Islamic Forum
andalusi

Why Islam Is Only True Religion From God

AMAZING AMAZING, QURAN TALKS ABOUT ANCIENT PAST OF THE EARTH

Amazing scientific miracle in the Quran, Creation of dark nights

PropellerAds

this was impossible for them to know tis stuff beacuse their knowledge about ancient past of the earth was 0

yes of course it is mentioned in quran

God says in quran about possibility going out in space:

55:33 Jinn and mankind, If you are able to penetrate beyond the realms of the heavens and the earth, then penetrate. You cannot penetrate without power.

RP-Apollo11Liftoff.jpg

what is this bellow rocket, it a lot of combusting fuel (power)

Sorry but this is really a load of bunk!

You really should should try and snap out of this!

I can now understand what StopS was up against!

regards (few)

ron

Sorry but this is really a load of bunk!

You really should should try and snap out of this!

I can now understand what StopS was up against!

regards (few)

ron

why?

orginal arabic quran verse

يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنْسِ إِنِ اسْتَطَعْتُمْ أَنْ تَنْفُذُوا مِنْ أَقْطَارِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ فَانْفُذُوا ۚ لَا تَنْفُذُونَ إِلَّا بِسُلْطَانٍ

سُلْطَانٍ this means power, copy it in google translate

http://translate.google.se/#ar|en|%D8%B3%D9%8F%D9%84%D9%92%D8%B7%D9%8E%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8D

substantiv authority سلطان, نفوذ, قوة, حكم, وزن, سلطة حاكمة power قوة, القوة, سلطة, طاقة, قدرة, صلاحية sultan سلطان, سلطان حاكم, الديك السلطاني dominion سيادة, سلطان, مستوطنة, أرض خاضعة, ملكية تامة suzerainty سيادة, سلطان reign سيطرة, سلطان, حكم نظام, نفوذ, حكم الملك أو نظامه, العهد مدة حكم الملك lordship سيادة, سلطان, لوردية نبل, اللوردية المقاطعة الخاضعة لسلطة لورد monarch العاهل, ملك, عاهل, سلطان, الملكة فراشة ضخمة majesty جلالة, عظمة, فخامة, سلطان clutch القابض, قابض, قبضة, سيطرة, دواسة القابض, قضيب التعشيق بالسيارة

as you can see i give you evidence from the sources, even translated, so why is it load of bunk?

AMAZING AMAZING, QURAN TALKS ABOUT ANCIENT PAST OF THE EARTH

Amazing scientific miracle in the Quran, Creation of dark nights

can anyone of atheists tell us who could know that long time ago Nights were bright and they become darker after some time, how could anyone know this is 1400 years ago if it was not revelation from god who know our past, present an future?

why?

orginal arabic quran verse

يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنْسِ إِنِ اسْتَطَعْتُمْ أَنْ تَنْفُذُوا مِنْ أَقْطَارِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ فَانْفُذُوا ۚ لَا تَنْفُذُونَ إِلَّا بِسُلْطَانٍ

سُلْطَانٍ this means power, copy it in google translate

http://translate.goo...ar|en|سُلْطَانٍ

substantiv authority سلطان, نفوذ, قوة, حكم, وزن, سلطة حاكمة power قوة, القوة, سلطة, طاقة, قدرة, صلاحية sultan سلطان, سلطان حاكم, الديك السلطاني dominion سيادة, سلطان, مستوطنة, أرض خاضعة, ملكية تامة suzerainty سيادة, سلطان reign سيطرة, سلطان, حكم نظام, نفوذ, حكم الملك أو نظامه, العهد مدة حكم الملك lordship سيادة, سلطان, لوردية نبل, اللوردية المقاطعة الخاضعة لسلطة لورد monarch العاهل, ملك, عاهل, سلطان, الملكة فراشة ضخمة majesty جلالة, عظمة, فخامة, سلطان clutch القابض, قابض, قبضة, سيطرة, دواسة القابض, قضيب التعشيق بالسيارة

as you can see i give you evidence from the sources, even translated, so why is it load of bunk?

You think that Jinn are being sent into space?

r

You think that Jinn are being sent into space?

r

Jinn are able to to into space without spaceship, beacuse there is 3 sort of Jinn, walkers, divers and flyers. Flyer Jinns can go fly out in space but Gamma ray bursts cause problems for them and raditation

Jinn are able to to into space without spaceship, beacuse there is 3 sort of Jinn, walkers, divers and flyers. Flyer Jinns can go fly out in space but Gamma ray bursts cause problems for them and raditation

[media=]

[/media]

I see. So I was wondering why you posted a picture of what looks like a Saturn 5 rocket.

