Islamic Forum
andalusi

Why Islam Is Only True Religion From God

PropellerAds
Robbing people is bad because it has a massive, detrimental affect on society.

Not because an ancient storybook says so.

a robber does not care what you and i say, he wants to get easy money and gold, to live a luxurious life.

Have yo ever read quran man? the quran is a manual from God how we shall live here on earth, where are we coming from , and where are we going after our death, what is good and bad for us.

you shoud read it sometime, quran in english

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislam101(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/quran/yusufAli/index.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislam101(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/quran/yusufAli/index.htm[/url]

tell me, how could muhammed who was illiterate man or anybody else know about Big bang and expansion of universe in 6th century in desert? They did not have telescopes to see in universe and discover like Eistein and Edwin Hubble could ?

Who told muhammed this scientific facts in Quran?

Probably aliens. Did that ever cross your mind?

when we see aliens walk on our streets here on earth then we can take that option that aliens told muhammed, until then answers is "NOOOO".

when we see aliens walk on our streets here on earth then we can take that option that aliens told muhammed, until then answers is "NOOOO".

You don't know for sure. Why accept a book blindly? Maybe it should be given some thought. You believe one thing and others believe other things. Who is right? You? Them?

You don't know for sure. Why accept a book blindly? Maybe it should be given some thought. You believe one thing and others believe other things. Who is right? You? Them?

You don't know for sure

i am sure believe me even if you are an unbeliever..

Why accept a book blindly?

how can you say so, i have studied quran many years, i dont believe it blindly i believe beacuse i have studied it and i have find evidence so i can believe that this book come from God.

I dont believe in quran beacuse some told me so, or some Imam says so, no man, i dont, i believe in quran beacuse i have seen with my own eyes verses in quran wich only can come from God.

You believe one thing and others believe other things. Who is right? You? Them?

just see wich believef is logical and wich believe is unlogical...

for example, muslims believe in 1 God, but christians believe that 3 Gods in 1 God, Father, son and holy ghost, 1+1+1=1 , they also believe that Jesus is God even jesus himself never said that he is God , but Jesus himself believed in 1 God and he prayed to that God, so if Jesus is God why should God pray to other God , when jesus says God is ONE, this is such unlogical belief in christianity that it would start an earthquake...

i have studied Islam, almost 17 years, and Islam is most logical religion in the world, and Islam is only religion from God.

Edited by andalusi

I find this difficult to believe. The Quran didn’t just one day land on your lap out of nowhere. The Quran is not a self authenticated book as there is no such thing as a self authenticating book, a book always has an author. You may say that it was Mohammed that said these messages are from God, then I would suggest to you to first examine Mohammed’s credentials before believing that the Quran is truly from God.

God bless,

a book always has an author.

yes, but the author of the Quran is God.

You may say that it was Mohammed that said these messages are from God, then I would suggest to you to first examine Mohammed’s credentials before believing that the Quran is truly from God.

i have studied quran, and life of muhammed, and whole Islam, not only that but Bible also and science.

How do you know God is the author?

God bless,

it is very easy to know that, did you ever read quran ???

first, quran is a really great miracle,

Quran does not have errors and contradictions, quran have scientific verses wich modern science confirm that is correct, like Big bang, expansion of universe and otheer sciences, like embrilogy, biology, oceanology, medicine, astronomy, HOw coud muhammed or anybody else write such things without telescopes, microsopes, computers, amplifiers and such thing.

Not only that, quran is programed mathematicaly and geomtricaly. Not only that quran also speaks about future like animals cloning, going into the space, discovering airplanes, cars and other vehicles, laser techonlogy and so on and on.

God says in Quran:

69:41 not the words of a poet- how little you believe!-

42 nor the words of a soothsayer- how little you reflect!

43 (This is) a Message sent down from the Lord of the Worlds.

So what?

Homer one of the greatest writers of all time does not have contradictions in his writings either, does that mean it has a divine author?

For arguments sake let’s say the Quran has scientific facts that has never been discovered before that time; so what? This is not strong enough evidence to conclude its divinely inspired.

