That is it!" the Roman replied.

"Well then, if there obviously is nothing before the arithmetic 'One', HOW DO YOU EXPECT THAT THERE SHOULD BE ANYTHING BEFORE THE

'ONE' WHO IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH, ALL-ETERNAL, EVERLASTING, THE FIRST, THE LAST, THE MANIFEST AND THE HIDDEN?" said the boy.

Now the Roman was so surprised with this DIRECT ANSWER which he could not dispute.

So he asked: "Tell me in which Direction does Allah face?"

"Bring a candle and light it" said the boy. "And tell me, in which direction is the flame facing?"

"But the flame is just a light, it spreads in each of the four directions - North, South, East and West. It does not face any one direction only." said the Roman in wonderment!

The boy cried: "Then if this physical light spreads in all of the four directions such that you can not tell which way it faces, THEN WHAT DO YOU EXPECT OF THE

NURUSSAMAWATI WAL ARDH. Allah THE LIGHT OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH? LIGHT UPON LIGHT, Allah FACES ALL DIRECTIONS AT ALL TIMES."

The Roman was stupefied and astounded that here was a young child answering WHAT HE CALLED CHALLENGES in such a way that he could not argue. So he desperately wanted to ask his final question.

But before doing so, the boy said, "Wait! You are the one who is asking the questions and I am the one answering them. It is only fair if you come down to where I'm standing and I should go up to where you are right now, so that the answers may be heard as clearly as the questions."

This seemed reasonable to the Roman, so he came down to where the boy was standing, leaving the boy to go up to where he was.

The Roman repeated his final challenge, "Tell me what Allah is doing at this moment?"

The boy Proudly answered: " At this moment, when Allah found upon this platform a LIAR AND MOCKER OF Islam, HE (Allah) CAUSED HIM TO DESCEND AND BROUGHT HIM LOW. AND AS FOR THE ONE WHO BELIEVED IN THE ONENESS OF Allah, HE RAISED HIM UP AND ESTABLISHED THE TRUTH. Everyday He exercises (Universal) POWER (Surah 55 Arrahman, v. 29)."

The Roman had nothing to say except to leave and return back to his Country, DEFEATED.

Meanwhile, this young boy grew up to be One of the Most Famous Scholars of Islam.

Allah the Exalted, Blessed him with special Wisdom and Knowledge of the Deen (Religion). His name was ABU HANIFAH (RAHMATULLAHI ALAIHI) MAY Allah HAVE MERCY ON HIM AND HE IS KNOWN TODAY AS IMAM ABU HANIFAH, THE GREAT SCHOLAR OF Islam.

Salaam.

:sl:

You have missed the point that Rahimi was trying to make, Tim. Who created space, clouds of gas, aliens, etc? Who makes the ball spin, or fall? Who decides life and death? And if we are one of the most intelligent beings in the universe, why can we not control life and death?

Do you have any answers for these questions which have some sort of evidence for them?

Just because we (all of us) do not know how the universe came into existance does not mean we have the right to make up an answer and then expect others to live their life by the rules set down in a fairy tale.

As for the "Roman fairy tale" why would a Christian Roman put questions he would answer exactly the same way to the scholars of Islam.

Why are you expecting to find out the way in which the universe was created by clever riddles????

Counting down from10; after 1 there is zero. Then you get negitive numbers.

The earth spins because it was spining when the cloud of dust colapsed to form it was spining and there is nothing to stop it spining so it keeps on spining.

Here's a small list of things that Muslims believe in/practice:

Talking snakes, goat riding, animal sacrifice, male genital mutilation (circumcision,) flying buraq, jibreel the king kong speed post guy, prophets living inside whales, splitting the moon and then reattaching it, jinns that eat feces, stoning to death of Iblees that never dies, and I could go on...

How can anyone with a brain believe these things happened or were inspired by god?

There is no talking snakes in the Quran if there is please show me this, also all what you are talking about is subjects that you are taking way out of context. Rituals like a bark on a tree are designed to protect the religion, but its the understanding of why we do those rituals that leads in to greater explanation and understanding. Every society and people have their rituals and understandings and so does Islam and so do you. Now to dismiss these things without properly understanding them leads only to confusion. I would love to talk to you about these things but like i said confusion can occur and I can end up banned for expressing my point of view. But those things you mentioned has great benefit and understanding and if you really wish to know my opinion on it i invite you to a private chat on those matters. And this is no disrespect to all who have answered you already i just don t wish to cause any confusion or point less arguments

Do you have any answers for these questions which have some sort of evidence for them?