What sort of Gamma ray bursts cause the Jinn problems? What sort of problems?

Is this mentioned in the Qur'an?

Also, I can't see or hear any mention of Jinns or devils in your latest video posting

regards,

ron

Edited by Ron Shirt

I see. So I was wondering why you posted a picture of what looks like a Saturn 5 rocket.

Also, I can't see or hear any mention of Jinns or devils in your latest video posting

regards,

ron

beacuse to show you visaully how much fuel combustion you need to go out in space, in other word you need a lot of power wich quran say

Quran: You cannot penetrate without power.

read this article, you have quranic verse translated with help of arabic dictionary comparing with modern science

The Shooting Stars (Shahab) Quran Miracle is confirmed by Science!

http://www.answering-christianity.com/shooting_stars_miracle.htm

b)- Jinns are created from a shooting smokeless fire:

The fire that we humans know of is not a shooting fire nor is it smokeless. So the Jinns could not have been created from a fire that man 1,500 years ago have known of. Man today, however, discovered the "fire" in space that is both shooting and smokeless! The shooting and smokeless fires that we have discovered in space are:

1. Gamma Rays.
  2. X-Rays.
  3. Microwaves.
  4. Infrared Ultraviolet Rays.
  5. Electromagnetic Radiation.
  6. And other future rays and radiations....

Noble Verse(s) 55:15 Yusuf Ali:

[055:015] And He created Jinns from fire free of smoke:

Arabic (from right to left):

55:15 وخلق الجان من مارج من نار

Similar to the pictures above, while the Jinns were created from a special fire that is smokeless and is shooting, but they might be different from each others. The Jinns, as an end product (if you will), are different from the raw material that created them.

Why is this important?

It's because if the shooting and smokeless fire that the Jinns were created from was indeed any of the Rays that we know of in the Universe today, such as Gamma Rays, then while we still are able to detect Gamma Rays in the Universe, but we may not necessarily be able to detect the Jinns, or we might've detected them without knowing what they are.

Quran is such amazing book, i have never seen anything like it before or after, it impresses me whole time beacuse science discovers allways something new wich was already in quran, wich proves to us muslims that Quran is indeed word of God, as God clearly said, i will show you my signs in universe and in yourselves until you know that this book Quran is the truth.

God challenge humanity to produce such Quran:

2:23 If you have doubts about the revelation We have sent down to Our servant(Muhammed), then produce a single chapter like it- enlist whatever supporters you have other than God- if you truly [think you can].

24 If you cannot do this- and you never will- then beware of the Fire prepared for the disbelievers, whose fuel is men and stones.

Why do God challenge people to create such quran?

Quran is a living miracle, wich can be tested and verified by people. How?

Quran is programmed book, so the text, number chapters and verse numbers cooperate with eachother and it is also a symmetric book. If you add or remove only 1 verse from quran, this perfect simmetry would be destroyed. And that is proof a matchemtical and visually that quran is unchanched book from the time of Muhammed as God said in quran that He shall preserve Quran, and guard it from corruption.

Not only that quran is like a brogrammed book, it also talks about ancient facts wich modern science confirms, even NASA confirm such information.

Not only that quran talk about ancient fact it talks about modern science wich were discovered last 150 years, not known before, it was impossible for humans in 6th century to know these stuff beacuse they had no modern techonlogy, like computers, microscopes, telescopes, amplifiers etc

Not only that, quran inform us about future stuff wich shall be discovered by humans, in that way prove that Quran is a book from God who knows future so informed us about it in quran.

Quran in english

http://www.islam101.com/quran/yusufAli/index.htm

Still waiting for people to debunk this great scientific miracle in the quran

Creation of dark nights, moon was closer to earth, it has ocean of lava, and nights were birth, after some time lava cooled down and the moon moved away from the earth, confirmed by NASA

from wikipedia: Using Newtonian mechanics, he calculated that the Moon had actually orbited much closer in the past and was drifting away from the Earth. This drifting was later confirmed by American and Soviet experiments using laser ranging targets placed on the Moon

In addition, the highly anorthositic composition of the lunar crust, as well as the existence of KREEP -rich samples, gave rise to the idea that a large portion of the Moon was once molten, and a giant impact scenario could easily have supplied the energy needed to form such a magma ocean.

