Islamic Forum
andalusi

Why Islam Is Only True Religion From God

Hi Andalusi

“if they lie, then I lie too”.  Sorry but that shows a profound misunderstanding of what lying is.  Please look it up in the dictionary.  I could tell you that my cat was brown, if you passed that information on but it wasn’t true you wouldn’t be lying you’d have been deceived.  For it to be a lie you’d have to know that what you were saying was false so no I don’t believe you are lying here.  In the case of NDE’s you have to think hard about what is being said.  Congenitally blind people don’t have the brain capacity to see even if their eyes are restored.  The brain is very plastic so given time and training they could develop it but those areas of their brains used for vision are shrunken, they just don’t have the capacity needed to be able to see any more or rather they never developed it in the first place because those areas develop by use a use a blind person will not experience.

So what are these blind people reporting, like everyone else who experiences NDE’s they are experiencing what they expect to experience, Christians see predictably different things to Muslims who see different things to Buddhists and young people see different things to old people.  The main factor in what is experienced is what people expect to experience and that’s telling.

Yes the study is interesting but it doesn’t show that anything beyond death has actually happened, they do extend the possible period of awareness and experience beyond the point at which the heart stops but that’s hardly surprising is it?  The brain doesn’t die the instant the heart stops nor does it stop functioning at that moment.  If the brain was dead resuscitation would be impossible so all of these experiences are in living brains, all be it brains deprived of oxygen.  The study you mentioned does document one instance of a person who had recollections of occurrences timed to have occurred during the three minutes their heart was stopped.  Of course we know that brain activity continues for half a minute or so after the heart stops in an average person, probably longer in some individuals.  This person was also being resuscitated during this experience likely including CPR which would produce some blood flow to the brain.  The results they claim for this are thus not proven and they only documented one case out of thousands that produced this result.

I won’t get into the motives of likely imaginary beings so I’ll leave the Jinn talk to others if anyone is interested.

There are so many things wrong with the Scole experiments that to rely on them as evidence for anything is dubious at the least.  Maybe if they repeated it today with proper scientific controls it would have more credibility but when such things have been attempted the effects claimed disappear in direct proportion to the scientific rigor applied.  If you conduct such experiments property the results don’t support your view only very poorly conducted studies produce results that would support your position.  If that’s your best evidence I think we can conclude that Jinn don’t exist.

Russell

PropellerAds

Hi Andalusi

“if they lie, then I lie too”.  Sorry but that shows a profound misunderstanding of what lying is.  Please look it up in the dictionary.  I could tell you that my cat was brown, if you passed that information on but it wasn’t true you wouldn’t be lying you’d have been deceived.  For it to be a lie you’d have to know that what you were saying was false so no I don’t believe you are lying here.  In the case of NDE’s you have to think hard about what is being said.  Congenitally blind people don’t have the brain capacity to see even if their eyes are restored.  The brain is very plastic so given time and training they could develop it but those areas of their brains used for vision are shrunken, they just don’t have the capacity needed to be able to see any more or rather they never developed it in the first place because those areas develop by use a use a blind person will not experience.

So what are these blind people reporting, like everyone else who experiences NDE’s they are experiencing what they expect to experience, Christians see predictably different things to Muslims who see different things to Buddhists and young people see different things to old people.  The main factor in what is experienced is what people expect to experience and that’s telling.

Yes the study is interesting but it doesn’t show that anything beyond death has actually happened, they do extend the possible period of awareness and experience beyond the point at which the heart stops but that’s hardly surprising is it?  The brain doesn’t die the instant the heart stops nor does it stop functioning at that moment.  If the brain was dead resuscitation would be impossible so all of these experiences are in living brains, all be it brains deprived of oxygen.  The study you mentioned does document one instance of a person who had recollections of occurrences timed to have occurred during the three minutes their heart was stopped.  Of course we know that brain activity continues for half a minute or so after the heart stops in an average person, probably longer in some individuals.  This person was also being resuscitated during this experience likely including CPR which would produce some blood flow to the brain.  The results they claim for this are thus not proven and they only documented one case out of thousands that produced this result.