Just because we (all of us) do not know how the universe came into existance does not mean we have the right to make up an answer and then expect others to live their life by the rules set down in a fairy tale.

Yes however by using logic and deductive reasoning we can come to a conclusion that things dont just happen by thereselves, and your free to reject whatever any religious orders gives you as an explanation, but donot forget that Islam is the leading religion that helped to bring about a greater undersatnding of our solar system

The earth spins because it was spining when the cloud of dust colapsed to form it was spining and there is nothing to stop it spining so it keeps on spining.

^^^^^^^ proof please??

Edited by twoswordali

at Deenigirl,

May Allah reward you for sharing that story above about Abu Hanifah (may Allah have mercy on him). It is just the reminder I needed. =)

Islam is the leading religion that helped to bring about a greater undersatnding of our solar system

What did Islam do for the understanding of the solar system????

^^^^^^^ proof please??

Formation of solar system

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Formation_and_evolution_of_the_Solar_System"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Formation_and...he_Solar_System[/url]

Tim, if you stumble upon a highly complex machine and after years of looking and studying the machine, you can figure out how certain parts works, that does not in anyway disprove the fact that the complex machine is without a creator.

Here's you position again:

Small ball that spins: someone or something spins it.

Very big ball that spins: nobody spins it, it spins by itself..

Explain to me this double standard and the audacity of calling people who say balls that spin, require someone or something to spin them, irrational..

What did Islam do for the understanding of the solar system????

But does it really matter if Islam did anything for the understanding of the Solar System ?

Science is just a tool and in the bigger picture irrelevant .

This is Islam and what it did for mankind

Jafar ibn Abi Talib then advanced and made a speech that was moving and eloquent and which is still one of the most compelling descriptions of Islam. the appeal of the noble Prophet and the condition of Makkan society at the time. He said: "O King, we were a people in a state of ignorance and immorality, worshipping idols and eating the flesh of dead [i.e. non-slaughtered ] animals, committing all sorts of abomination and shameful deeds. breaking the ties of kinship, treating guests badly and the strong among us exploited the weak. "We remained in this state until Allah sent us a Prophet, one of our own people whose lineage, truthfulness, trustworthiness and integrity were well-known to us. "He called us to worship Allah alone and to renounce the stones and the idols which we and our ancestors used to worship besides Allah.

"He commanded us to speak the truth, to honor our promises, to be kind to our relations, to be helpful to our neighbors, to cease all forbidden acts, to abstain from bloodshed. to avoid obscenities and false witness, not to appropriate an orphan's property nor slander chaste women.

"He ordered us to worship Allah alone and not to associate anything with him, to uphold Salat, to give Zakat and fast in the month of Ramadan.

"We believed in him and what he brought to us from Allah and we follow him in what he has asked us to do and we keep away from what he forbade us from doing.

"Thereupon, O King, our people attacked us, visited the severest punishment on us to make us renounce our religion and take us back to the old immorality and the worship of idols.

"They oppressed us, made life intolerable for us and obstructed us from observing our religion. So we left for your country, choosing you before anyone else, desiring your protection and hoping to live in Justice and in peace m your midst."

Here's a small list of things that Muslims believe in/practice:

Talking snakes, goat riding, animal sacrifice, male genital mutilation (circumcision,) flying buraq, jibreel the king kong speed post guy, prophets living inside whales, splitting the moon and then reattaching it, jinns that eat feces, stoning to death of Iblees that never dies, and I could go on...

How can anyone with a brain believe these things happened or were inspired by god?

There's a good size population of muslims that don't believe in much of that. Talking snakes is Genesis, not the Qur'an, though. Goat riding? I've got no idea where that comes from. Circumcision is pretty widespread, and despite your colorful description, doesn't impede function, and does make hygiene more simple. The mythical elements are pretty much up for grabs. Online, you'll find plenty of defenders of literal translations, but online is a bizarre place. The more conservative tradents congregate on sites devoted to religious discussions.

Talking snakes, goat riding ! In quran ?!