Giant impact hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Still waiting for people to debunk this great scientific miracle in the quran

Creation of dark nights, moon was closer to earth, it has ocean of lava, and nights were birth, after some time lava cooled down and the moon moved away from the earth, confirmed by NASA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsAGviG9FnA

from wikipedia: Using Newtonian mechanics, he calculated that the Moon had actually orbited much closer in the past and was drifting away from the Earth. This drifting was later confirmed by American and Soviet experiments using laser ranging targets placed on the Moon

In addition, the highly anorthositic composition of the lunar crust, as well as the existence of KREEP -rich samples, gave rise to the idea that a large portion of the Moon was once molten, and a giant impact scenario could easily have supplied the energy needed to form such a magma ocean.

Giant impact hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check online, plenty of debunking going on, not that any of it would get through to you.

Check online, plenty of debunking going on, not that any of it would get through to you.

then let see what you got, can you debunk this wich even NASA confirms is true.

salaam alaiykum,

wow people are so amazing. are there really that many people with so much time that they have to just try and stir up those who believe in something?

Ron... the miracles and scientific proofs found in the Qur'an were not known by the scientific community of that time period. Look up the history and then look at the scientific miracles of the Qur'an. And no the people of that era would not have believed in a flying machine good sir. The concept did not come up until Leonardo Da Vinci who was not even born until 1452. The first verses of the Qur'an was revealed back in 610CE.

Are you actually looking at the scientific miracles of the Qur'an or just saying whatever you think will continue the conversation? or are you really ignorant enough to believe that people back in 610CE would have thought up a flying machine? or that people of that era would have known about the exact process of birth? that people of that era would have known that the personality of the individual resides in the front of the brain even though we didn't discover that in western science until the 20th century?

I am not trying to insult or offend you, not at all. But, if you insist on arguing against the Qur'an at least sound like you know what you are saying. To insinuate that people of that era would have known these scientific proofs is beyond laughable when you consider when science was at a point to prove it.

Now as to the individual who asked if one would like to make a prediction. I will not make a prediction nor will any Muslim. To do as such is to insinuate prophethood or partnership with Allah (swt) both of which are beyond sinful. I will make an educated guess though that seeing as how the Qur'an said there were seven heavens and seven earths and recently science proved that our universe exist within another I am going to take a leap and say that they are going to find six more, and whats more is that in those they will find six more earths (assuming that the other six earths are not in our own universe).

and scotia if you would go read my story about my becoming Muslim you will see that I have looked into the so called debunking of Islam in drastic detail and found it wanting or I would not have returned to Islam after leaving it. before you try and insinuate that it is typical because one raised in something will stay there know that I was raised in the south and was a die hard Christian who's original purpose in looking up Islam was to try and find factual information to use in order to convert Muslims and expose the truth about Islam. Now here I am, a Muslim.

Edited by abdullahfath
  • Like 2

I will make an educated guess though that seeing as how the Qur'an said there were seven heavens and seven earths and recently science proved that our universe exist within another I am going to take a leap and say that they are going to find six more, and whats more is that in those they will find six more earths (assuming that the other six earths are not in our own universe).

As-salamu 'alaikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

Similar was reported from Ibn 'Abbas (ra), the Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) cousin, saying that there other Earths each with its own Messengers (pbuh). So it is possible. And God knows best.

Then may I suggest that you all ready had a strong faith and were more suspectable to religious writings.

As a Christian u may have had to denie some aspects of science and wouldn't think twice about doing it again with a new faith?

Not really my friend once the bible is studied in depth.

God bless,

i have studied bible in depth and it has serious scientific errors, not to talk about contradictions in it.

you should watch this video to see how bigg error bible has and why it can not be a word of God

most intresting debate on his subject, and there is also questions and answers to debators at the end of the debate.

THE QUR'AN OR THE BIBLE: WHICH IS GOD'S WORD? (DEBATE) Ahmed Deedat VS Doctor Anis Shorrosh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW5TIWkVmmc

I’m sorry but I don’t have time to watch the video. I have seen many of Ahmed Deedat’s debates (God rest his soul). He makes the classical mistake of taking verses out of context and twisting them to a different meaning then what the author intended.

For the better part, the bible is meant to be read liturgically not scientifically.

God bless,

you say that he take verses out of context and twisting them to a different meaning

Now i have to test you how you really know your bible.

What did jesus mean by this:

John 10:30 I and the Father are one.

Explain to me.

Scotia, just because a person is religious doesn't mean that they don't believe in science.

I found Willow Wilson's conversion story interesting in that way. An atheist who felt compelled in her heart to convert. She wrote a memoir about her experiences if you ever look at it. She never had even read the Qur'an before she first said the Shahada.