Whether you like it or not you believe in the Quran because Mohammed said “this is from Godâ€. If Mohammed did not teach these things you wouldn’t have the Quran today therefore you MUST carefully examine Mohammed’s credential’s before concluding the Quran is divinely inspired.

God bless,

Homer one of the greatest writers of all time does not have contradictions in his writings either, does that mean it has a divine author?

ok, but that is only whan part of bigger picture, if there was a 1 error in quran then we could excluded that quran is from God, beacuse god does not error.

For arguments sake let’s say the Quran has scientific facts that has never been discovered before that time; so what? This is not strong enough evidence to conclude its divinely inspired.

but when quran speak about astromical stuff that happens billions of light years from earth and people did not have telescope to see that, then these info can only come from God, who created this universe.

Whether you like it or not you believe in the Quran because Mohammed said “this is from Godâ€.

no, not beacuse muhammed said so, but i believe beacuse i have seen those evidence like scientific verses, verses about future, mathematical and geomtrical structure of quran, and many other things.

Not just, beacuse muhamemd said so, "NO".

If Mohammed did not teach these things you wouldn’t have the Quran today therefore you MUST carefully examine Mohammed’s credential’s before concluding the Quran is divinely inspired.

quran is not word of Muhammed, and if quran is word of Muhammed, why should muhammed threten himself with death, and why should muhammed write about Mary, mother of jesus and he did not write about his mother, or doughters, or his sons who died young.

beacuse quran is word of God and not muhammed.

Can you imagine muhammed write this in quran

69:44 Had Muhammad invented some words against Us,

45 We would certainly have seized his right hand

46 Then We would certainly have cut off his aorta.

47 And not one of you(his friends) could have held Our punishment off from him(muhammed). Quran

lol - Andalusi I guess you don’t like it :sl:

God bless

if muhammed said this book is from God but when i start to read it and then i find somthing like miliking cows, how to survive in desert, or talking about somthing in the begining and at the end change story, like a contradiction, ooo by God i would not believe in quran that it is wor dof God.

you can never find such stuff.

show me just one passage from Quran where muhammed is talkning and writing.

Brother when you type the name of the Prophet you should type "peace be upon him" or "saw" - sallalahu alayhi wasalam next to it inshAllah. Just some advice :sl:

i am sure believe me even if you are an unbeliever..

how can you say so, i have studied quran many years, i dont believe it blindly i believe beacuse i have studied it and i have find evidence so i can believe that this book come from God.

I am not an unbeliever in in a universal intelligence, just an unbeliever in religion-your's and others. Many biblical Christian scholars and ordinary people believe differently. Many Jewish scholars and ordinary people believe differently. Many scholars and ordinary people from other religions believe diferently. You see, it's just a belief with a whole lot of faith thrown in. You believe it so it must be so. Are you smarter or more intuitive or do you have inside knowledge on God that others don't or are the others right? Belief is subjective. You really don't know for sure. Yes, for sure you believe it, but you don't know. No one does.

I dont believe in quran beacuse some told me so, or some Imam says so, no man, i dont, i believe in quran beacuse i have seen with my own eyes verses in quran wich only can come from God.

just see wich believef is logical and wich believe is unlogical....

I could look at any holy book and say these are the words of God, if I believed it to be so. I can't prove it and neither can you.

for example, muslims believe in 1 God, but christians believe that 3 Gods in 1 God, Father, son and holy ghost, 1+1+1=1 , they also believe that Jesus is God even jesus himself never said that he is God , but Jesus himself believed in 1 God and he prayed to that God, so if Jesus is God why should God pray to other God , when jesus says God is ONE, this is such unlogical belief in christianity that it would start an earthquake...

The trinity is just aspects of God. You are an aspect of God. If God created everything, then everything is God. So, you are right, there is only one God. Look in the mirror and you will see God. There is no separation.

i have studied Islam, almost 17 years, and Islam is most logical religion in the world, and Islam is only religion from God.