If anybody can figure where the goat riding came from, that would be nice.

Agnostic, you can have this argument a Christian, Muslim or Jew. Why not do it in person instead of going onto an Islamic forum to insult Islam.

I'm not a Muslim, but I just want to say you will never change your mind, and the Muslims won't change their minds, and 400 other people have already come here and said the same things you are saying.

I've been watching these discussions for a while. I've seen plenty of converts to Islam, and plenty of muslims who've dropped their faith. Of course, the apostates get blasted pretty hard and then banned, usually. But I agree with the overall theme of your post. There's no point posting on a discussion board if you're not interested in discussion. The OP's got some kind of stick irritating his tissues, and really needs to have that looked at, somewhere else.

As ever, Jesse

But does it really matter if Islam did anything for the understanding of the Solar System ?

Science is just a tool and in the bigger picture irrelevant .

This is Islam and what it did for mankind

Yes brother and we cant seperate science and Islam they go hand and hand. We only come to know of Allah by studying His creation, Ibrahim (pbuh) studied the creation, he looked at the sun and the moon as objects of worship and he came to the conclusion that the one that made them is the one to be worshiped. So Islam done alot for the understanding of the solar system and for the development of the human soul.

EXAMPLE:

1) All of the planets and as far as we can see are round

2) our eyes and head is round

3)this should tell us that we are to see things and think about things in a universal way, ....science and Islam science is a tool and Islam is a tool for the the presevation of the Human soul

Here's you position again:

Small ball that spins: someone or something spins it.

Very big ball that spins: nobody spins it, it spins by itself..

Explain to me this double standard and the audacity of calling people who say balls that spin, require someone or something to spin them, irrational..

Rahimi,

Planets spin because they formed from spining clouds of dust and gas.

A football spins because somone kicked it. It stops spining because of friction with the ground. If you kick a foot ball in space it will spin for ever or untill it lands on something and friction stops it.

Further to a recent conversation

The book "Guns Germs and Steel" which I consider the best non-fiction book I have ever read will deeply effect the sence of history of any who read it.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetamazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_20?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=guns+germs+and+steel&sprefix=guns+germs+and+steel"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetamazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0...germs+and+steel[/url]

Also after thinking, ideas are not "from the earth" ideas are from human thought. We create them.

Simple , thats cause our brains are not limited to only what it can comprehend like Atheists who only believe what makes sense to them . And that to start with is total baloney :sl: .

There are so many things science cant and will never explain , but you mate will see it when your soul reaches your throat , and then it will be too late .

Wrong, your brain is limited to only what your religion teaches you. You replace logic and reason with blind faith and religious servitude. And you only believe in them because you were raised with said beliefs from birth. Had you been born into a non-Muslim family, you wouldn't even care about Islam in the slightest.

And if you're trying to scare me into believing your non-sense, it's not going to work. However, if you show me some evidence or have convincing arguments, I may reconsider.

at timtheplumber, precision or no precision, you should not believe this baloney because you have never gotten the proof in front of your eyes, who knows if even what you've read about it is true or not, you did not go to the earth, sun, or moon to see it for yourself, so consider anything anyone tells you baloney. =)

But there is proof, or at least compelling evidence.

But bring me or create any Surah like this in Holy Quran. Can you do it?

1. Who would judge?

2. Why should their judgment be considered?

look around you, evidence of God's existance is out there. maybe put some glasses on, if you cannot see it.

war, famine, death, and disease. are those evidences of god's existence too? or are you just taking the good things in life and ignoring the bad? i'm not saying those things are evidence that god doesn't exist. i'm just making a point.

I would love to talk to you about these things but like i said confusion can occur and I can end up banned for expressing my point of view. But

Please do

But there is proof, or at least compelling evidence.

But who verifies this proof or compelling evidence and why should we believe them?

Nope there is no logic and reason in religion since there are too many things in this world that go unexplained by those very words.

Thats why we have a much wider outlook at all things , where as your brains are cornered to science theory , i dont need evidence mate , all i need is time till you finally feel it :sl: .

Nope there is no logic and reason in religion since there are too many things in this world that go unexplained by those very words.

Such as?

Salaam.