I’ve heard Ahmed Deedat and other Muslim apologists interpret this line meaning Jesus and the Father are united in their mission or plan but that is not what the debate between Jesus and the Jews was about. The Jews did not challenge Jesus’ mission contradicting the Father’s will.

First of all the Greek word for “one” used in John 10:30 is hen (ἕν) which is neuter and means “one thing” or “one being”. To translate it to mean unity of mission contradicts the original Greek word. It makes more sense within its context to mean Jesus and the Father are one being.

The Jews understood Jesus to mean “You, a man, are making yourself God” in verse 33. Does Jesus deny what the Jews understood? No, He challenges them to open their minds showing that even scripture has called sinful men gods in verse 34 "Is it not written in your law, 'I said, "You are gods”’?”. Jesus is demonstrating if sinful men have been given this title how much more is Jesus entitled to His claim Himself one being with the Father. Furthermore we find in verse 38 Jesus saying “so that you may realize (and understand) that the Father is in me and I am in the Father." Does this sound like a unity of mission? No, it means unity in being.

God bless,

I’ve heard Ahmed Deedat and other Muslim apologists interpret this line meaning Jesus and the Father are united in their mission or plan but that is not what the debate between Jesus and the Jews was about. The Jews did not challenge Jesus’ mission contradicting the Father’s will.

guess what, it is not deedat and other Muslim apologists interpretation, it is jesus himself who explained what it means

First of all the Greek word for “one” used in John 10:30 is hen (ἕν) which is neuter and means “one thing” or “one being”. To translate it to mean unity of mission contradicts the original Greek word. It makes more sense within its context to mean Jesus and the Father are one being.

not true according to jesus

LOOK HERE:

Let us look at verse John 17:20-22 "That the ALL may be made ONE. Like thou Father art in me, I in thee, that they may be ONE in us. I in

them, they in me, that they may be perfect in ONE".

In this verse, the same word ONE used, the Greek, HEN is used, not only to describe Jesus and the Father but to describe Jesus, the Father and eleven of the twelve disciples of Jesus. So here if that implies equality, we have a unique case of 13 Gods.

In John 10:30 Jesus says, "I and the Father are one [hen]." Doesn't this show that they are one in essence?

This statement does not suggest either a dual or triune deity. What John's Jesus meant by the word hen ("one") becomes clear from his prayer concerning the apostles: "That they may be one [hen], just as we are one [hen]" (John 17:22), which means that they should be united in agreement with one another as he (Jesus) is always united in agreement with God, as stated: "I [Jesus] always do the things that are pleasing to Him [God]" (John 8:29).

There is thus no implication that Jesus and God, or the twelve apostles are to be considered as of one essence.

So now i am asking you christian, what game are you playing here? even if jesus himself explained what I and the Father are one means, in John 17:20-22 that even the twelve disciples of Jesus also shall be one like jesus and father, that they all be One = jesus + Father + 12 disciples

So we see clearly jesus explaining what that means and you like to take out of the context to promote your christian ideology wich collide with logic and bible itself.

If it is like you say then you make contradictions if Jesus + Father are ONE like you believe , then this is contradiction to this

In verse John 10:28-30, talking about his followers as his sheep, he states: "...Neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father who gave them me, is greater than all, and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are One."

These verses prove only that Jesus and the Father are one in that no man can pluck the sheep out of either's hand. It does not at all state that Jesus is God's equal in everything. In fact the words of Jesus, " My Father, who gave them me is Greater than ALL...," in John 10:29 completely negates this claim, otherwise we are left with a contradiction just a sentence apart. All includes everyone even Jesus.

How can you believe jesus = father when jesus say

Son < Father

So it is you who are taking verses out of context, not me, not deedat or muslim apologists, even if jesus himself explained what that means you still claim that it means that it means Father=Son, while jesus explained that it does not mean that when he said that disciples can also be one , and that they be one with jesus and God. that is why you are wrong and deedat and co, are correct, beacuse we use jesus explanation of his sayings while you use your own imagination for interpretations of jesus sayings.

Real testable evidence wich even i confirmed wink.gif

2a9paon.jpg

from the begining of the verse to en of the word Mekka there is 29 letter, and from Word mekka to end of the verse there is 18 letter.

We see clearly golden ration in nature, humans, position of Mekka, and quranic verse about Mekka.

from Google earth

distance from north pole to Mekka

qxsbgo.jpg

distance from south pole to Mekka

dh651y.jpg

Mekka golden ratio in the world

12348,32 / 7631,68 = 1,618.......