I won’t get into the motives of likely imaginary beings so I’ll leave the Jinn talk to others if anyone is interested.

There are so many things wrong with the Scole experiments that to rely on them as evidence for anything is dubious at the least.  Maybe if they repeated it today with proper scientific controls it would have more credibility but when such things have been attempted the effects claimed disappear in direct proportion to the scientific rigor applied.  If you conduct such experiments property the results don’t support your view only very poorly conducted studies produce results that would support your position.  If that’s your best evidence I think we can conclude that Jinn don’t exist.

Russell

New Research Confirms Consciousness Survives the Death of the Body

http://themindunleashed.org/2015/08/new-research-confirms-consciousness-survives-the-death-of-the-body.html

“The evidence thus far suggests that in the first few minutes after death, consciousness is not annihilated. Whether it fades away afterwards, we do not know, but right after death, consciousness is not lost. We know the brain can’t function when the heart has stopped beating. But in this case conscious awareness appears to have continued for up to three minutes into the period when the heart wasn’t beating, even though the brain typically shuts down within 20-30 seconds after the heart has stopped. This is significant, since it has often been assumed that experiences in relation to death are likely hallucinations or illusions, occurring either before the heart stops or after the heart has been successfully restarted. but not an experience corresponding with ‘real’ events when the heart isn’t beating. Furthermore, the detailed recollections of visual awareness in this case were consistent with verified events”.

what more creduibility do you want when yo ucan listen to what scientist say about it who were present there and watch those things as objective people, to be sure that this is not fake, what more do you want????

If that’s your best evidence I think we can conclude that Jinn don’t exist.

no, that is not best evidence, i have better evidence than that, and that is actually Islamic exorcism, i have done isamic exorcism and other have done Islamic exorcism on me long time ago. that is in my opinion best evidence of Jinn presence, beacuse you can actually feel them physically with your own body.

here is an Islamic exorcism video

Hi Andalusi

“what more creduibility do you want…”

Well for starters some real scientific rigor might be nice.  The ‘experiments’ were conducted in the basement of one of the researchers, an area they had easy access too before to plant objects and install devices to fool those present.  When these experiments were repeated in a scientifically controlled environment none of the phenomenon they claimed could be reproduced, they could only produce these results in an environment that allowed trickery.

During the conduct of the experiments the “mediums” insisted that background music be played, such music could easily mask people moving around or objects/mechanisms functioning in the dark.

The film with images on supplied by the “mediums” was interesting but the control film placed in the same location by the scientists didn’t produce images.  In every case it was only objects and evidence that was open to tampering that showed results never the controls even though the controls were in the same locations under the same conditions at the same time.  That’s very telling.

The issues go on and on but basically boil down to the fact that every single piece of evidence claimed by the “Mediums” could be produced by a good magician and in every single case, when controls were imposed to stop that, the claimed evidence vanished.  Sorry but the Scole experiments are a long standing example used in sceptic and scientific paranormal circles to show people how not to conduct mediumship experiments.  You must never let the ‘mediums’ control the experimental setup or you’ll get these sorts of results.

There’s an old saying that I think bears repeating here “every single thing that has ever been explained, every mystery ever solved throughout history has turned out to be NOT MAGIC”.  Yes I’d extend that to everything from fairys to mediums to gods.

The exorcism video came up with an error I’m afraid so I couldn’t watch that one.  Was it done with scientific rigor? Without that you’d be amazed what can be put into a video that doesn’t actually exist.

Russell

Hi Andalusi

“what more creduibility do you want…”

Well for starters some real scientific rigor might be nice.  The ‘experiments’ were conducted in the basement of one of the researchers, an area they had easy access too before to plant objects and install devices to fool those present.  When these experiments were repeated in a scientifically controlled environment none of the phenomenon they claimed could be reproduced, they could only produce these results in an environment that allowed trickery.