AgnosticAtheist, you asked Sister Roshani the question;

1. Who would judge?

2. Why should their judgment be considered?

Why should us Muslims take your objections/arguments seriously enough to debate with you if you are asking questions like the above (although she asked you a valid question about the depth and meaningful contents of the verses of the Koran)? Why should we consider YOUR comments, and not dismiss them as nonsensical or nothing of consequence, as you have attemped to above? :sl:

As you are asked;

But who verifies this proof or compelling evidence and why should we believe them?

As for;

war, famine, death, and disease. are those evidences of god's existence too? or are you just taking the good things in life and ignoring the bad? i'm not saying those things are evidence that god doesn't exist. i'm just making a point.

Aren't you contradicting yourself there a little, my friend? And what point are you making exactly? You've made our point for us! :sl:

War and famine: at the basis of these two are corruption, greed, the need for power, to compete and dominate - all driven by the evil in mankind. Who controls good and evil? Can science? Why can science not control emotions? Why can science not prevent war? Who controls emotions - the greed, violence, anger, etc?

Death and disease: whoever is born, must die. Why? Why is that, I ask of you, from your science point of view? And why do some people die young while others live to an old age - who controls this? Why is science not able to control life and death? What about deaths like suicides (again, emotions)? And what about diseases like Aids and Cancer - after all the money, research and overall work put into finding a cure, why is Science not able to find a cure? Even after all the treatments that patients go through (chemotherapy, radiation), why do the 'scientific' doctors tell patients and families 'to hope for the best' or 'pray for a miracle'? Pray to who??? Why cannot science save all patients?

Why, my friend? BECAUSE Allah HAS NOT DECREED IT!! Mankind will only succeed where Allah approves of it, and will not where Allah does not - NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY! Science and medicine, as proven time and time again, both have a limit for their uses and explanations.

And neither Sister Roshani, nor Islam, ever purported that Islam is just about the good and we ignore the bad! Allah (SWT) rewards, as well as tests and punishes. His tests and punishments come in many forms, depending on our sins. Allah (SWT) has given us all free will to choose between good and evil. If mankind wants to abandon their humanity and engage in warfare and destruction, that is the choice of man, and the resulting consequences are a direct impact of that choice that MAN MADE!

One cannot even imagine the magnanimity of Allah's mercy for us - we destroy each other and the world He created with such careless unconcern, and He still lets us exist! Truly He is the most Exalted, the Most Merciful, the most Supreme!

Now please read the following and contemplate on how our Prophet (SAW) could have prophesized the following things 1400 years ago (without science!):[using large font size is not allowed]

SIGNS OF QAYAMAT (THE END OF THE WORLD) ÂíÇÊ ÞÑÈ ÇáÞíÇãÉ

Ø Why is it so hard to tell the truth but yet so easy to tell a lie?

Ø Why are we so sleepy (äÚÓÇä)in Masjid but right when the prayer is over, we suddenly wake up?

Ø Why is it so hard to talk about Allah but yet so easy to talk about nasty stuff(ÇáÃæÇÃÔ)?

Ø Why is it so boring (ããá)to look at a Islamic Article but yet so easy to look at a nasty one(ÃÇÃÔ)?

Ø Why is it so easy to delete a Godly e-mail but yet we forward all of the nasty ones?

Ø Why the Masjids are's getting smaller, but yet the dance clubs are getting larger?

As we look at this article we realize how true the Messenger (P. B.U.H) was these signs were prophesized 1400 years ago!!!

Take a look..... Now this is scary(ãÎíÃ) but soooooooo TRUE!!!!

Ø Camels will no longer be used as a means of transport;

Ø People will ride on saddles(ÇáãÑßÈÇÊ ÇáÃÇÎÑÉ) that aren't saddles (cars?)

Ø The distance on earth will become short; Êã Øí ÇáãÓÇÃÇÊ

Ø Horses will not be used in wars;

Ø Muslims will defeat the Byzantines which will end with the conquest of Constantinople( Istanbul )

Ø The Jews will gather again to live in Bilad Canaan; (ÈáÇà ßäÚÇä)

Ø Very tall buildings will be built; (ÃÈÑÇÌ ãäÊÔÑÉ Ãí ÌãíÚ ÃäÃÇà ÇáÚÇáã)

Ø The disappearance of knowledge(񾂇 ÇáÚáã) and the appearance of ignorance, (􌾄 ÇáÌåá)with much killing;

Ø Adultery(ÇáÒäÇ) will become widespread, and the drinking of wine will become common;

Ø The number of men will decrease and the number of women will increase until there are 50 women to be looked after by one man.

