Islamic Forum
kathleen01

Americans Hate Islam

I think it means that, discounting most blacks that 'revert' to look cool, there are a fair amount of strange people out there that do it for the 'Hey, look at me' attention.

Examples? Or are you guessing, techie?

Secondly, your viewpoint that some people dislike Islam because they're dog-owners, while very odd, is much preferable to most of the other reasons out there.

Salam.

PropellerAds
.... don't underestimate peoples love for their dogs...

This is a VERY powerful thing we're talking about. DON'T MESS WIT DA DOGS !!! :sl:

On the other hand if you're white, middle class, matured with decent upbringing and unwilling to submit to any mortals; the chances are that half of your values will be Islamic.

On the other hand if you're white, middle class, matured with decent upbringing and unwilling to submit to any mortals; the chances are that half of your values will be Islamic.

Until it comes time to get rid of Mans Best Friend. Then, for about half the nation, this 'Islamic' thing comes to a screeching halt. And we won't even get into the 'beer and pork' stuff. There goes the other half. What, are you ditching all the blacks and Hispanics ?

In the End of Time Prophecy the Prophet told us that the sun shall rise from the west. Some people interprete this as the acceptance of Islam by the people of the west.

If this interpretation is correct then days of porkchop dinner will be numbered but thanksgiving roast turkeys should be here to stay.

Is this were the Mahdi comes out of the well to kick butt, or aren't you 'one of those' ? Like that'll happen.

... but thanksgiving roast turkeys should be here to stay.

AHHH, Thanksgiving !! A nice, American/Christian holiday. I'll set a place at the table for you.

The Mahdi story belongs to Middle East nothing to do with the USA.

All kinds of peoples do thanksgiving.

Forty percent of all U.S. households own at least one dog. A religion that has something against dogs, as Islam does is never going to do too well in the U.S. or west. Sounds trivial but don't underestimate peoples love for their dogs. And that's just one aspect.

To get something you have to give up of something.

None who cares about his eternity would give up of it just because of some dog or eating pork and something similar.

Anyway, medical opinion is that the dog is the source of each types of infection.

I think it means that, discounting most blacks that 'revert' to look cool, there are a fair amount of strange people out there that do it for the 'Hey, look at me' attention. Muslima19, what do you make of the muslims that consider the West the great satan, yet they move there anyway ? Are they hypocrites that sell themselves for material things ?

You're right when you say "I THINK".That's just your own opinion.

even if americans hate it they still know Islam has got all the answers clearly stated..its not about race at all neither a fashion and how can one benefit doing that...

None who cares about his eternity would give up of it just because of some dog or eating pork and something similar.

Anyway, medical opinion is that the dog is the source of each types of infection.

You're right when you say "I THINK".That's just your own opinion.

Well, I guess we don't care about what YOU think 'eternity' is because remember the topic, we hate Islam. The people have spoken. And talking about 'opinion', you just made up the 'infection' baloney. Totally untrue.

even if americans hate it they still know Islam has got all the answers clearly stated...

We do ? Pretty presumptuous of you, isn't it ?

To get something you have to give up of something...

Why is it so hard for you guys to get it through your heads that we don't want what you have ? It's not for us. We don't like it. That's just the way it is. Deal with it.

Salaam.

We do ? Pretty presumptuous of you, isn't it ?

Not presumptuous of us at all! We know what we are talking about. Perhaps it is you who needs to get their facts straight by not 'looking' at Islam, but studying it, even if a little. Anyone who is well-informed in the ways of our religion will not speak of it as you do - now THAT is a fact! :sl:

Therefore, consider halting your media-fuelled hatred outbursts, even if temporarily, and go and sincerely find out about the religion you despise so much - the Islam that millions follow with such unwaivering faith. Why?

Go and find out, and then maybe a few things may get through your head! If you're going to make such a strong decision, to hate a religion that so many follow with such dedication, then at least make an informed decision.

Why is it so hard for you guys to get it through your heads that we don't want what you have ? It's not for us. We don't like it. That's just the way it is. Deal with it.

We are not forcing anything on 'you all'! We are only answering the questions you are asking (mainly about dogs, from what I have read!), on our Islamic forum. We are, very pleasantly, giving you answers/opinions/advice on topics YOU are bringing up! We didn't make you join this forum - you came here of your own accord! Easy enough to get through your head? Deal with that! :sl:

Maybe some people need to watch less TV with their dogs and start educating themselves a little.

Salaam.