During the conduct of the experiments the “mediums” insisted that background music be played, such music could easily mask people moving around or objects/mechanisms functioning in the dark.

The film with images on supplied by the “mediums” was interesting but the control film placed in the same location by the scientists didn’t produce images.  In every case it was only objects and evidence that was open to tampering that showed results never the controls even though the controls were in the same locations under the same conditions at the same time.  That’s very telling.

The issues go on and on but basically boil down to the fact that every single piece of evidence claimed by the “Mediums” could be produced by a good magician and in every single case, when controls were imposed to stop that, the claimed evidence vanished.  Sorry but the Scole experiments are a long standing example used in sceptic and scientific paranormal circles to show people how not to conduct mediumship experiments.  You must never let the ‘mediums’ control the experimental setup or you’ll get these sorts of results.

There’s an old saying that I think bears repeating here “every single thing that has ever been explained, every mystery ever solved throughout history has turned out to be NOT MAGIC”.  Yes I’d extend that to everything from fairys to mediums to gods.

The exorcism video came up with an error I’m afraid so I couldn’t watch that one.  Was it done with scientific rigor? Without that you’d be amazed what can be put into a video that doesn’t actually exist.

Russell

i dont know why you cant watch the video i posted above.

but does not matter if you can see it or not, i have done exorcism to other and others have done exorcism to me long time ago, i know what i felt during exorcism, that was weirdest experience in my life, i did not know that such stuff existed in reality

that you can actually feel physically something inside you during exorcism. this it not something someone told me, this is something i experienced, so if you believe me or not, does not matter for me, beacuse i know what i felt and that was very intresting stuff.

HI Andalusi

I have no problems believing that you experienced what you say you did but then I’ve heard similar descriptions of these sorts of feelings from people who were not Muslim and were not doing exorcisms.  Our minds are very good at producing such experiences in the right circumstances.  If a ritual not based in religion can produce the same sorts of experiences as you describe why do you believe that your explanation for them is the correct one, why is it that these other people, who’s explanation is science fiction, don’t have the correct answer for it?  Of course we could also apply science and come up with yet another explanation for what you experienced.  You have a pet theory, Islam, which you apply to your experiences.  Catholics have another theory as do Scientologists and scientists.  Whose ideas are testable and open to disproof here?  Whose ideas should, therefore, be accepted?

Russell

More proof Islam is true

As we know there are criteria to prove religions true and false .We can use criteria that we all agree on . Theres so many but this post il make it brief and in sha Allah another post i will post the other criteria's.

For a religion to be from God it should be a missionary religion u should share Gods message to other people who are not your religion. We know as soon as the prophet received revelation he went to warn every 1 and its compulsory on every Muslim to give dawah .

Like think about it if God has inspired a religion is he just going to choose 1 people and forget about the rest of mankind no he will command preaching or he himself will pass his message to people of other religions . He can do this in 2 ways he himself or he can use people to convey his message. We dont see God directly conveying messages to people so its God uses people to convey the message. Off course he can convey the message without use of any1.

Sikhism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Shintoism does not command to preach or share their religion to other people. So they fail on this criteria. 

Only Islam and Christianity pass on this. Some will say Jesus was restricted to the children of israel but lets say he wasnt.

So Christianity Islam pass now its out of these 2 religions. Lets use another criteria we can agree on .

God's doesnt make mistakes
Bible has errors Quran doesnt 

therfore Quran passes Bible fails so Islam is true Christianity is false 

therefore if u had to choose from 2 religions u would choose Islam over Christianity as Islam passes the criterias and Christianity passes on 1 but fails on the others.

We can talk about other criterias for e.g 

God is just -In Islam every1 is responsible for their own actions

If you are in court u have an innocent a guilty and a judge why should the guilty 1 crime go on the innocent so the innocent is punished for nothing and guilty is let off . So the sin of the guilty falls on an innocent  and the guilty is forgiven. Why would God punish an Innocent to allow the guilty to go free?