This is your opinion. You and others could debate this forever. It is good that you have something to believe in, but that's all it is unless you can prove it to billions of others on the planet. Problem is....you can't.

I am not an unbeliever in in a universal intelligence, just an unbeliever in religion-your's and others. Many biblical Christian scholars and ordinary people believe differently. Many Jewish scholars and ordinary people believe differently. Many scholars and ordinary people from other religions believe diferently. You see, it's just a belief with a whole lot of faith thrown in. You believe it so it must be so. Are you smarter or more intuitive or do you have inside knowledge on God that others don't or are the others right? Belief is subjective. You really don't know for sure. Yes, for sure you believe it, but you don't know. No one does.

I could look at any holy book and say these are the words of God, if I believed it to be so. I can't prove it and neither can you.

The trinity is just aspects of God. You are an aspect of God. If God created everything, then everything is God. So, you are right, there is only one God. Look in the mirror and you will see God. There is no separation.

This is your opinion. You and others could debate this forever. It is good that you have something to believe in, but that's all it is unless you can prove it to billions of others on the planet. Problem is....you can't.

You really don't know for sure. Yes, for sure you believe it, but you don't know. No one does.

yes i know for sure. as i said i have seen evidence that many people did not, even muslims did not.

I could look at any holy book and say these are the words of God,

no you cant, and do you know why ?

God explains in quran why:

God says in quran:

4:82 Will they not think about this Quran? If it had been from anyone other than God, they would have found many contradiction in it.

so GOd tells us here that a book wich contains even 1 error , contradiction or scientific error can not be from God, beacuse God does not do errors.

' I can't prove it and neither can you.

you can not prove to me but i can prove to you, you just need to open your eyes and i will explain everything that i can.

The trinity is just aspects of God.

no it is not, that is just church belief that even , wich is illogical 1+1+1=1

let see what God says about trinity in quran

God answers to you in quran:

4:171 People of the Book, do not go to excess in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary, a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His messengers and do not speak of a ‘Trinity’- stop [this], that is better for you- God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust.

5:73 Disbelievers are they surely who say: "God is the third of the trinity;" but there is no god other than God the one. And if they do not desist from saying what they say, then indeed those among them who persist in disbelief will suffer painful punishment.

You are an aspect of God.

no i am not

If God created everything, then everything is God.

NO that is not true, God created everything and He is outside of his creation.

So, you are right, there is only one God. Look in the mirror and you will see God. There is no separation.

not true

God answers in quran:

39:60 And on the Day of Resurrection you will see those who lied about God their faces will be blackened. Is there not an abode in Hell for the arrogant ones

To say that what you are isaying is absolute, you must have agreement from everyone else. We all no we live on a planet, we have a sun, a moon, water, sand, rock. We all agre on this. You are just saying what you believe. You cannot prove it. Again, you cannot prove it. It is only your faith, Billions of people think otherwise. It is arrogant to believe you are right and billions are just plain wrong.

To say that what you are isaying is absolute, you must have agreement from everyone else. We all no we live on a planet, we have a sun, a moon, water, sand, rock. We all agre on this. You are just saying what you believe. You cannot prove it. Again, you cannot prove it. It is only your faith, Billions of people think otherwise. It is arrogant to believe you are right and billions are just plain wrong.

Do you think that there is a chance (note the word "chance") that Islam is right?

Secondly, is it arrogance to believe something, even though there is no empirical proof that it is true? I want you to clarify this point.

Salam.

It is arrogant to believe you are right and billions are just plain wrong.

but there is billions of alcoholists, murderers, rapists, robbers, drug addicts, war criminals, it is arrogant to believe you are right and billions of them are just plain wrong..... :sl:

think about it... dont be deluded by numbers

Edited by andalusi

Do you think that there is a chance (note the word "chance") that Islam is right?

I think Islam has some wisdom. It is probably right about some things, as all religions are. I do not believe it is the last and only word. I believe it was meant as a guide for the arabs in a different time.