Ø Islam will become worn out (ÈÇáíÉ æ ÑËÉ)like clothes are, until no one will know what fasting, prayer, charity and rituals (ÔÚÇÆÑ)are;

Ø Allah will send a disease to fornicators (ÇáÒÇäì)that will have no cure (Aids?);

Ø People will begin to believe in the stars and reject AL QADAR (THE DIVINE DECREE OF DESTINYÇáÞÖÇà æ ÇáÞÃÑ);

Ø Men will pass by people's graves and say: 'Would that I was in his place'; (large amount of suicidal deathsæÃíÇÊ ÇäÊÃÇÑíÉ?)

Ø The Euphrates will uncover a mountain of gold for which people will fight over (the river of Alfurat that lies near Syria );

Ø Two large groups of people will fight one another, and there will be many casualties; they will both be following the same religion (World War III?);

Ø Approximately 30 DAJJALSÃÌøÇáæä will appear, each one claiming to be the messenger of Allah;

Ø Earthquakes ÒáÇÒá will increase;

Ø Time will pass quickly;

Ø Afflictions ÃãÑÇÖ æ ÈáÇæíwill appear;

Ø Killing will increase;

Ø Wealth will increase;

Ø Women will be wearing clothes but not wearing clothes ÇáÊÚÑí ßãÇ äÑÇå

Ø THE PROPHET (s.a.w.) SAID: 'IF MY UMMAH BEARS 15! TRAITS ÓãÇÊ/ÕÃÇÊ (QUALITIES), TRIBULATION ãÃäÉ WILL FOLLOW IT.' (DAY OF JUDGEMENT) SOMEONE ASKED,'WHAT IS THEY O MESSENGER OF Allah?' HE (s.a.w) SAID:

Ø When any gain is shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor;

Ø When a trust (ÃãÇäÉ)becomes a means of making profit ;

Ø When paying ZAKKAT becomes a burden;

Ø When voices (ÑÃÚ ÃÕæÇÊ ßãÇ äÔÇåÃÃ¥ ÇáÂä)are raised in the Masjid;

Ø When the leader of a people is the worst of them;

Ø When people treat a man with respect because what he may do;

Ø When much wine is drunk; red wind or the earth swallow them, or to be transformed into animals.'

Ø 'IMRAN IBN HUSAYN SAID: 'THE PROPHET (AS) SAID, 'SOME PEOPLE OF THIS UMMAH WILL BE SWALLOWED BY THE EARTH, TRANSFORMED INTO ANIMALS, AND SOME WILL BE BOMBARDED WITH STONES'.. ONE OF THE MUSLIMS ASKED, WHEN WILL THAT BE O MESSENGER Of Allah?' HE SAID, 'WHEN SINGERS AND MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS WILL BECOME POPULAR, AND MUCH WINE IS DRUNK.''

Ø THE GREATER SIGNS ÚáÇãÇÊ ßÈÑìOF THE HOUR The Quran will disappear in one night, even from the people's hearts, and no Ayyah will be left on earth. (Some groups of old people will be left who will say: 'We heard of fathers' saying 'LAILLAHA ILLA Allah' so we repeat it)

Ø The appearance of the MAHDI;

Ø The appearance of the DAJJAL (Anti Christ);

Ø The appearance of Ya'juj and Ma'juj (biblical Gog and Magog);

Ø Isa (Jesus) will come during the time of Dajjal;

Ø The rising of the Sun from the west;

Ø The destruction of the Ka'ba and the recovery of its treasures;

Ø The smoke.

Also, take a look at this:

Very interesting findings of Dr. Tariq Al Swaidan might grab your attention.

Dr.Tariq Al Swaidan discovered some verses in the Holy Qur'an that mention one thing is equal to another, i.e., men are equal to women.

Although this makes sense grammatically, the astonishing fact is that the number of times the word man appears in the Holy Qur'an

is 24 and number of times the word woman appears is also 24, therefore not only is this phrase correct in the grammatical sense but also true mathematically,

i.e. 24 = 24.