Atheists will have to agree on this 1 Islam makes more sense that every1 is responsible for their own actions. Christianity contradicts the intellect its illogical.

but anyway God is just

In Christianity God is not Just

In Islam God is just 

therefore Islam passes Christianity fails 

beacuse soul is connected to our body, what body feels soul feels also

imagine what would happen if soul use its vehicle(body) and is disconnected from it, something hits you, you dont feel the pain, just movement, or someone sticks you with iron nail, you dont feel anything except that you see blood gushing from the wound

i do not neglect that there are methods wich can decive the soul beacuse soul is connected to the body, if you do something with the brain , or give halucination drugs of course soul is also affected beacuse you play games with the brain nerves.

but this is clear proof , that people during NDE go outside body, and could see what doctors do to them, and not only that they could also see and hear doctors, they could hear and see what they relatives say and do in the waiting room.

And seeing dead relatives during NDE could be that they see Djinn kareens, these djinns are attached to us whole life and follow us, when a person dies, JInn kareen continue to live and they can take shape and voice of the dead person and they can know secrets wich dead person could only know. These DJinn kareens can distract you from the right path by using shapes and voices of dead relatives and urge you to die in another state wich God is not statified.

very interesting i never thought of that point 

u have qareens  he knows everything

so these qareens can inform other people about u right?

so this recarnation thing wen some1 claims to come bak u gets information of qareen right?

Evidence of Islam

1.Golden ratio Makkah

2.Muhammad in Bible

3. Quran-( mathematical, historical, linguistic, etc etc_

4.Prophet Muhammad prophethood

5. Animals saying Allahs name and Allahs name appearing in nature e.g tree doing ruku, Allah name on fish, etc and much more

6. Monotheism- Calling 2 1 God and only him no shirk.

7. Islam explains the supernatural world in detail (jinns, magic, possession, etc)  it explains life after death judgment day everything in COMPLETE detail like no other religion does

8. The name Islam - Not named after a person tribe like other religions are which makes the word Islam unique

il think of more and add more 2 the list

Hi Muslim4life7

You state that a true religion from god must be a missionary religion but can you justify that statement?  Show me why this is necessary?  What if god existed but he was horrible, hated humans and wanted as many people as possible to suffer, would he want a religion to be missionary?

You are correct god could convey his truth to people without using missionaries but he doesn’t do that, of course people with big ideas could push those ideas onto other people by word of mouth or the sword and claim their source was god.  How would you know the difference here?

You use this criterion to narrow down the list of possibilities to just two, Islam and Christianity but there are quite a few religions out there that also command missionary work.  Baha’i for example, Buddhists missionaries also exist in quite large number.  Hindu’s conduct missions as do Tenrikyo, Jainists and the Ananda Marga.  That’s just for starters.  Should I keep digging?

Next you mentioned this clunker, “the quran does not contain errors”.  Of course we know that it does because it describes the moon being split in half but we’ve been there, we’ve sent rovers and satellites there so we know it has not been split.  There are plenty more such as men being swallowed by a fish and surviving, men talking to ants, men talking to birds, talking trees, sorry does any of that sound reasonable to you?  Should we question your sanity here?

You say god is just but can there be a more unjust system than an eternal punishment in hell for a any finite crime?  That is the very definition of unjust.

Humanism says that each person must be responsible for their own actions and not for the actions of others so that hardly sets a religion apart, that it can match the best of human created moral codes in this one area while failing dismally in other areas (equality, fairness, reasonableness, discrimination against some sexual orientations, discrimination against females etc).

Russell

Hi Muslim4life7

You state that a true religion from god must be a missionary religion but can you justify that statement?  Show me why this is necessary?  What if god existed but he was horrible, hated humans and wanted as many people as possible to suffer, would he want a religion to be missionary?

You are correct god could convey his truth to people without using missionaries but he doesn’t do that, of course people with big ideas could push those ideas onto other people by word of mouth or the sword and claim their source was god.  How would you know the difference here?