Secondly, is it arrogance to believe something, even though there is no empirical proof that it is true? I want you to clarify this point.

That is faith, not proof.

Salam.

but there is billions of alcoholists, murderers, rapists, robbers, drug addicts, war criminals, it is arrogant to believe you are right and billions of them are just plain wrong..... :sl:

think about it... dont be deluded by numbers

This is a ridiculous comparison.

I believe it was meant as a guide for the arabs in a different time.

no, you are wrong, beacuse God in quran says otherwise

God says in quran:

14:52 This is a message for mankind that they may take a warning from it, and may know that He is the one and only God, and that men of wisdom may reflect.

9:97 The Arabs of the desert are the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger: But Allah is All-knowing, All-Wise.

from quranic verses we can see that quran is for whole mankind and god critisize arabs in quran....

That is faith, not proof.

Salam.

wrong again

not only faith but proof also

in Islam we have proof for almost everything, in Islam faith is not enough, you need both proof and faith.

but in christiniaty you just need faith but not proof

This is a ridiculous comparison.

no it is not

Jewish Rabbi: Christianity has died AND israel soon will die AND Islam is the religion of the future

Jewish Rabbi Praises Islam

Edited by andalusi

no, you are wrong, beacuse God in quran says otherwise

God says in quran:

14:52 This is a message for mankind that they may take a warning from it, and may know that He is the one and only God, and that men of wisdom may reflect.

9:97 The Arabs of the desert are the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger: But Allah is All-knowing, All-Wise.

from quranic verses we can see that quran is for whole mankind and god critisize arabs in quran....

wrong again

not only faith but proof also

in Islam we have proof for almost everything, in Islam faith is not enough, you need both proof and faith.

but in christiniaty you just need faith but not proof

no it is not

You offer nothing but your belief in the quaran. I and billions of others don't believe in it. Your book means nothing to me. No insult intended, just telling you like it is. Because you believe in it it offers proof to you. It offers nothing to me. I am not worried about my soul. I see God in a very different light than you do. Your religion, to me is suffocating and stifles the mind. To you, it does the opposite. We can agree to disagree. You offer no proof. If your religion took over the world, we,d all be worse off. No religion should rule. Mankind is moving away from man made religions like yours.

You offer nothing but your belief in the quaran. I and billions of others don't believe in it. Your book means nothing to me. No insult intended, just telling you like it is. Because you believe in it it offers proof to you. It offers nothing to me. I am not worried about my soul. I see God in a very different light than you do. Your religion, to me is suffocating and stifles the mind. To you, it does the opposite. We can agree to disagree. You offer no proof. If your religion took over the world, we,d all be worse off. No religion should rule. Mankind is moving away from man made religions like yours.

You offer nothing but your belief in the quaran.

wrong again

check first page of this thread where i show scientific evidence da those scientific verses can come only from God, big bang, expansion of universe, nebulas,black holes and other verses...

I and billions of others don't believe in it

God answers to this in Quran:

3:176 And do not be saddened by those who rush into disbelief. They will not harm God in the least. God does not wish to make for them any share in the Hereafter, and they shall suffer a great punishment.

3:177 Those who have purchased disbelief in exchange of faith cannot cause any harm to God; and for them is a painful punishment.

Your book means nothing to me

when the day of judgment comes after death unbelievers shall wish something

God answers in quran what will it be:

15:2-3 The disbelievers may well come to wish they had been Muslims,

Let them eat and enjoy; and let their hopes deceive them, soon they shall know.

I am not worried about my soul

i know that, God has informed us muslims already about that

God says in quran:

21:1 Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away.

Edited by andalusi

Death, are you prepared for it, before it is to late? Here we can see difference how an unbeliever dies and how a muslim believer dies

Signs before Day of Judgment, some signs have already occured, MUST WATCH

Sinkholes, Signs of Judgment Day

Edited by andalusi

Lots of muslims die horrible needless deaths, at the hands of muslims, or shall we say"the cowardly, wicked terrorists who are financed by the saudis and who claim to speak for your religion" Do they speak for you?