North pole<-----7631,68km----> to Mekka<-----------12 348,32km--------->South pole

12 348,32 / 7631,68= 1,6....

i

Begining of the verse--------29 words------------until word Mekka--------18 words----End of the verse

29/18=1,6....

conclusion: Position of the word Mekka in the Quranic verse corresponds to the position of Mekka between north and south pole. Wich gives further proof that creator of quran and nature is the same Creator.

[at]Augustine

And what about the Christians that don't believe in the trinity. Again, until the Council of Niceae in 325 AD, there was absolutely no consensus about the trinity and Bible scholar and missionary leader Paul Carden even admitted it in his 'Christianity, Cults & Religions' series of study. While he does affirm the trinity, he was forced to admit that until that council, the predominant view was actually that Jesus was not the same as God.

And being disrespectful of Muslims really is not necessary. But then that is the only way most Christians tend to think of Muslims and Paradise sadly.

Oh my goodness you mean the Church with 2000 years of expertise in scholarship, linguistic tools and extensive study in Greek and Hebrew got it wrong the whole time and you got it right?? Perhaps you should give lectures on the Bible at universities since you’re a professional…

I know the Greek word for one “Hen” is also used in John chapter 17 smart guy, that’s exactly where Christians get their reference in regards to our idea of heaven. Heaven for us Christians is sharing unity with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit not some legalised brothel called “Jannah” where men can legally have mass orgies…

God bless,

Oh my goodness you mean the Church with 2000 years of expertise in scholarship, linguistic tools and extensive study in Greek and Hebrew got it wrong the whole time and you got it right??

why not, they are humans , they can make mistakes.

what can you expect from people who distort their own book, look here what christian did to your bible

JUST LOOK THIS VIDEO, HOW THIS MAN SHOW YOU WITH PROOF HOW CHRISTIAN SCHOLAR CHANGE BIBLE FOR THEIR OWN PURPOSE, AND YOU THINK THAT THEY CAN NOT MAKE ERRORS

HOW MANY VERSIONS OF BIBLE ARE OUT THERE

Heaven for us Christians is sharing unity with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit

not true, according to jesus and bible , men shall get wives in paradise for compasation of this world

Mathew 17

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of israel.

29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

How many houses, wives, harems, brothers and sisters will the hundredfold consist of in Heaven?

Back in Jesus' days, "houses" consisted of wives, harems, children, parents and the husband/master.

1- People will have body flesh and bone not only a soul and believers will see God.

Job 19:26 -27

26 And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God;

27 I myself will see himwith my own eyes—I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!

26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

27 Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

2- Drinking alcohol in the kingdom of God.

Matthew 26:29

29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

3- Eating bread in the kingdom of God.

Luke 14

15 And when one of them that sat at meat with him heard these things, he said unto him, Blessed is he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God.

Luke 22

15 And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer:

16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.

4- Eating and drinking at the table of Christ.

Luke 22

30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of israel- meeting the prophets in the kingdom of God.

Matthew 8

1 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus replied on the sadducees who didn't believe in the resurrection of the body:

Matthew 22

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

So Jesus reminded them that God who has created them. Also, according to the bible, angles eat, drink and get married:

Genesis 18

8 And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.

So God and his angles had eaten food at Abram house!

Genesis 6

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Sons of God are the angles. The same story is mentioned in the book of Enoch, where Judas mentioned clearly that the angles got married. And since the Angels are familiar with marriage, then it should be normal for them to have current wives in Heaven.

Again, Jesus in Luke 24:51 was taken up to Heaven in his physical body.

legalised brothel called “Jannah” where men can legally have mass orgies…

not true, man will have viwes not whores. so what is wrong having sex with his own wives?

I have studied bible and quran, and i can not understand how can christian be blind to what their priests and scholar do with their own holy book, playing games with it, selling it to gain wealth, put in verses and throw out verses like it is a game and not a book of God.

that is why God say this in quran about your bible

Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: 'This is from God,' to traffic with it for a miserable price! Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby.” (The Noble Qur'an, 2:77-79)

That is why God also sent quran to humanity to lead to you the straith path after you lost it.

Adam, Moses , Abraham, Jesus , Noah, Muhammed and all oter prophets where Muslims, not jews or christian. Muslim means a person who submit his will to God. there was muslims before Muhammed also and Islam was their relgion, even jewish rabbi confirms that from their holy scriptures , where it says that jews and muslims together slauthered Kurbans in jerusalem, and that Islam is oldest relgion in the world.

look here

Jewish Rabbi admits Islam is the oldest religion