You use this criterion to narrow down the list of possibilities to just two, Islam and Christianity but there are quite a few religions out there that also command missionary work.  Baha’i for example, Buddhists missionaries also exist in quite large number.  Hindu’s conduct missions as do Tenrikyo, Jainists and the Ananda Marga.  That’s just for starters.  Should I keep digging?

Next you mentioned this clunker, “the quran does not contain errors”.  Of course we know that it does because it describes the moon being split in half but we’ve been there, we’ve sent rovers and satellites there so we know it has not been split.  There are plenty more such as men being swallowed by a fish and surviving, men talking to ants, men talking to birds, talking trees, sorry does any of that sound reasonable to you?  Should we question your sanity here?

You say god is just but can there be a more unjust system than an eternal punishment in hell for a any finite crime?  That is the very definition of unjust.

Humanism says that each person must be responsible for their own actions and not for the actions of others so that hardly sets a religion apart, that it can match the best of human created moral codes in this one area while failing dismally in other areas (equality, fairness, reasonableness, discrimination against some sexual orientations, discrimination against females etc).

Russell

im speaking from the perspective of those who BELIEVE IN GOD and believe in a merciful just God. Whether or not therr are hindu preachers etc the q is does their scripture command it show me plz? actually hindu scholors have said Hinduism doesnt seek converts u can convert but  u shouldnt go around convert people to Hinduism.

Your an atheist there is no error in the Quran . We say God can split the moon thats why we call it a MIRACLE.Just because your mind cant grasp it doesnt mean its an error.

Hi Muslim4life7

If one of your foundational premises is only that someone who believes in god will agree with you then your argument fails logically before you start.  Is that really how you want to deal with these logical questions?

I’m not sure that going out trying to convert people encompasses the entire definition of Missionary.  Hindu’s in ancient times travelled from India to Java taking their ideas with them and spreading them to the local populations.  They may not have been out there telling people to convert but they certainly took their ideas to those people and people converted which is the basis for missionary work I would have to suggest.

Yes I’m an atheist but the errors in the Quran seem pretty clear regardless of your religious persuasion.  Obviously Muslims will disagree, they have to or they aren’t Muslims.  I mentioned a couple last time, can you answer them?  It talks of many things we know to be false from the source of semen in the male body to the sun setting in a puddle and that’s just for starters.  Take the source of semen example, that is just simply wrong, the book states specifically a location in the body that is some distance from the actual source of semen. In what way is the book not wrong when it makes false statements such as this?

Then we come to sexism, the quran is sexist, it discriminates against people based on their sex or sexual orientation.  Can you deny that?

The moon splitting is an interesting case in point.  You understand that we’ve been to the moon, we’ve photographed every square meter of it, we’ve scanned it’s surface with ground penetrating radar in short we know a great deal about it and one thing we know is that it does not carry any signs of having ever been split and such an act would leave clear scars.  Also we have lots of contemporary accounts that existed through that period but no one outside the Quran noticed the moon splitting?  That too makes the story very seriously suspicious.  Sorry buy that’s unbelievable to be brutally honest.

Don’t get me wrong, I can understand the idea that an all-powerful god could have split the moon and maybe he really wants to trick us so he then put it back together and carefully fixed up all the damage so that we would never be able to detect that he’d done it.  That would make him the ultimate liar.  Is that your god?

Russell

HI Andalusi

I have no problems believing that you experienced what you say you did but then I’ve heard similar descriptions of these sorts of feelings from people who were not Muslim and were not doing exorcisms.  Our minds are very good at producing such experiences in the right circumstances.  If a ritual not based in religion can produce the same sorts of experiences as you describe why do you believe that your explanation for them is the correct one, why is it that these other people, who’s explanation is science fiction, don’t have the correct answer for it?  Of course we could also apply science and come up with yet another explanation for what you experienced.  You have a pet theory, Islam, which you apply to your experiences.  Catholics have another theory as do Scientologists and scientists.  Whose ideas are testable and open to disproof here?  Whose ideas should, therefore, be accepted?

Russell

Hi Russel

i dont deny that other people can experience all that.