The way I like to talk to people is the KKK spouted off their Christian duty to terrorize a race of people, but we don't say they are Christians, anymore so than Muslims say the terrorists are Muslims. You have bad, evil people from all walks of life, it's just since 9/11, we as Muslims have to deal with all of the paranoia that it has caused.

Well, I guess we don't care about what YOU think 'eternity' is because remember the topic, we hate Islam. The people have spoken. And talking about 'opinion', you just made up the 'infection' baloney. Totally untrue.

Us seems a bit presumptuous. I wouldn't guess you have the wildest idea of all the wants and hopes of over 300 million people.

At various times Chinese, Irish, catholic, Mormons, blacks, Mexicans, athiests and now Muslims have been either discriminated against or people have had prejudices. historically these groups had it very hard. than the Chinese who were deported en mass , the Mormons who were ordered to be exterminated, blacks who had Jim Crow laws, Irish who were sent en mass to the Civil War and to build the railroads and signs put up saying no Irish here, the Catholics had a political party specifically designated to be anti Catholic the know nothing party on and on. While prejudices certainly still exists for those groups they are far less today.

Various methods where used, social awareness campaigns, marches, community involvement, media perspectives, etc to overcome peoples fear. Someday well get to the self evident truth that we are all human beings.

indeed prejudices still exist although they're not as bad as those days. fear and ignorance are among the reasons for this hate thing :sl:

Edited by tom

there you are. that's what americans generally feel about Islam. and i dont think they have religion. majority are christians but they dont practice.

people who dont have religion gonna end up losers comes doomsday. i could be wrong. :sl:

I think that a lot of hatred of Islam and Muslims is fear of the unknown. Islam is a religion that most of Americans know little about and once people understand what Islam is about they stop fearing it.

I think that a lot of hatred of Islam and Muslims is fear of the unknown. Islam is a religion that most of Americans know little about [using large font size is not allowed]and once people understand what Islam is about they stop fearing it.

I think while what you assert may very well be true [Most Americans know little about]; It also applies to Muslims in general as well. Most Muslims know little about Islam.

To say hatred comes from the unknown is just flat wrong.

99.9 % of the people know nothing about the Milky Way Galaxy. They dont hate it.

99.9% of the people in the World know nothing about Buddhism, they dont hate Buddhists.

The net is Muslims must come to grips that Fundamentalist Muslims will kill innocent people in the name of their religion. That is a fact. It is the unwillingness to accept the obvious blinds one to the truth and end up making unsupportable and silly statements.

Salaam to all.

Most Muslims know little about Islam

I think that this is flat wrong. If us Muslims did not 'know' about our religion, we wouldn't really be Muslims and would certainly not be so loyal to our faith now, would we? We would have to 'know' a few things to be able to talk about our religion, and to explain/defend it when needed.

What we certainly do not know is exactly what goes on in the minds of extremists/terrorists (Muslim or otherwise) and how far they may go to further their agendas. 'Most Muslims' (the general population) are not terrorists or even, extremists - we like to live and let live. As many people do not understand, there is a big difference between the average Muslim in the general population and a terrorist. It goes without saying that they do not think or act alike. :sl:

To say hatred comes from the unknown is just flat wrong.

Hatred doesn't come from the unknown, but it is a common fact that we, as human beings, often fear the unknown. And I myself have seen this to be true.

99.9 % of the people know nothing about the Milky Way Galaxy. They dont hate it.

99.9% of the people in the World know nothing about Buddhism, they dont hate Buddhists.

Wow! Some people sure like to generalise! Who is the 0.1%? You??! I think you need to give the rest of the people in this world a little more credit. I know people from all walks of life who know about both of the above (and as a hobby too!) - from school kids to pensioners! :no:

It is the unwillingness to accept the obvious blinds one to the truth and end up making unsupportable and silly statements.

I think that misinterpreting/misunderstanding statements made by others blinds people to the truth and to making absolutely silly and unfounded statements. :sl:

Wassalaam.

:j:

If us Muslims did not 'know' about our religion, we wouldn't really be Muslims and would certainly not be so loyal to our faith now, would we? We would have to 'know' a few things [using large font size is not allowed]to be able to talk about our religion, and to explain/defend it when needed. :sl:

Wassalaam.

:sl:

That is the point. Knowing a "few things" does not make one knowledgeable about the religion. Most Muslims I have known all my life, never read the Quran, even less can ever speak of the Hadiths.

Just regurgitating what you hear is not "knowing".