Upon further analysis of various verses, he discovered that this is consistent throughout the whole Holy Qur'an where it says one thing is like another.

See below for astonishing result of the words mentioned number of times in Arabic Holy Qur 'an

Dunia (one name for life) 115

Aakhirat (one name for the afterlife) 115

Malaika (Angels) 88

Shayteen (Satan) 88

Life 145

Death 145

Benefit 50

Corrupt 50

People 50

Messengers 50

Iblees (king of devils) 11

Seek refuge from Iblees 11

Museebah (calamity) 75

Thanks 75

Spending (Sadaqah) 73

Satisfaction 73

People who are mislead 17

Dead people 17

Muslimeen 41

Jihad 41

Gold 8

Easy life 8

Magic 60

Fitnah (dissuasion, misleading) 60

Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the poor) 32

Barakah (Increasing or blessings of wealth) 32

Mind 49

Noor 49

Tongue 25

Sermon 25

Deceat 8

Fear 8

Speaking publicly 18

Publicising 18

Hardship 114

Patience 114

Muhammed 4 .

Sharee'ah (Muhammed's teachings) 4

Man 24

Woman 24

And amazingly enough, look how many times

the following words appear:

Salat 5 , Month 12, Day 365 ,

Sea 32, Land </ SPAN>13

Sea + land =

32 + 13 = 45

Sea = 32/45*100q.=71.11111111%

Land = 13/45*100 = 28.88888889%

Sea + land 100.00%

Modern science has only recently proven that the water covers 71.111% of the earth, while the land covers 28.889%.

Is this a coincidence? Question is: Who taught Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) all this, 1400 years ago?[using large font size is not allowed]

Reply automatically comes in mind that ALMIGHTY Allah taught him. This as the Holy Qur'an also tells us this. [using large font size is not allowed]

And if you're trying to scare me into believing your non-sense, it's not going to work. However, if you show me some evidence or have convincing arguments, I may reconsider

I don't see any attempt from anyone to scare you - you are simply under an illusion (well, should I say, another illusion). If you've navigated around this website and read some of the posts, you will see that we don't attempt to scare anyone nor do we get scared.

Salaam

:no:

Why should us Muslims take your objections/arguments seriously enough to debate with you if you are asking questions like the above (although she asked you a valid question about the depth and meaningful contents of the verses of the Koran)? Why should we consider YOUR comments, and not dismiss them as nonsensical or nothing of consequence, as you have attemped to above?

What is wrong with my questions? They were completely relevant to her argument. Is this your way of avoiding answering my questions? Because you know that it invalidates your argument.

As you are asked;

As for;

Aren't you contradicting yourself there a little, my friend? And what point are you making exactly? You've made our point for us!

How so?

War and famine: at the basis of these two are corruption, greed, the need for power, to compete and dominate - all driven by the evil in mankind. Who controls good and evil? Can science? Why can science not control emotions? Why can science not prevent war? Who controls emotions - the greed, violence, anger, etc?

Good and evil is subjective. Morality is subjective. Since humans control their actions, good and evil is controlled by humans. Who do you believe controls good and evil? And famine is not always caused by the evil in mankind. Famine usually has natural causes. And I think you need to learn what science is/how it works. Science just builds and organizes knowledge about the universe. How could it "control" good and evil? Science can provide insight into why humans view things as good and evil and etc.

I really don't know what you mean by "control" in the sense you're using it. Do you mean, why can science not explain why humans have emotions?

Why can science not prevent war? Who controls emotions - the greed, violence, anger, etc?

Is this a serious question?

Who controls emotions - the greed, violence, anger, etc?

Humans control their actions. Who do you think controls emotions?

And I will respond to the rest of your post later.

Death and disease: whoever is born, must die. Why? Why is that, I ask of you, from your science point of view? And why do some people die young while others live to an old age - who controls this? Why is science not able to control life and death?

Science is getting there.

We may be the first generation to not grow old, or perhaps just miss out and be the last to die of old age. That's progress!!

All your rambling points seem to point out the huge hope that science and better comunication offers the world. Your plea to Allah is a plea to ignorance and a return to the dark times of the past.

Science is nothing but theory and cant explain any of the Unseen .

Its limited to only whats logical to the human brain , which in the first place is not used by non religion people :sl: .