Jinns are real, and they can affect both believers and nonbelievers, does nto matter if you believe in them or not, if they want to enter your body they will do it.

Hi Andalusi

OK lets get scientific about this.  What would it take to falsify the idea of Jinn?  Can you think of anything that could be done to demonstrate that they were not real?

Russell

Hi Andalusi

OK lets get scientific about this.  What would it take to falsify the idea of Jinn?  Can you think of anything that could be done to demonstrate that they were not real?

Russell

i am thinking, difficult question. do you have an answer?

Hi Andalusi

It is indeed a difficult question but think about this, there are a huge number of possible things which we can’t disprove.  I can’t disprove the idea that there is a teapot orbiting Pluto right now.  Should I therefore believe it?  I can’t think of any way to disprove it but that does not make it real.

I don’t know enough about your claims for Jinn to formulate a test but if a test can’t be conducted then the idea of Jinn becomes worthless and should, like that teapot orbiting Pluto, be discarded as such.  There must be something that a Jinn could accomplish that could not occur by natural means or something that should be true if Jinn exist that should not be true if they did not.

Russell

Hi Andalusi

It is indeed a difficult question but think about this, there are a huge number of possible things which we can’t disprove.  I can’t disprove the idea that there is a teapot orbiting Pluto right now.  Should I therefore believe it?  I can’t think of any way to disprove it but that does not make it real.

I don’t know enough about your claims for Jinn to formulate a test but if a test can’t be conducted then the idea of Jinn becomes worthless and should, like that teapot orbiting Pluto, be discarded as such.  There must be something that a Jinn could accomplish that could not occur by natural means or something that should be true if Jinn exist that should not be true if they did not.

Russell

what about this, that we do an experiment on you, so you can feel them when you are in front of your PC?

stay in front of your, computer, klick on this Qur'an recitation, shut your eyes, focus on the recitation, and relax. Listen this for 30 min

If there are Jinns in your body, you will feel physically their presence, beacuse Qur'an burn them, they start to run inside the body via blood stream, and can cause different reactions, like pressure in different parts of the body, shakings, nossea, and other similar stuff.

If Jinns are inside your body, you will then feel something and for me that is best experimental evidence for the existence of Jinns. What bigger proof to you need than feeling their presence with your body physically.

Try this and write here if your felt something.

Hi Andalusi

Well it was a long boring half hour but I’ve listened to the first half hour of that video and nothing happened.  Might have been more interesting if even one word of it was in English.  Of course I may not have a Jinn I suppose.  I posted the link on an atheist board I frequent and a number there said that they’d done a similar experiment and nothing happened and three of them watched that video and again nothing happened.  Maybe atheists are immune from Jinn.  There’s always an out which makes this claim untestable but see if you can think of a test that doesn’t give you such a simple out as “you don’t have a Jinn”.  Are you aware of the long history of Christian exorcisms etc based on the same idea, that some words will affect the ‘devil’ inside the possessed person and force it out.  Such rituals only ever work on believers which seems telling to me.

Russell

Hi Andalusi

Well it was a long boring half hour but I’ve listened to the first half hour of that video and nothing happened.  Might have been more interesting if even one word of it was in English.  Of course I may not have a Jinn I suppose.  I posted the link on an atheist board I frequent and a number there said that they’d done a similar experiment and nothing happened and three of them watched that video and again nothing happened.  Maybe atheists are immune from Jinn.  There’s always an out which makes this claim untestable but see if you can think of a test that doesn’t give you such a simple out as “you don’t have a Jinn”.  Are you aware of the long history of Christian exorcisms etc based on the same idea, that some words will affect the ‘devil’ inside the possessed person and force it out.  Such rituals only ever work on believers which seems telling to me.

Russell

yes, there is a difference between Islamic and christian exoricism, christian exorcism is done by sining while Islamic exorcism is done without sining if you only do it by quran recitation.

while christian joinpartners to God wich is most greatest sin they can do, and they do it trough the christian exorcism

Hi Andalusi

The point isn’t that there are differences, that goes without saying, the point is that neither technique works unless the subject believes even if the believer and the non-believer are presenting with the same behaviours before the exorcism.  Belief is the key here not the rituals or the symptoms.  That’s telling I’d have to suggest.

Russell

Hi Andalusi

The point isn’t that there are differences, that goes without saying, the point is that neither technique works unless the subject believes even if the believer and the non-believer are presenting with the same behaviours before the exorcism.  Belief is the key here not the rituals or the symptoms.  That’s telling I’d have to suggest.

Russell

let me explain how i felt physically when i tried exorcism long time ago, just to see if that is fake or something real

when recitation began, i felt these stuff, my eyelids move very fast, i felt something pulled me back like magnet, i felt presure in some parts of the body, my arms levitated, i felt something moved under my skin.

so how do you explain that a simple recitation of text could have such impact on my body phisically, this was most shocking and supernatural experience in my life. this is nothing mental stuff, this is physical impact, not mental impact on mean. for the first time i could feel with my body supernatural power, then i thought, whaaaaaaaaaaat is this book????? how powerful is this book actually??

so if you can explain how recitation of quran could make me feel thse stuff physically , go for it :)

"so if you can explain how recitation of quran could make me feel thse stuff physically , go for it "

Because Arabic is the first language of the History.

Watch: 

<< Arabic - the Mother of All Languages?>> conferenced give by Ahmadiyya.

All cognates and words, no matter what language we are talken about, came from Arabic, because is the first language of Mankind (or maybe the second one if we believe Arabic came from Proto-Semitic, which would be the first language). However, Arabic or Proto-Semitic, ALL LANGUAGES came from. Examples by cognates:

ARABIC awwal → wal → wan → ENGLISH one

ARABIC thalath → thala → thara → thra → ENGLISH three

ARABIC ana → ama → ma → ENGLISH me, my

ARABIC hijaj → iyay → ENGLISH eye

ARABIC wajh → fajh → fas → ENGLISH face

ARABIC sadr → hadr → hard → ENGLISH heart

Every word. Every.

So, after very thousand of years of migration, human soul did'nt forget his original nature and every time he listen Arabic his roots are emerged in surface.

[at]Russell

SORRY FOR POSTING THIS HERE BUT

I read your challenge to Andalusi-Ciko-Dawud in 19-encoded miracle.

Well, the answer is that 19 is the under-20 great prime number. Is more great than 17, 11 or 7.

So connect every word into a multiple of 19 is amazing, but is another deception.

NOT all Muslims believe in this stuff; Is a thing that I would notice you =]
Edited by KaravanM

I read today in swedish illustrated science magazines

Scientists have found hiding place of a lie</strong></p>

wstp1y.jpg
http://illvet.se/manniskan/hjarnan/logn-hjarnskanner-kan-avsloja-logner

And funny thing is we muslims already knew this from the Quran, God informed us about this 1400 years ago
aqwas-ys.jpg No!  If he does not stop, We will take him by the naseyah (front of the head, forlock), a lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head, forelock)! aqwas-ym.jpg (Quran, 96:15-16)

Edited by andalusi

I read today in swedish illustrated science magazines

Scientists have found hiding place of a lie</strong></p>

wstp1y.jpg

http://illvet.se/manniskan/hjarnan/logn-hjarnskanner-kan-avsloja-logner

And funny thing is we muslims already knew this from the Quran, God informed us about this 1400 years ago

aqwas-ys.jpg No!  If he does not stop, We will take him by the naseyah (front of the head, forlock), a lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head, forelock)! aqwas-ym.jpg (Quran, 96:15-16)

I do no know really who tell the truth because here https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Quran_and_the_Lying_Prefrontal_Cerebrum we have another version, or a rebuttal.

I do no know really who tell the truth because here https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Quran_and_the_Lying_Prefrontal_Cerebrum we have another version, or a rebuttal.

how can they have anything to say when i read yesterday in scinetific magazine called Illustrated Science swedish monthly scientific magazine, and they said with 100% certainity that yellow area is for liying